We need a male recruitable who is a total badass

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
Like the title says we need a male ally who is just pure badass. He could be really nonchalant and uncaring seemingly, but he has that adventurer lust like anyone else. His weapons of choice could be a staff(which is more like a mace long enough to seem a staff) and/or a Machine Pistol. It would add more male npc's, add a male recruitable, and a chill ally who you have as many interactions with as Anno if not more.

Any other ideas for a male npc recruitable?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The main focus for the main writers of the game at the moment is completing the war section on Myrellion and implementing a greater amount of space content. No followers, with the exception of Yammi who was an offbeatr commitment, will likely be put into the game before this, unless Foxxling develops Angus far enough.

You could always write your own content and see if you can get it implemented if your interested as well.

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
The main focus for the main writers of the game at the moment is completing the war section on Myrellion and implementing a greater amount of space content. No followers, with the exception of Yammi who was an offbeatr commitment, will likely be put into the game before this, unless Foxxling develops Angus far enough.

You could always write your own content and see if you can get it implemented if your interested as well.

Oh I know, I was just saying it would be cool is all.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't think we need a character type we've seen many times. Also, the main writers seem to have learned from the  Super Waifu/Husbando Simulator CoC became. Having said that, do we need more males? Go ask here.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I don't think we need a character type we've seen many times. Also, the main writers seem to have learned from the  Super Waifu/Husbando Simulator CoC became. Having said that, do we need more males? Go ask here.

Oh, yes, those manly men. All those manly men. The many manly men who are definitely in the game and certainly not all still under construction or abandoned.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, yes, those manly men. All those manly men. The many manly men who are definitely in the game and certainly not all still under construction or abandoned.

This kind of wish has a place already, even if that place is a cemetary because so and so.

It's more the stereotype of brash guy who actually has a dream/heart I'm against. I'd like to see all kinds of guys in the game so that everyone can be happy and enjoy the already great game that TiTS is even being an alpha, but (at least until we get more ships), I'd refrain from adding run-of-the-mill crewmembers willy nilly, at least seeing that crew recruitment in TiTS is not an "anything goes" issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

That's not really fair, is it? The list notes four things which have gotten in. Three quarters of all projects on here get abandoned, so imagining that entire collection was going to be completed one day was setting yourself up for disappointment.

As far as the OP is concerned, here's your stock response: You want San Holo, you either write him yourself, or you commission him.

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
That's not really fair, is it? The list notes four things which have gotten in. Three quarters of all projects on here get abandoned, so imagining that entire collection was going to be completed one day was setting yourself up for disappointment.

As far as the OP is concerned, here's your stock response: You want San Holo, you either write him yourself, or you commission him.

What are the requirements for writing a character and where do you suggest I commision one?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
What are the requirements for writing a character and where do you suggest I commision one?

The commission thread is pinned at the top of this board, and you can find details about what you need if you write for yourself in the Event Submissions board.

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
The commission thread is pinned at the top of this board, and you can find details about what you need if you write for yourself in the Event Submissions board.

Thank you! I'm new(though I should've used my eyes)so sorry if I asked a dumb question.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well as there are no male followers in the game yet i do think it is necessary but I also understand the devs are busy atm

I'm so hyped for Angus.

As Angus's writer I'm gearing up to be done with him b4 spring (with any luck my life won't bitch slap me again like it did in December) Look forward to new news coming soon. A good way to get more content involving males (for male and female pc's) is to encourage, commission and support the writers who make such content.

Also of my commission projects four are male followers so... there will be some unless somebody gets tired of my slow pace and asks for a refund. Btw writing followers is super hard.

Well i haven't abandoned any of my projects and I don't think these projects  are abandoned. Under construction is a much better thing than the alternatives... which are abandoned and unstarted.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Well I should probably distinguish between projects that are complete and those that aren't.