Is there any TF currently in the game that gives you extra arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The same argument can be made against non-bipedal 

I literally addressed exactly that in the post you quoted.  There's a reason taurs and nagas are rarely if ever supported and it's because everyone hates having to write extra lines or entirely different scenes for both.  I personally support nagas when possible, because I like me some catsnek and because they have the decency to keep the bits where they should be.  Taurs can just fuck off, I'm not writing a whole different scene just for them unless I'm writing an NPC who is themselves tauric.

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
I literally addressed exactly that in the post you quoted.  There's a reason taurs and nagas are rarely if ever supported and it's because everyone hates having to write extra lines or entirely different scenes for both.  I personally support nagas when possible, because I like me some catsnek and because they have the decency to keep the bits where they should be.  Taurs can just fuck off, I'm not writing a whole different scene just for them unless I'm writing an NPC who is themselves tauric.

So where exactly does mostly cosmetic arms come into this? They'd be ignored for most scenes anyways. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Where we would have to go through the game and meticulously amend every instance of "both your arms" "both hands" etc.

Anyway, the answer's still, and will continue to be, "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.