Edging!

Swillyma

Jan 17, 2016
Edging and orgasm control/denial is one of my biggest kinks! There's bound to be some drugs/body mods that'll have fantastic effects on people that are into that kinda thing ;)  I'm sure others will agree. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As far as I know, nothing in the game supports this particular fetish, and I don't know if there's any particular demand for this in the community.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uhh, there's like this one scene at a certain tattoo place. Can't remember many details off the top of my head.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Uhh, there's like this one scene at a certain tattoo place. Can't remember many details off the top of my head.

Which tattoo place? Is it in the submission pile or actually in the game?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't remember, sorry!

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
There's no tattoo parlor currently in TiTS, so he must be talking about something that's been submitted or worked on (and thus may or may not make it into the game).

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Xanth has a scene. 

This.  Edging and bondage work are her thing.  You literally get edged for a week.   IT's a good thing time sensitive quests can't proc during then.  Saendra calling you and get nabbed by pirates while you dealing with her would be horribly traumatic in reality.

Swillyma

Jan 17, 2016
This.  Edging and bondage work are her thing.  You literally get edged for a week.   IT's a good thing time sensitive quests can't proc during then.  Saendra calling you and get nabbed by pirates while you dealing with her would be horribly traumatic in reality.

Where do you find her? 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Rhett, a character by JimThermic, does tattos and piercings. That might be what he mean. It's in the submission pile.

There's also Busky from Musk and Muscle with a "tease and denial" sex scene, that you can do to him.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I'm working on a bit of a bondage bunny character on the side, but it's edging/orgasm denial for an NPC, not for the PC, sadly.

Silence

Feb 2, 2016
I put some edge play in the short story I posted in Art section.  In case you were interested.