Trap pill

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I would like to start by saying this will be a load of crap, but please be kind enough to at least tell me how to improve, I want to write for TiTS but I am going to need plenty of practice first, if people like this enough I will convert it to Google docs. Also, yes, I really couldn't think of a better name, I was thinking along the times of "Trick or treat" but that was too ambiguous.

Trap pill. Simply a TF that significantly feminizes the players look but possibly removes female anatomy, allowing an easy way to turn the player into a 'trap'. Sold inexpensively from a TF merchant (It really does not matter who at this point).

Description: A small light pink pill that was created when a batch of Estrobloom was accidentally diluted with a prototype male virility booster during production. Quality control tests found that the product's ability to cause facial and body finalization remained almost fully intact, but its effects on breast growth had reversed. After refining the production process Joyco begun selling it as a cost effective way to "Become the pretty Princess of your dreams!"

Transformation text: You stare at the tiny pill for a few seconds, it looks far too small to have any effect but supposedly is quite potent. Whatever, down the hatch! The pill is nearly tasteless at first but over the next few seconds a strong bitter aftertaste builds up in your mouth. It becomes very apparent that to reduce production costs no flavoring has been added unlike many of the more popular products. The bitterness lasts a few more seconds before it starts to fade away just as fast as it came, leaving you feeling a little thirsty.

{If breast reduction triggers} Your [pc.breasts] starts to tingle, a couple of seconds later they start to noticeably shrink, ending up [pc.cup size]. Taking an experimental step forwards you stumble a little, used to having more weight on your chest.

{If breast reduction triggers while lactating and/or breasts are nearly full} Your [pc.breasts] starts to tingle, a couple of seconds later they start to noticeably shrink, squirting out milk as your shrinking [pc.breasts] is forced to spill its contents, ending up [pc.cup size. Taking an experimental step forwards you stumble a little used to having more weight on your chest.

As for all the finalization effects, just copy and paste the same transformation messages from Estrobloom. Its not being lazy, its being efficient!

Now for the raw numbers (Based heavily of Estrobloom, but tweeked to better fit the diferent use and lower cost)

Mandatory Changes:

Condition

Change

• Femininity greater than or equal to femininity max

• No change

• Femininity less than femininity max

• Random chance femininity will increase by 3% to 15%

• Feminity less then 50% femininity max        

• Femininity increase by 10 to 15%                 

Limited Changes:

Condition

Change

• Small or very small lips

• Increase lip size by 1

• Hip size rating less than 10

• Increase hip size rating by 1

• Butt size rating less than 8

• Increase butt size rating by 1

• Tone greater than 30

• Decrease tone by 5-6

• No hair
  • Hair length less than or equal to 22"

• Grow hair
  • Increase hair length by 2"-4"

• Has penis(es)
  • Longest penis length greater than 7"
  • If has "Hung" perk, longest penis length greater than 14"

• If penis length greater than 25", decrease penis length by 10%

If has "Mini" perk, decrease penis by another 5%

• Has non-flat breasts

• Shrink all breasts by 2 cup size

• Has visible beard

• Lose beard

• Is lactateing

• Stop lactateing

• Physique greater then 70% of max               

• Slow physique loss of 2                                 

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
This is a wonderful idea

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
This is a wonderful idea

While it's not a bad idea, let's admit it that is not very needed since there are already plenty of other items that can be used to achieve the same result with little expense.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I think I would rather have a esterbloom (my favrate TF item) expansion. I'm not a fan of 1 pill mas TFs.

add: If male

Flaccid perk, when penis is below 3 inches, cant get an erection.

Blank shot for repeated use, you cant ejaculate for as long as its in your system. You are taking estrogen after all.

Androgynous perk, same as COC.

Of course we would need a Man up expansion as well.

Gortys

Jan 24, 2016
United States
Description: A small light pink pill that was created when a batch of Estrobloom was accidentally diluted with a prototype male virility booster during production. Quality control tests found that the product's ability to cause facial and body finalization remained almost fully intact, but its effects on breast growth had reversed. After refining the production process Joyco begun selling it as a cost effect way to "Become the beautiful Princess you deserve to be!"

Transformation text: You stare at the tiny pill for a few seconds, it looks far too small to have any effect but supposedly is quite potent. Whatever, down the hatch! The pill is nearly tasteless at first but over the next few seconds a strong bitter aftertaste builds up in your mouth. It becomes very apparent that to reduce production costs no flavoring has been added unlike many of the more popular products. The bitterness lasts a few more seconds before it starts to fade away just as fast as it came, leaving you feeling a little thirsty.

[If breast reduction triggers] Your {breast description} starts to tingle, a couple of seconds later they start to noticeably shrink, ending up {new cup size}. Taking an experimental step forwards you stumble a little, used to having more weight on your chest.

[If breast reduction triggers while lactating and/or breasts are nearly full] Your {breast description} starts to tingle, a couple of seconds later they (Are there multiple or singular breasts? I feel you switch from singular to plural during this paragraph) start to noticeably shrink, squirting out milk as your shrinking {breast description} is forced to spill its contents, ending up {new cup size}. Taking an experimental step forwards you stumble a little used to having more weight on your chest.

As for all the finalization effects, just copy and paste the same transformation messages from Estrobloom.

I made some typo fixes to the description and effects bit. I'm pretty sure I got that grammar good. Just thought I'd suggest this. Every fix is in bold and underlined. Commas may be hard to spot, but not too hard.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I made some typo fixes to the description and effects bit. I'm pretty sure I got that grammar good. Just thought I'd suggest this. Every fix is in bold and underlined. Commas may be hard to spot, but not too hard.

Thankyou <3 I updated the description with your changes, and added an effects table.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
  • Has penis(es)
  • Longest penis length greater than 7"
  • If has "Hung" perk, longest penis length greater than 14"
  • If penis length greater than 25", decrease penis length by 5%

If has "Mini" perk, decrease penis by another 5%

This doesn't make much sense. Does it decrease after 25" or 7/14"? And why percentage, instead of a random number between X and Y? This will be hell on perfectionists like myself, who hate seeing decimal numbers for size.

I would recommend instead having it decrease based on your current size in raw numbers. For example, If greater than 21", reduce size by 4-6", if greater than 14", reduce size by 2-4", and finally, if greater than 7", reduce by 1-2"

Of course, you'd need to work in the Hung and Mini perks, too. But that shouldn't be too hard. Other than that, everything checks out fine.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
While it's not a bad idea, let's admit it that is not very needed since there are already plenty of other items that can be used to achieve the same result with little expense.

Dedicated trap transformative is always going to happen, regardless of whether an existing TF does *some* of this stuff or does this stuff *but also turns you into a cat*. That is exactly why I made Trap Oil for CoC.

Anyway. For a full-on girly boy transformative I'd view the following things as essential:

• Reduce penis size towards 3" (more or less if Hung or Mini perks)
  • If no penis grow penis with "Mini" perk
  • Tighten existing vaginas until @ maximum tightness remove
  • Normalize butt and hip size towards 3
  • Increase femininity towards 40, (Opitonal) induce androgyne perk
  • Reduce bust size towards A Cup
  • Reduce thickness towards 0
  • Reduce ball size, grow trap pouch
  • Increase elasticity of anus
  • (Optional) increase anal wetness
  • If hair length short increase towards shoulder length

Bonus points if you write it so that if you take it whilst female you become a butch tomboy.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
Dedicated trap transformative is always going to happen, regardless of whether an existing TF does *some* of this stuff or does this stuff *but also turns you into a cat*. That is exactly why I made Trap Oil for CoC.

Anyway. For a full-on girly boy transformative I'd view the following things as essential:

• Reduce penis size towards 3" (more or less if Hung or Mini perks)
  • If no penis grow penis with "Mini" perk
  • Tighten existing vaginas until @ maximum tightness remove
  • Normalize butt and hip size towards 3
  • Increase femininity towards 40, (Opitonal) induce androgyne perk
  • Reduce bust size towards A Cup
  • Reduce thickness towards 0
  • Reduce ball size, grow trap pouch
  • Increase elasticity of anus
  • (Optional) increase anal wetness
  • If hair length short increase towards shoulder length

Bonus points if you write it so that if you take it whilst female you become a butch tomboy.

Yo None, you are seriously making me consider abandoning my life and family to become your trap wife.

You wield very dangerous powers, use them wisely. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yo None, you are seriously making me consider abandoning my life and family to become your trap wife.

You wield very dangerous powers, use them wisely. 

Stop taunting me with my own forbidden fantasies.

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
Wait... is Nonesuch's fantasy to have the trap wife, or to be the trap wife? Or, you know, either's good?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
You're forgetting the trap pouch for their balls. 

Gotta have that uniball. 

I love Traps like Syri loves anal. I did not forget the uni-ball. I'm Not into trap pouches, I need at least two balls. In all honesty I don't get the whole uni-ball thing at all.  I would imaging rubber bands wouldn't hold well on a uni-ball. Whats the point in having a femboy if you cant cut off the circulation and edge him for a few days. While he has a cat tail but plug in his boy pussy, and begs "Mistress please let me cum." Instead you just fix up his makeup and have him wear that cute halter top and Knee length plaid skirt you just bought and prance him around downtown.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Wait... is Nonesuch's fantasy to have the trap wife, or to be the trap wife? Or, you know, either's good?

I would like to have the trap, and then - yeah. What the other guy just said. Lots of that.

TFMaster

Why not call it 'It's a Trap!' or at least include that quote in the description somehow. While it wouldn't be the first Star Wars quote in TiTS (When asking Saendra about herself she tells Steele 'I am your father!') I still think it would be a neat idea.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I love Traps like Syri loves anal. I did not forget the uni-ball. I'm Not into trap pouches, I need at least two balls. In all honesty I don't get the whole uni-ball thing at all.  I would imaging rubber bands wouldn't hold well on a uni-ball. Whats the point in having a femboy if you cant cut off the circulation and edge him for a few days. While he has a cat tail but plug in his boy pussy, and begs "Mistress please let me cum." Instead you just fix up his makeup and have him wear that cute halter top and Knee length plaid skirt you just bought and prance him around downtown.

That's gotta be one hell of a tricky rubber-band to get off if he has to beg you to do it.

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
That's gotta be one hell of a tricky rubber-band to get off if he has to beg you to do it.

The finer points of D/s are lost in this statement. Just because you can physically do something, doesn't mean you can bring yourself to disobey your Master/Mistress. 

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

Foolish boy, punishment time for such disobedience♥.

The finer points of D/s are lost in this statement. Just because you can physically do something, doesn't mean you can bring yourself to disobey your Master/Mistress. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Not everyone necessary seems femboy as sub, you know. And even a bottom is optional.

I personally not into all that sub/dom things, but I like the "more than meets the eye" concept, when you can hide your kickass abilities under cute look. Better don't stroke my little kitty the wrong way, 'she' has sharp claws hidden in that soft fingers and likes turning tables on cocky doms (stroking in right way is totally welcome).

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
Yes. This is great, you can never have too much trap content and this game could use more. 

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016

Forgive me for the confusion, I was actually talking to OP. Though to your thoughts on the trap pouch thing, I have one thing to say...

Saggy testicles a cute trap does not make.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Not everyone necessary seems femboy as sub, you know. And even a bottom is optional.

I personally not into all that sub/dom things, but I like the "more than meets the eye" concept, when you can hide your kickass abilities under cute look. Better don't stroke my little kitty the wrong way, 'she' has sharp claws hidden in that soft fingers and likes turning tables on cocky doms (stroking in right way is totally welcome).

I know, I'm writing a dom femboy, who will get hers and leave you out back buy the dumpster.

Forgive me for the confusion, I was actually talking to OP. Though to your thoughts on the trap pouch thing, I have one thing to say...

Saggy testicles a cute trap does not make.

Agreed, but does it mean uniball? I  say no, two small tightly packed testicles for me thank you.

Traps are just better having two balls case in point.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/1209c636d796c49bd6d0adf4bd5ea478.jpg

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I  say no, two small tightly packed testicles for me thank you.

Uhm, that's exactly what the in-game "uniball" referes to. It has nothing to do with the number of balls in the scrotum as much it referres that they are so tightly packed that the scrotum appears rounded up (as one visible ball).

Uniball =/= monoball.