Clothing of Captain Steele

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Mine mostly wears the Steele Tech suit still, though I used to wear the Transparent Zipsuit and think of it like so and would have taken to the Space Pirate Outfit if I could've kept thinking of it like this.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
This is kind of how I envision the Naleenscale armor one of my characters is often wearing.

Sasha Steele.jpg

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
My Steele is all about practical implications. Goo suit is all kinds of awesome, so it is only real choice. Visualization... It is active nano-bots ooze complete with decent VI, it always looks appropriately to the moment! Also suits my play style (tech with leaning to tease rather than to fight) excellently too - high-tech, sexy and protective at once. And still can be considered as a device rather than a person, unlike CoC Valeria, so it doesn't hurt privacy so much.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
So how do you see the clothes for your steele since he/she does not normally go into purple prose when it comes to clothes for your own clothing(smart decision designers, I approve)how they really look is up to you. These are the dress clothes I see mine wearing as a girlThese are my space pirate clothes. And this is my Atma armor.

I love these X3 the space pirate is definitely in theme with the game :)

This is kind of how I envision the Naleenscale armor one of my characters is often wearing.

View attachment 2535

Oh wow she's pretty X3 

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
Eh my Steele just runs around in his comfortable clothes, which I guess is probably some jeans, a t-shirt, a light jacket, and either some hiking boots or tennis shoes. Because if your going to explore the universe you may as well do it as comfortably as possible.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Mine wears crystal goo armor, which is exactly what it sounds like as far as I'm concerned. I'm a gooey knight of sorts, with crystal spikes/plates. Once "Jim's*" Fantasia Foundry gets in, I'll finally be able to diversify my wardrobe *crosses fingers*. 

* = Yes I know it's actually Couch's project, just referencing another thread.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Eh my Steele just runs around in his comfortable clothes, which I guess is probably some jeans, a t-shirt, a light jacket, and either some hiking boots or tennis shoes. Because if your going to explore the universe you may as well do it as comfortably as possible.

I thought so at first but then I remembered that you wear them to a funeral so I picture it more along the lines of a black  suite or dress but that's just me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I thought so at first but then I remembered that you wear them to a funeral so I picture it more along the lines of a black  suite or dress but that's just me :)

That would be "Dress Clothes" with which you start the game "Comfortable Clothes" can be bought in a shop on Mhen'ga.

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
My character is all about general practicality, and tries to be an Aim focused Jack of All Stats (ie. maxes Aim increase at the level-up screen, then balances what's left out amongst all the other stats). As such, Salamander Rifle, Gray-Goo suit, Salamander Shields, with focus on shield boosting.