Before Uveto...

Dec 13, 2015
So how are you guys doing with the game? While I wait for the public releases of the recently released backer versions, here's how I played TiTS the absolute madman way.

progress.png

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Virgin run? Not bad, folks used to do that all the time in CoC. You miss a shit-ton of stuff, but you get great practice with the game's combat mechanics.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Virgin run? Not bad, folks used to do that all the time in CoC. You miss a shit-ton of stuff, but you get great practice with the game's combat mechanics.

With win/loss tracking you don't have to miss stuff (except loss scenes ofc) if you are doing undefeated run.

3b26AMu.png

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I kind of wish options to Submit in certain encounters didn't automatically count as a loss.  I submitted to a Kerokeras once just to see the scene and didn't realize it counted as a loss until after I had saved.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
With win/loss tracking you don't have to miss stuff (except loss scenes ofc) if you are doing undefeated run.

I've got 3 losses on that counter, and 2 of them were on purpose just so I could unlock that damn cock-worship scene for the zill (Forgot what the other loss was for). But to be fair, the only things that have made me lose lose also bad-ended me and I had to reload.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I've got 3 losses on that counter, and 2 of them were on purpose just so I could unlock that damn cock-worship scene for the zill (Forgot what the other loss was for). But to be fair, the only things that have made me lose lose also bad-ended me and I had to reload.

Cock worship??

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Cock worship??

Male Zil have a scene that you can pick when you beat them where you worship their cocks and blow them. However its locked, /unless/ you lose to a male zill and get the forced blowjob scene twice.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Male Zil have a scene that you can pick when you beat them where you worship their cocks and blow them. However its locked, /unless/ you lose to a male zill and get the forced blowjob scene twice.

Kinda wish they'd be the ones doing the worshipping, but still interesting.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Kinda wish they'd be the ones doing the worshipping, but still interesting.

That would be nice, but yes that scene is the only scene I'm aware of that requires you to lose to an npc to activate it in the win menu.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That would be nice, but yes that scene is the only scene I'm aware of that requires you to lose to an npc to activate it in the win menu.

Wetraxxel brawler has one AFAIK.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Wexxtrel brawler has one AFAIK.

He does? Haven't really visited him since I'm waiting for his harem to be added.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
"Wank Him" scene is only possible if your submission status is high enough.

Ah right that scene, well at least it isn't as annoying as the Zill one, you just need to lose for him. For the Zill you need to lose until you get the same scene twice, a scene which rarely procs ever... But yeah you're right it is another good example for scenes that need prior loses to unlock.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It'd be nice if there was a worship choice with Female Zil. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
or to have a nice after-battle choice with the hostile Zil

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
I'm also doing a pure female Virgin run, not anal virgin though, I chose to sacrifice that for Syri's INT boosts. Already beaten Myrellion with virginity intact and no TFs.

Aside from that I've just grinded my stats all up to 40 at the Gym, I think I should be more than a match for anything heavy down the road when Uveto comes along.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I wouldn't exactly hold your breath for that >_>;

Patience is a skill anyone here has to learn, it isn't the only thing I'm waiting for game wise that's very far in the distant future.