Dick Measuring Contest

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Beat the size of my dick? Never c: ((Only if you farm sperm and press buttons for longer than like 10 minutes)

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your monstrously thick shaft is 147.5 inches long and 24.6 inches across. The entirety of its glowing blue surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners.

This is the true form of goo grills. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
8 foot long long dick doesn't sound fun

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Glowing goo dick does sound pretty lovely, but that's a bit too big.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I mean if I didn't know the length, and a cute Goo-Girl offered to make me "glow like a lightbulb" I'd be naked and presenting in no time...

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I mean if I didn't know the length, and a cute Goo-Girl offered to make me "glow like a lightbulb" I'd be naked and presenting in no time...

JDeko was later found at a hospital, a cum-bloated and lust-addled mess. Doctors say they will never understand how someone's organs can be completely rearranged in the way they were. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
oh, its 12. I even fucked up [12 inches in a foot, I was thinking 16oz in a pound]

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
  • 9 to 13 with me. usually closer to 9 or 13 because i like that number

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
indeed, except my knot since that'd be a nightmare to try to get solid

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I like round numbers for size. Decimals drive me crazy, unless it's .5

Tell me about, I have two cocks at exactly 15.9 inches long and 2.9 wide. I wouldn't even mind going down an inch, just to get rid of that bloody decimal, even a .5 would work for me!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Tell me about, I have two cocks at exactly 15.9 inches long and 2.9 wide. I wouldn't even mind going down an inch, just to get rid of that bloody decimal, even a .5 would work for me!

Usually I want round numbers for length, and for width I want either round or .5

I'd recommend savescumming Bovinium until you get it lowered, then using Throbb and reload until you get something ending in the number you want. If you don't wanna use drugs, you could always get Ausar Treats, which have a chance of increasing dick size by a slight amount. (random between 0.5 and 0.9, I believe.)

vortivask

Jan 8, 2016
I have a great image in my head of a warrior walking around with a wheelbarrow in front of them carrying their own penis

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I have a great image in my head of a warrior walking around with a wheelbarrow in front of them carrying their own penis

That reminds me of Marcus from CoC, one of the first NPC's added to the game, though that wheelbarrow was more for his balls than his dick.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
that makes perfect sense, really

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015