Your Steele's appearance.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I know its the demon tf item, I was just curious if the "inky blackness" was the only description for it. I see Nergling has it labeled that way to, it doesn't sit well with me but that is just me being picky. I had hopes it'd go along the lines of "nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera", or " within the unnerving shroud that is your eyes", or heck, just plain "dark/black, demonic eyes". "Inky blackness" just doesn't fit imo.

I noticed the demonic eye description contained the "nestled" bit, friggin love whoever added it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You are a half-gryvain. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of slender lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils,  each sat within a dark yellow iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your eyeballs proper, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The shoulder-length, black hair atop your head is parted by a pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your head that serve as your ears. Long, bony fins sprout behind them. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You have flared hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your compact, muscular butt molds closely against your form. A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The black scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. Two human-like legs grow down from your flared thigh, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your knotted, tapered cock is 9 inches long and 1.5 inches across. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The knot is 1.5 inches wide when at full size.

You have a dragon cunt, with six 0.5-inch clits. Moisture gleams in your gryvain-pussy. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one soaked anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

TL;DR: Maleherm pale/black Gryvain.  I love the race as is, the only improvement i could think of is glittering black body markings, red myr venom, rusk feathers and black goo tier 3.  I'll grab those once we have a mod to re-Gryvain after grabbing the good parts.

LusoFF

Jan 22, 2016
Ok I got over my Nyrea addiction. Bugs still best.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a zil over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.68 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with dark grey skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes are pitch black with blue irises. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. The short, black quill-hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full two inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Two floppy insectile antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a long, bright yellow tongue that can extend a foot past past your lips when fully extended. The tip has a tube inside it, capable of gathering sweet nectar from jungle flowers or lovers.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of large, insectile wings sprout from your back, reflecting the light through their clear membranes beautifully. They’ll bear your weight if you choose to fly. You have flared thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your firm ass molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two palmable breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your generously-proportioned zil-dick is 8 inches long and 1.3 inches across. There’s a lot in common between human and zil genitals, but the alien member you’re packing has a much longer, stretchier foreskin than most terrans can pack. It also looks vaguely glossy, like you oiled it up just a moment ago. A sack with two nuts swings heavily beneath your generously-proportioned, foreskin-covered cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.

You have one unspoiled butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become a vanae-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

You have a narrow-jawed gabilani face, covered with pale skin, appearing almost goblinoid with alien facial features. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with swollen lips and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes are completely luminous silver, with irises of the same color and indistinguishible from the pupils themselves, making you appear quite alien. The ass-length, silver tentacle-hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. You are soaked from top to bottom with thick layers of goopey spunk, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have fertile thighs that sway and emphasize your thick, curvy shape, and your voluminous butt wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you move. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Protruding from above your butt, a long, slippery tail wiggles behind you. It is lined with octopus-like suckers on the bottom, very much like a tentacle of some underwater... or perhaps tree-dwelling, creature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two immense, lactating breasts, capped with one stretchy nipple-cunt each. The saucer-sized areolae are luminous silver. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your lactating breasts are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a large T-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your mammoth phallus is 24 inches long and 4.4 inches across. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A scrotum with two soccerball-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your mammoth, blunted member. You estimate each testicle to be about 23 inches around and 7.2 inches across.

You have a writhing pussy, with two 0.8-inch clits. Thick streams of honey drool constantly from your alien pussy. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a red myr (I would say I'm more Hybrid [Huskar/Orange Myr/Galotian/Ovir blend]) over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 12 feet tall (3.66 meters). Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a comfortable set of briefs with the logo of The Little Green Man on the front for underwear, and girding your upper body with a black tank top with the logo of The Little Green Man on the front.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale blue skin. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and petite lips. Your eyes are gleaming, solid black orbs that seem to give little away. Ankle-length, black braid, and elf-like ears extend a full 12 inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. Two floppy ball-tipped antennae also grow from just behind your hairline. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air. A slender ivory horn extends from your forehead, 11-inches long with a spiral pattern of ridges and grooves up its length.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and six wings sprout from your back, each covered in wonderfully soft ebony feathers and big enough to be worn like a luxurious ceremonial robe when all six are folded over your body, despite their sheer bulk, you can still glide with them. Swirls of glowing violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining gold exoskeleton covers parts of your arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have well-formed hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your big, burly butt stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. A fuzzy ebony dogtail sprouts just above your toned, cloth-straining behind, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch striking nipple each. The average-sized areolae are indigo.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your wriggling bunch of goopey, mutated cocks:

The first ridiculously massive, flared horse-member is 59 inches long and 9.8 inches thick. It’s ebony in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your gooey cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 19.7 inches wide when at full size.

Your second, bulgy tool is 23.5 inches long and 3.9 inches in diameter. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your slimy xeno-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5.5 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.

Your third enormous dong is 19.5 inches long and 3.3 inches wide. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your distended, bestial dong, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6 inches wide when at full size.

Your fourth ebony dong is 15.5 inches long and 2.6 inches thick. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your bulbous member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5.2 inches wide when at full size.

The fifth ebony, squirming phallus is 11.5 inches long and 1.9 inches thick. The entirety of its ebony surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your phallus looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 4 inches wide when at full size.

Your sixth goo-cock is 9.5 inches long and 1.6 inches in diameter. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your generously-proportioned, dragon-like dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.6 inches wide when at full size.

Your seventh ebony, perverse monster-member is 7.5 inches long and 1.3 inches wide. It is covered in nub-like protrusions. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your infernal demon-dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 2.7 inches wide when at full size.

A stuffed scrotum with six beachball-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your cluster of floor-dragging, mutated dicks. You estimate each testicle to be about 52 inches around and 16.5 inches across.

You have one narrow anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

TL;DR: Giant muscular, Pale Blue, unicorn horn, 6-winged, 7-cock having, Alien hybrid 

Last edited by a moderator:

irioth

May 12, 2016
The precious fruit of my optimization efforts (wth some liberal save scumming and editing when necessary). I went for the hypersexed killer machine with a killer body concept, mostly succubus bimbo amazon with a few extra perks (such as elven ears, cowgirl horns, gabilani pussies, and Zil antennae, which I found cutier/sexier than catgirl, demon, human, and Myr/Hrad ones respectively). I totally dig the nympho, busty, hypersexy body part of the bimbo fetish concept, not really the ditzy/brainless portion, so I was careful to raise my Steele's Intelligence to maximum levels together with its physical stats after the bimbo TFs and make the PC as much of an unstoppable lady of war and competent technician as a hypersexed slut. So she has all the perks relevant to a bimbo slut female fighter (including all the female starting ones and all the mercenary ones, thanks to some careful save editing) except Venom Slut and Fertile Figure (which I found to be rather more trouble than they are worth). I decided minimal Willpower fits well with the out-of-control nympho portion of the concept, and is not too penalizing for gameplay (if you don't mind the occasional Venus pitcher or cockvine pregnancy), so I left it how combined application of ClearYu, Dumbfuck, Gush, the Treatment, the Helmet costume, and Iron Will made it. I dislike dickgirls and anal sex, so I purposefully steered my Steele clear of anything that would give her male genitals or mess with her clit and asshole, except for getting a cockvine tail which is placed far enough, and more of a tentacle than a cock, for me not to mind. Unfortunately certain anal sex acts are more or less inevitable in a TiTS character-optimization walkthrough, and herm girls far too prevalent and sexy in the game to give them up as sexual partners for a nympho Steele. I also dislike the Ditzy Speech perk that came with the bimbo TF package, especially when Steele is speaking to queens and stuff, and should sound cool, but I was uncertain whether to try and remove it with save editing.

You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with glossy, black skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with impossibly large lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing red iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. The ass-length, platinum blonde curled hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full three inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Floppy insect-like feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy black latex, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have flaring, broodmother-sized hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your ginormous, toned butt is marvelously large, but completely stacked with muscle. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in black skin, culminating in a thick bulge at the base and a dark purple shaft lined with sensitive nodules up to the tip. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two fluid-filled udders, capped with one 3.7-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. The second group holds two exercise-ball-sized, lactating udders, capped with one 3.7-inch teat each. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. Your quad immense, milk-filled breasts are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three fuck-holes, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a dexterous vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, occassionally beading its ever-present honey, its lips slightly parted.
The second slit is a gabilani gash with one 0.7-inch clit, occassionally beading its ever-present honey, its lips slightly parted.
The third and final vagina is a goblin cunny with one 0.7-inch clit, occassionally beading its ever-present honey, its lips slightly parted.
The special muscles around your talented vaginas are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow insertions without the need of external forces to push them in. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one narrow anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication....

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Name: Su Shan

You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become a panda-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.78 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy transparent zipsuit, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

You have a face resembling that of an anthropomorphic panda, with a short muzzle and black nose. Your fluffy, white and black fur hides fair skin underneath. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with ‘o’ shaped lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Black-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The ass-length, black hair on your head is parted by a pair of round panda ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, white and black fur. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of white and black fur. Your fingers are thick and capped with bear-like claws but maintain their human opposability. You have flared, voluptuous hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your soft, padded butt wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you go. A short, soft panda tail sprouts just above your generous, cushiony behind. It just kind of sits there, not doing much beyond being a furry little accent. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in fluffy panda-paws. You even have sharp-looking claws growing from the tips of your short toes.

Your flat belly is nice and smooth. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have two lactating tits, capped with one lipple each. The plump, rather huge, black lips that you have in place of areolae could easily be parted to allow something stiff and hard inside your sensitive chest-based passages. Your fluid-filled tits are painfully swollen with milk, so much that they’re much bigger than normal. The longer they stay like this, the more your lactation will slow. Unfortunately, a bit of milk leaks out onto your a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a big E-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your matching, mammoth, equine cocks:
Your first yummy, equine prick is 15 inches long and 3.8 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your equine dong, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5.6 inches wide when at full size. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.
Your next bloated, musky shaft is 15 inches long and 3.8 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotted, equine dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 5.6 inches wide when at full size. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.

A fuzzy painfully empty scrotum filled with a quartette of apple-sized testicles swings low under your matching, monstrously thick, flat-tipped dongs. You estimate each testicle to be about 11 inches around and 3.5 inches across.

You have a human pussy, with one 5-inch clit. Thin streams of white milk occasionally dribble from your supple pussy. Moving its internal muscles, you know it has the ability to lay eggs into another orifice.

You have one lube-drooling bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lube bordering its edges.

here are the perks:

'Nuki Drunk - Get drunk twice as slow and sober up four times slower.
Bloodthirsty - Melee attacks restore a few points of energy.
Breed Hungry - Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.
Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Carpet Grenades - Grants the ability to toss out a handful of micro-grenades, damaging everything in a large area. Hits all enemies.
Cleave - Grants an extra, low-accuracy swing when fighting groups of enemies or “plural” type foes.
Critical Blows - Your strikes and shots gain a 10% chance of inflicting double damage on normal melee and ranged attacks.
Ditz Speech - Alters dialogue in certain scenes.
Drug Fucked - Grants: +40 to minimum libido, +10 to minimum lust, halved intelligence gains, and doubled libido gains.
Easy - Gain 20% more lust from combat sources.
Fuck Sense - Allows your sense ability to base success off your libido instead of intelligence.
Hypermilky - Lactation will not decrease from disuse or overfilling.
Incubator - Increases the speed at which your pregnancies progress.
Inhuman Desire - Increases maximum lust by 40.
Iron Will - Allows your physical fortitude to contribute slightly to your willpower, granting one point of willpower for every five points of physique.
Juggernaut - Grants a 25% chance to overcome any paralysis or stun effect every combat round.
Low Tech Solutions - Increases damage from Kinetic melee weapons by 20%.
Mega Milk - Allows you to instantly produce a good amount of milk, even when empty.
Power Strike - Grants the ability to perform a single melee attack for 200% normal damage.
Riposte - Grants increased evasion after any melee attack made for the remainder of the combat round.
Second Wind - Grants the ability to recover half of your maximum HP and Energy once per combat encounter.
Sexy Thinking - Boosts tease damage more the dumber and less willful you are.
Tough - Resistance to Kinetic damage increased by 10%.
Tough 2 - Increases Kinetic damage resistance provided by ‘Tough’ to 15% (+5%).
Treated Milk - Any milk you lactate tastes better, and you are less likely to stop lactating.
Weak Mind - Intelligence and willpower losses doubled.
Weak Willed - Willpower losses are doubled.

overall, i was testing the features of TitsEd and ended up with this lol.

su shan is a panda name, shes a panda because i was listening to Panda at the time

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
Generic futa ultra-bimbo Claire Steele! I'd like to find some scene that uses the fuckable nipples, but no dice so far.

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 8 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.73 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy schoolgirl costume, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with universe-distorting pleasure-pillows, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your ass-length, platinum blonde pigtailed hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have curvy thighs that make you step with a sexy, swinging gait, and your gigantic booty is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your lightly-toned six pack is nice and smooth.

You have two sweet udders, capped with one lactation-slicked, pliable nipple-cunt each. The quite massive areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your honey-stuffed melons are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with honey. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a W-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your human dick is 11.8 inches long and 2 inches across. A sloshing scrotum with two barrel-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your foot-long dick. You estimate each testicle to be about 91 inches around and 28.8 inches across.

You have a pink, open snatch, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of girl-cum drool constantly from your parted, elastic pussy, its lips slightly parted.

You have one stretched, soaked backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
She's a dragonne morph just with fur instead of scales, so in-game she counts as a neko, also her tails have cocks as well, love the catnip tfs. Also love the gryvain morph just wish it actually had flags for internal testes, but a few sessions with kiros orgy had the problem fixed.

You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a nekomata over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.8 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. You’re a shameless exhibitionist and proud of it, flaunting your naked body and giving the entire galaxy quite an eyeful!

You have a cat-like face, complete with moist nose and whiskers. Your fluffy, metallic black fur hides pale skin underneath. Overall, your visage has an androgynous cat-like muzzle which leaves a subtle girly impression. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils,  each nestled in a shimmering gemstone-like sapphire iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your eyeballs proper, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The shoulder-length, fiery blue mane of quills on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, metallic black fur, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders and fold over your body. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of metallic black fur. Swirls of flickering azure trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have waspish thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your nicely muscled keister contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Two soft, metallic black cat-tails sprout just above your fair rear end, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a broad, nubby cock. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two lactating breasts, capped with one fuckable nip each. The coin-sized areolae are luminous silver. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your fluid-filled mammaries are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your bulbous, pointed prick is 11 inches long and 1.8 inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your member, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.3 inches wide when at full size.

You have a luminous silver, draconic pussy, with 12 0.3-inch clits. Thin streams of yellow honey occasionally dribble from your pussy. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one tight pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Haven't updated in a while, here's my main.

You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, using a sexy zip pouch jock strap for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties. Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, exposing your ass to the world.

Under your fluffy, gray and white fur you have a human-shaped head with pale white skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with succulent, luminous silver lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a yellow iris. The ass-length, black pigtailed hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full seven inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Two floppy insectile antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, gray and white fur, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of gray and white fur. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your gigantic butt is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A soft gray and white cat-tail sprouts just above your tremendous keister, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Your legs are covered in a reflective black, insectile carapace up to your mid-thigh, looking more like a pair of ‘fuck-me-boots’ than exoskeleton. Your pregnant-looking belly is impossible to miss. Wearing loose clothing wouldn’t even help at this point.

You have two monumental, fluid-filled melons, capped with one nipple each. The appetizer plate-sized areolae are luminous silver. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.6-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your mountainous, sweet tits are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with honey. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a ZZZ-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of mismatched memberses:
Your first feline cock is 6 inches long and 1.1 inches wide. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.
Your second prick is 9 inches long and 1.7 inches thick. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.
The third bestial shaft is 15 inches long and 2.8 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your imposing, bestial member, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.4 inches wide when at full size.
Your next dick is 16 inches long and 2.9 inches in diameter. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your knee-length, distended shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.8 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
Your next animalistic dick is 17 inches long and 3.1 inches wide. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.

A fuzzy sack filled with two cantaloupe-sized testicles swings low under your obscene group of mixed prickses. You estimate each testicle to be about 20 inches around and 6.4 inches across.

You have a pink, feline vagina, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of honey drool constantly from your slickness-leaking, fuckable box. The exterior lips are vestigial and featureless, making your entrace quite modest and barely visible under your gray and white fur.

You have one tight, slimy backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lubricant dripping from the orifice every so often.

Muffled giggles can be heard near you. Glancing at your inventory, you find Silver happily jiggling inside.

Amy5

Nov 9, 2015
Didnt really want to post a huge wall of text, so i just put it into a text document.

in short : A Pale Blue, Glowing Gold Markings 10ft naga with "very long" braided hair colored iridescent with matching dove wings (6), naga leg(s), kui-tan tail, and feline arms. 2 breast rows of B and A with milk and Honey Pot at 0. Three Vhane vaginas that are Gold of "monstrous" capacity and 3 penises  One 24-in kui-tan, 2wo 19-in Naga and Feline cocks.

View attachment New Text Document.txt

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Might've done some save editing to get him just right ;)  still not satisfied though

You are a half-leithan. You’re a good 5 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.78 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a copy of a white suit made for Liriel Armstrong, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in black scales over pale skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Regular hazel eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. A pair of floppy rabbit ears stick up out of your ass-length, dark gold hair, bouncing around as you go. In addition, four-inch long pointed elfin ears jut out below them, giving you exceptional hearing. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of black scales, and magnificent black wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails, and your arms are covered in scales up to the shoulders. You have narrow thighs that match your trim, lithe body, and your colossal backside is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. A tapered tail hangs down from just above your colossal butt. It sways back and forth, assisting you with keeping your balance. Two digitigrade legs grow down from your boyish thigh, ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front and a small hind-claw on the back.

Your distended belly sticks out very noticeably, wobbling slightly with your motions. It would look right at home on a reclining, full-time breeding servant. Your belly is obviously pregnant to anyone who looks at you.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your knee-length reptile-cock is 14 inches long and 2.3 inches across. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. The shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth. A scaly painfully empty scrotum filled with a pair of large balls swings low under your reptile-dick. You estimate each testicle to be about five inches around and 1.6 inches across.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Something like this. I also want to use lucifier(for the demonic tongue, demonic horns and chitinous/spiked demonic hands with talons) and dove balm(for the 6 dove wings), only problem is their cost. Maybe I'll grow a third dick, if count my tentacle friend the total dong number will be - 4. 

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.11 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with large sections of armor-like pieces and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Across the surface, the suit is patterned with a grid of hexagonal tiles. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale white skin. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and lean, luminous silver lips. Metallically glistening gold eyes with dark ‘plus’-shaped pupils assess your surroundings with little issue. The medium-length, luminous silver tentacle-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full eight inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze(I will delete them by lucifier). Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a quartet of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You are soaked from top to bottom with thick layers of sloppy fem-cum, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have narrow hips, and your perky, muscular ass molds closely against your form. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in pale white skin, culminating in a proud purple head that’s distinctly cock-shaped in nature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have an average chest with toned pectoral muscles, capped with one nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.2-inch nipples pop out, ready for action.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of mismatched memberses:
Your first musky member is 25 inches long and 6.3 inches thick. It’s mottled pink and black in a very animalistic pattern. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
The second egg-layer is 11.1 inches long and 1.9 inches thick. The pseudo-penis is large and thick, with a shape similar to a horse phallus and lacking any veins. The flared tip is ringed with spikes meant to rupture the sperm sacs of a male nyrea and its slit is in the shape of an ‘x’. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your nyrean ovipositor, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.1 inches wide when at full size. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.

A scrotum with two grapefruit-sized balls swings heavily beneath your two mixed prickses. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4.1 inches across.

You have one unspoiled tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

omnomnom997

May 29, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.47 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a slinky black omnisuit, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, exposing your breasts, crotch and ass to the world. Maybe you’re some kind of nudist, but it’s not like you mind being naked anyway.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, black skin. Your lips appear slightly puffy. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with constantly pursed, glowing gold lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering ruby iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your eyeball proper. The ass-length, black pigtailed hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full eight inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your smooth, black skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly ten inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 12 horns.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy black latex, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. In addition, your body is soaked in a light layer of oily, strawberry-scented perspiration, giving it a slick, sensual shine. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have waspish, voluptuous hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your tremendous, thickly padded posterior is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your tremendous, rounded butt, wrapping around your smooth leg sensually at every opportunity. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose.

Your belly sticks out very noticeably, wobbling slightly with your motions. It would look right at home on a reclining, full-time breeding servant. Your egg has grown truly, unnaturally, enormously massive inside you. Your belly is swollen beyond anything you’d have thought possible, stretching out ahead of you in swollen majesty. Every step, every slight motion you make, is nearly orgasmic now. You can’t help but play with yourself constantly: not sexually, but simply rubbing your hands on your belly. Sometimes, you find yourself spending minutes just enjoying the feeling of fullness, of your fingers brushing across your taut flesh. You can’t wait to see how big it can get...

You have two immense, sweet tits, capped with one lactating, penetrable nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are glowing gold. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your honey-filled mammaries have a noticable amount of yellow honey inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a large T-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a black, vanae vagina, with two 1.8-inch clits. Thin streams of honey occasionally dribble from your lewdly bulging vagina, its lips slightly parted. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush, a result of repeated use of a pussy pump. Even if you tried, there is just no hiding its considerable camel-toe.

You have one ravenous backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lube leaking out of its edges.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication....

Muffled giggles can be heard near you. Glancing at your inventory, you find Grey happily jiggling inside.

Claire

Jul 6, 2016
I figured I might as well enter in the fun as well~

TL:DR- Character is a Female (Mostly Human) Tech Specialist Bounty Hunter, using a Vamp blade, a Wrist mounted Goovoler, a Shoulder Mounted Goozooka, and wearing a high tech nantite goo armor.

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a small frilly pink bikini bottom for underwear, and girding your upper body with a small frilly pink bikini top.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with hints of armor-like protrusions. Across the surface, the suit is patterned with a grid of hexagonal tiles. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be and is topped with a smoothly-mirrored, featureless helmet that shrouds your visage in mystery.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a nice set of cheekbones and petite lips. Like twinkling beacons, luminous silver eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The back-length, luminous silver hair on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. Your mouth contains a tongue. A slender ivory horn extends from your forehead, four-inches long with a spiral pattern of ridges and grooves up its length, giving it a graceful appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have ample hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your squeezable ass fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have two palmable tits, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slit.

You have one tight butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Aegis wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
TL:DR: Naleen with 4 dragon wings, frostfire kitsune features abound - 9 fluffy, furry cocktails, 4 teat rows (A-cup+). Coloring is predominantly glowing blue with glowing gold highlights. Genitals: 3 Hybrid Gryvain/Vanae pussies, Hyper gryvain penis, monster equine (listed as naga here)penis, Moderate (for this game) Kui-tan penis

//Would love to be able to get Vanae to be the race, but I'm not giving up my hair or tails.
You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a naleen over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.39 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a red, itty bitty male thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with a simulated surface of folded cloth and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. There is a distinct glistening silver trim bordering the edges. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of fluffy, glowing blue fur decorates your muzzle. Overall, your visage has an androgynous muzzle which leaves a subtle girly impression. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils,  each sat within a dark yellow iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your eyeballs proper, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The exquisitely long, glowing blue hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. Floppy insect-like feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly. Two curled ram horns twist back from your forehead, curling over your inhuman ears like a satyr out of terran legend.

//Not really sure about the tongue and horns but they're good enough until I find ones that I love

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, glowing blue fur, and a quartet of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Poofing out your chest is a fluffy ball of glowing blue fur. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers.  Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have waspish, voluptuous hips, emphasized by your narrow waist, and your big, burly butt stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your thick, muscular heinie, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a girthy, bestial member. Below your thighs, your flesh is fused together into a very long, snake-like tail, leaving a narrow, connecting gap between your crotch and narrow ass. It is covered in glowing blue-colored scales.

//Don't mind the belly just saving a species at the moment in this save.

Your belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, full of several individual, moving creatures as you are.

//These are all A-cups but have honeypot so they rarely show up as such

You have four rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two palmable, milk-filled breasts, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a B-cup bra. The second group holds two milky tits, capped with one 0.4-inch pencil eraser-sized nipple each. They could easily fill a B-cup bra. Your third batch contains two milky tits, capped with one 0.4-inch milk-leaking nipple each. They could easily fill a B-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles two milk-filled tits, capped with one 0.4-inch eye-catching bud each. They could easily fill a B-cup bra. Your four-tiered perky, lactating breasts are fairly full of milk and noticeably swollen.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three mixed prickses:
Your first monstrous, pointed prick is 40.3 inches long and 6.7 inches in diameter. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.

//This middle one will be a Nyrean Ovipositor once I'm done with the preggos

Your next bloated, inhuman cock is 31 inches long and 5.2 inches wide. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. Unlike a half-gryvain penis, the shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth.
Your third knotty-cock is 13.5 inches long and 2.3 inches thick. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your huge knotty-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.9 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.

You have three cunts, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a glowing gold, vanae vagina with 12 0.3-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a glowing gold, vanae slit with 12 0.3-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present cunny-honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a glowing gold, vanae pussy with 12 0.3-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
Each vagina’s exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnels are lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one narrow anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally.

Avisha wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

I unabashedly scrubbed some of this. But I don't enjoy scrubbing so I minimize the process as much as possible.

DeusEst

Jul 8, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a half-ausar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.06 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of ropes and straps for shibari bottoms for underwear, and girding your upper body with a shibari top.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Across the surface, the suit is patterned with a grid of hexagonal tiles. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, pink skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with universe-distorting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are pitch black with glowing gold irises. Their structure allows you to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. The exquisitely long, raven tentacle-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full seven inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your pink skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly ten inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 12 horns.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of black fur. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. A coat of black fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have child-bearing thighs that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your thong-devouring ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your tremendous, thickly padded butt, wrapping around your fur-covered leg sensually at every opportunity. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in canine paws.

Your six pack is fairly well-toned. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two whorish, fluid-filled mounds, capped with four 1.8-inch tender nipples each. They could easily fill a GG-cup bra. The second group holds two fluid-filled mounds, capped with four 1.5-inch buds each. They could easily fill an FF-cup bra. Your four honey-filled mounds are producing amber honey but are nowhere near full at the moment.

//I confess, I may have had to much fun at the Dong Designer.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown an obscene group of yummy, mismatched memberses:
Your first bright red, canine shaft is 12.2 inches long and two inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your knotted tool, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.7 inches wide when at full size.
The second impressive, yummy beast-cock is 13.9 inches long and 2.3 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your animalistic dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.9 inches wide when at full size.
Your next bright red, feral prick is 12.9 inches long and 2.2 inches in diameter. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your delicious-looking cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next member is 11.7 inches long and 2 inches wide. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your huge, kui-tan cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
Your fifth tool is 12.4 inches long and 2.1 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your tool, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.7 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
The sixth equine shaft is 14.1 inches long and 2.4 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A cum-packed scrotum with four basketball-sized quad balls swings heavily beneath your bundle of mismatched dickses. You estimate each testicle to be about 34 inches around and 10.8 inches across.

You have three cunts, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a glowing gold, vanae cunt with two 0.7-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present cunny-honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The second slit is a glowing gold, vanae vagina with two 0.7-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The third and final vagina is a glowing gold, vanae slit with two 0.7-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush, a result of repeated use of a pussy pump. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one puckered anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Dumpling wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

New World

Jul 17, 2016
You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a red myr over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 8 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.03 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a pair of cow-print panties with a garter for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with yellow skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are gleaming, solid black orbs that seem to give little away. The moderately long, black hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full seven inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a long, bright yellow tongue that can extend a foot past past your lips when fully extended. The tip has a tube inside it, capable of gathering sweet nectar from jungle flowers or lovers.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Shining red exoskeleton covers parts of your arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have waspish thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your generous, powerful butt threatens to bust out from under your kit each time you clench it. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in yellow skin, culminating in a girthy, flared tip, distinctly reminiscent of a horse-cock. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet.

Your blimp-like, pregnant belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. Your belly is bulging heavily. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, bulging with eggs as you are.

You have two large, sweet tits, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are black. Your big, fluid-filled udders are painfully swollen with honey, so much that they’re much bigger than normal. The longer they stay like this, the more your lactation will slow. You could easily fill a big E-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your alien prick is 18 inches long and 4.5 inches across. There’s a lot in common between human and zil genitals, but the alien member you’re packing has a much longer, stretchier foreskin than most terrans can pack. It also looks vaguely glossy, like you oiled it up just a moment ago. Your sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your a pair of large, pleasantly squeezed gonads snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about five inches around and 1.6 inches across.

You have three zil pussies, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a black and gold, zil-styled honeypot with one 0.5-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a black and gold, zil-styled pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a black and gold, zil-styled slit with one 0.5-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
Each vagina’s exterior folds are a dusky black, while the inner linings of your tunnels are a glorious golden hue.

You have one narrow, slimy pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Got this one playing around in Tavros and New Texas. Did use tits editor to chance face to doglike, add dog legs, and threw in some armor and a rifle. The rest is from earning money and going to the gym over and over. He lives in New Texas and he's been getting male enhancements, visiting Ellie daily, etc.

Here is Kodee. This is the guy I'm building up now. Plan is for him to be a good god-type dog. The complete opposite of Fenris who is an evil half demon/ausar.

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor incorporating ablative chitin plates, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

You have a dog-like face, complete with a wet nose. The odd visage is hairless and covered with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a rugged looking face that’s surely handsome. Metallically glistening gold eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shoulder-length, glowing gold braid on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a large tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have boyish hips, and your incredibly tight, perky ass molds closely against your form. A fuzzy glowing gold dogtail sprouts just above your incredibly tight, perky ass, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your doggie-dong is 7 inches long and 1.2 inches across. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your bright red cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 1.5 inches wide when at full size. An empty sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your animalistic shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one narrow anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Mine is a male-herm elf 

You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.8 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a slinky black omnisuit, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, exposing your crotch and ass to the world. If anyone sees you now, they’re sure to think you’re a nudist!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a rugged looking face that’s surely handsome. Like twinkling beacons, luminous blue eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The shaggy, blonde hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full two inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have tiny thighs, and your incredibly tight, perky rear end molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You’re ripped as hell, sporting the kind of muscle guys want and girls want around them. Much can be said about your pecs, capped with one 0.2-inch pronounced nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 12 inches long and two inches across. A painfully empty sack with two baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your tool. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.4 inches across.

You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.3-inch clit. Thick streams of semi-transparent girl-cum drool constantly from your honeypot, its lips slightly parted.

You have one tight, slime-drooling ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally.

Deviant

Jul 12, 2016
You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.65 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy transparent zipsuit, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with bee-stung cock-suckers, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your long, brown pigtailed hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have ample hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your vast, cushiony backside wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. Your belly is bulging heavily. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, bulging with eggs as you are.

You have two milk-filled mounds, capped with one 2.8-inch dribbling nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are pink. Your milk-filled tits are so full that they feel about to burst! Spending time like this is going to slow your milk production. Unfortunately, a bit of milk leaks out onto your a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a II-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your throbbing member is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches across. It’s mottled pink and black in a very animalistic pattern. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your pre-soaked, musky horse-dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.7 inches wide when at full size. A bloated scrotum with a pair of grapefruit-sized testes swings heavily beneath your phallus. You estimate each testicle to be about 14 inches around and 4.6 inches across.

You have a pink, human cunt, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of girl-cum drool constantly from your honeypot, its lips slightly parted. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one tight anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
not quite there with how I like to have my character, but ....

u started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a holstaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 8 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.73 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a mark one suit of Xenogen’s Atma Armor, using a pair of cow-print panties with a garter for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bounty bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Metallically glistening copper eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The very long, pink hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your jiggling butt wobbles enticingly with every step. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your belly is nice and smooth.

You have two lactating tits, capped with one 0.7-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. Your milky melons are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a GG-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your soggy pussy.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 16 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 4.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your naked body is like a second outfit for you, giving you naughty thoughts when in the public’s gaze.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of thick, silver fur decorates your muzzle. Overall, your visage has an androgynous vulpine face which leaves a subtle girly impression. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing gold iris. The long, silver hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, silver fur, and magnificent silver wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of silver fur. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers.  Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have broodmother-sized thighs that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your colossal, muscly ass is marvelously large, but completely stacked with muscle. Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your ginormous, muscle-bound posterior, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a sizable vulpine tail-prick. Your legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

A pair of gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have four rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two immense, milky tits, capped with one penetrable nipple each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a hyper A-cup bra. The second group holds two milky mammaries, capped with one lactating, penetrable nipple each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a hyper A-cup bra. Your third batch contains two back-breaking, fluid-filled tits, capped with one fuckable nipple each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a hyper A-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles two lactating tits, capped with one pliable nipple-cunt each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a hyper A-cup bra. At least you are certain your enhanced tits will never stop lactating, no matter what.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown ten pulsating phalluses:
Your first blunt-tipped dick is 240 inches long and 80 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your monstrously thick, musky horse-dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 400 inches wide when at full size.
The second monstrous, musky horse-dick is 32 inches long and 10.7 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your prodigious, animalistic dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 53.3 inches wide when at full size.
Your next giant, flared cock is 28 inches long and 9.3 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your pulsating, black dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 46.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next bloated, equine cock is 24 inches long and eight inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your animalistic dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 40 inches wide when at full size.
Your fifth knotted horse-cock is 20 inches long and 6.7 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your enormous, equine shaft looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 33.3 inches wide when at full size.
The sixth pre-gushing, musky horse-dick is 16 inches long and 5.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your blunt-tipped dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 26.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next cum-bubbling, flared cock is 12 inches long and four inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your musky horse-dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 20 inches wide when at full size.
Your next lengthy, blunt-tipped dick is 8 inches long and 2.7 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your throbbing beast-cock looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 13.3 inches wide when at full size.
Your ninth pulsating dick is 6 inches long and two inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your pre-soaked, flat-tipped horse-boner looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 10 inches wide when at full size.
The tenth pre-gushing, equine phallus is 4 inches long and 1.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your cock looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A fuzzy stuffed scrotum filled with four barrel-sized balls swings low under your cluster of equine tools. You estimate each testicle to be about 80 inches around and 25.5 inches across.

You have three fluid-drooling pussies, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a black, vulpine vagina with one 24-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a black, vulpine pussy with one 24-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a black, vulpine vagina with one 24-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
Each vagina’s exterior lips are that of a bitch and have a tendency to swell when in heat, giving them a very animalistic bent.

You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally.

Yes, I save-edited.  No, I'm not sorry.

...Stop judging me!

flamewolf393

Jul 26, 2016
You are a human. You’re a good 4 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.22 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. If anyone sees you now, they’re sure to think you’re a nudist!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your long, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have waspish thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your firm butt looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is nice and smooth.

You have a waif’s chest, flat and innocent-looking, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. No moisture presently escapes your virgin gash.

You have one unspoiled backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I have beaten the game without ever mutating or losing any virginity.

Lexa

Jul 9, 2016
I have two main files right now!

---

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.27 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. There is a distinct glistening silver trim bordering the edges. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with luscious lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a cerulean iris. The long, purple hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of purple wings adorn your back, feathered like a dove’s and big enough to be worn like a cloak when folded over your body. They’re strong enough to glide with, but nice and soft to the touch. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of purple fur. You have flared thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your perky, muscular backside molds closely against your form. A swishing, colorful fox’s brush extends from your tight backside, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two tits, capped with one 0.6-inch shrink-wrapped nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are orange. You could easily fill a big G-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your , latex-enclosed pussy, its lips slightly parted.

You have one tight anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Lanerys wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

---

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a cow-girl over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.27 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy schoolgirl costume, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pencil-thin, black lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are gleaming, solid black orbs that seem to give little away. The long, cobalt pigtailed hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two small, roughly one-inch long bovine horns protrude from your forehead. They’re kind of cute, actually.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of emerald fur. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your shapely, toned posterior fills out your clothing nicely. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your blimp-like belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you.

You have two lactating melons, capped with one 1.1-inch dripping, rubber-wrapped teat each. The rather huge areolae are copper. Your prodigious, lactating mammaries are so full that they feel about to burst! Spending time like this is going to slow your milk production. You could easily fill a K-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thin streams of cunny-honey occasionally dribble from your , latex-enclosed, pink cunt, its lips slightly parted.

You have one tight ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Muffled giggles can be heard near you. Glancing at your inventory, you find Lanerys happily jiggling inside.

irioth

May 12, 2016
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a plant-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with glistening, lime green skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with scylla-tier, ruby lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing red iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. The ass-length, iridescent leaf-hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. Floppy ant-like feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A small pair of pointed horns has broken through the smooth skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them. A huge purple orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy lime green latex, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your biceps and shoulders are covered in delicate vines. The spade-like leaves bob as you move, as do the small purple flowers you’re displaying up there. You have flaring, broodmother-sized hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your gigantic, rippling ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. Two soft, blond cat-tails sprout just above your gigantic, rippling heinie, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a lengthy, feline tail-prick. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two immense, sweet mounds, capped with one drooling lipple each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. The second group holds two sweet breasts, capped with one 3.7-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a M-cup bra. Your quad monumental, honey-stuffed mounds are producing honey but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three snatches, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a purple, orchid pussy with two 0.7-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present juice, its lips slightly parted. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting every clit. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush, a result of repeated use of a pussy pump. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.
The second slit is a dark green, gabilani vagina with two 0.7-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present juice, its lips slightly parted. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush, a result of repeated use of a pussy pump. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.
The third and final vagina is a dark green, gabilani pussy with two 0.7-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present juice, its lips slightly parted. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush, a result of repeated use of a pussy pump. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one puffy tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

Nova wiggles around your body, making you aware of her presence.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
For the new Amazon Cow Treatment i wanted to recreate Cathyl the cow girl from Daily Life with Monster Girls

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 7 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.31 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a mark one suit of Xenogen’s Atma Armor, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular hazel eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, auburn hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Roughly half a foot of powerful, bovine horn protrudes from your skull. All you have to do is lower your head, and suddenly, you look quite dangerous.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have waspish quarters that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your big-but-tight posterior fills out your clothing nicely. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two breasts, capped with one 0.8-inch pronounced nipple each. The rather huge areolae are pink. You could easily fill a big HH-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 16.5 inches long and 2.8 inches across. It’s mottled pink and black in a very animalistic pattern. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.

You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your pussy.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Apart from the horse cock, which is a personal preference, and the hair whic is impossible to recreate, id say she came out pretty close to the original.
Save scumming the treatment till i got all the effects I wanted has been a pain and interestingly enough this was my last attempt before I went save editing from frustration.
P.S.
You cant see it in the picture i posted but the original Cow GIrl from the manga does have hooves.

derple

Jul 31, 2016
You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become a galotian over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.54 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a heavily modified set of hardened, energy absorbent armor plates, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

You have a triangular kui-tan face, replete with sensitive whiskers and a little black nose; a mask shades the space around your eyes, set apart from your cerulean goo by a band of white. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Like jewels, shimmering amber eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, cerulean mane of goo on your head parts around a pair of egg-shaped raccoon ears. Your mouth contains a voracious tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your gooey arms end with gel-padded fingers. They’re softer and more supple than the finest leather. You have incredibly waspish, broodmother-sized quarters that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your tremendous, muscled heinie is marvelously large, but completely stacked with muscle. A short nub of deer tail sprouts just above your colossal yet toned butt, sometimes twitching at the slightest movements. In place of legs you have a shifting amorphous blob. Thankfully it’s quite easy to propel yourself around on. The lowest portions of your Black Void modified TS-T armor plating mark IV float around inside you, bringing you no discomfort. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch goopy nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three bulbous, mismatched dickses:
The first phallus is 242.5 inches long and 40.4 inches thick. It’s cerulean in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your musky member, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 50.5 inches wide when at full size. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.
Your next goo-tool is 21.5 inches long and 3.6 inches in diameter. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your enormous ‘nuki-dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 4.7 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.
Your next egg-dick is 13.5 inches long and 2.3 inches wide. The pseudo-penis is large and thick, with a shape similar to a horse phallus and lacking any veins. The flared tip is ringed with spikes meant to rupture the sperm sacs of a male nyrea and its slit is in the shape of an ‘x’. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your impressive dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.7 inches wide when at full size. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.

An oozing, semi-solid sack with six hideously swollen and oversized testicles swings heavily beneath your trio of mixed cockses. You estimate each testicle to be about 443 inches around and 140.9 inches across.

You have a cerulean, equine pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your slimy snatch, its lips slightly parted. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Since you’re made of goo, you can adjust your body if need be.

totally didnt save-edit lmao

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
(Because everyone else is doing it) My boy Ratchet Steele, who happens to be my one and only main:

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an ausar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a babydoll top.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Normal-looking blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shaggy, red hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A coat of red fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your thick rear end stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in fluffy, red fur except at the tip. There, it terminates in a canine pussy that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have an average chest with toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dog-cock is 12.2 inches long and two inches across. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your canine shaft looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 4.2 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with two grapefruit-sized balls swings heavily beneath your bright red dog-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about 15 inches around and 4.8 inches across.

You have one puffy anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Muffled giggles can be heard near you. Glancing at your inventory, you find Nova happily jiggling inside.

------------

My Steele USED to have a knotted cock tail, but I decided to ditch it for now and try out a cunt tail instead for my main (And like the cocktail I got the canid genitalia because I felt it fits). Sure I gotta feed the damn thing every now and then, but so far I'm having lots of fun with it, it has some really hot scenes (And even hotter masturbation scenes) that I never even knew existed too. And the whole feeding thing isn't really much of an issue since I got the dick for it.. Though sometimes I go the whole ingame week without feeling my tail JUST to unlock those scenes that require it to be that hungry. I might keep it.

Also I definitely didn't save edit anything, I don't even edit my files at all, I save scum the fuck out of whatever mods I take. I had to save scum Ovir Ace for a while just to get the long tongue and nothing else.
And didn't edit the femininity either, it was moreso the fact that this new public build has Estrobloom's hard cap of 40% for guys removed. I don't even know if that was intentional or not, but if it was then I hope it stays, because at least now I can be a full 100% feminine looking MALE without needing to mod a damn pussy onto me first to even remove the cap. Saves me both the hassle and the credits.

Other than that, my main is pretty basic and easy to visualize. Feminine Ausar boy with a huge dick and a canid cuntsnake as his tail. He isn't crazy designed like some of the others here, but he's exactly how I wanted him to be, and I'm happy. c:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The game itself enforces caps on masculinity/femininity. Like if you have only a penis, max femininity is 70. If you have only a vagina, min femininity is 20.

It's a different story if you're a Nyrea or have the Androgyny perk.