Myrellion probe issue

Hayden

Jan 24, 2016
I'm playing on android. I finished the battle with the Myrellion Queen violently, I didn't kill her. I've returned and I didn't see any opportunities to interact with the probe to get to the next planet, but when I check the travel thing in the ship, it shows that there's a planet I haven't yet heard of. Is this a bug or am I missing something 

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I'm playing on android. I finished the battle with the Myrellion Queen violently, I didn't kill her. I've returned and I didn't see any opportunities to interact with the probe to get to the next planet, but when I check the travel thing in the ship, it shows that there's a planet I haven't yet heard of. Is this a bug or am I missing something 

No, Uveto has not been implemented yet and the only way to interact with it is to defeat and subjugate Taivra without the help of Dane.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The unknown planet is probably Poe A, which is currently a one-off planet that is accessed by invitation only. The invite will be a letter that will be received either by a 1% chance every midnight (game-time), or during the couple days up to Halloween (real-time).