.Minerva

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
.minerva is something I used to make a lot of use of with this game. But I've recently replaced my computer which also stuck me with a new OS (Windows 8) and I can't figure out how to get it back. Download doesn't seem to be available for the newest version http://blog.coursevector.com/minerva

And downloads for the old versions seem to be broken (I get a message telling me the installer file is damaged when I try to install) I can use it online, but I can't because it doesn't seem to work like the old one did and I can't figure out how to open the fenoxo files anymore.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Weird just tried it and it worked for me all, I did was just grab it from any old downloading site

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I want to see if I can use the online version. But I don't know how to find the fenoxo files on windows 8.1.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Files can be found by searching for tits_<SAVESLOTNUMBER>.sol

If not, go here if using chrome
C:\Users\<YOUR USER NAME>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects
then click what should be the only folder, find fenoxo.com, your files should be in there

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
How are those numbers formatted? I use Firefox but I'm thinking of switching to IE just for COC and TITS because I think I have a memory leak with FF.

EDIT: Even without the numbers Search isn't coming up with anything.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I've not used firefox for the game, but literally my save file is called TiTs_1.sol or whatever number it is.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Okay. Typing "TiTs_1.so" into search makes a file come up but it doesn't do me any good unless I can find it from a "Browse" button. (There is no "AppData" under my name)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Toggle visibility of hidden files.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Okay I can get as far as "Local" but since I'm not using Chrome it diverges from there. I guess I could poke around some more but I get a little nervous looking through files I don't understand.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just looking won't kill you; there's only so many TiTs_1.sol files. Anyway, it should be:

AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\some folder with a bunch of random letters and numbers\localhost

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Tried Noobsaleh's method and there is nothing in" Flash Player". It's empty, no shared objects or anything. I tried downloading Chrome and using Karretch's method but I don't have a file called "Pepper Data" I have one called "PepperFlash" but it is likewise empty. This is starting to feel kinda hopeless and I'm irritated. (Also While I can play in the window with chrome it doesn't seem I can open my saved TiTs files with it.)

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Okay. Typing "TiTs_1.so" into search makes a file come up but it doesn't do me any good unless I can find it from a "Browse" button. (There is no "AppData" under my name)

Y'know, you could always move the .sol from that hard to reach location to your desktop while you Minerva it, then put it back after.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry I forgot you were using Chrome. Take a look at this save editing guide.

Still, why weren't you able to just copy the file after searching for it? Or checking its properties for the location?

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
No. Right clicking doesn't do anything and left clicking just brings up a broken web page (Server not found). I guess it thinks it's a website? I've tried using Firefox, IE, AND Chrome and I can't find the .SOL files for any of them.

K

Krynh

If you head to your app data folder and search for *.sol it will find all the .sol files for you. From there right click Tits_<number>.sol and choose "open file location"

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Krynh THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was under Roaming, not Local. Now I just need to figure out which browser that was for.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
Krynh THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was under Roaming, not Local. Now I just need to figure out which browser that was for.

If it was under Roaming then it's probably Firefox (Chrome is the one that stores the .sol file inside Local).

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I found it and got it to work. It's a lot more complicated than it was before but it works. Thanks everybody.

pretoriano999

Aug 29, 2016

some project, better or top than minerva ???
Is there any update of Minerva, 4.5 ???
Does anyone know of an encoder and decoder for AS3 ?????