Bugs n suggestions

GeekingOut

Dec 6, 2015
Scene with Isla. I have two dicks, when you fuck her, one inside, it says your dicks are bouncing against her; unnecessary plural there.

Gryphon scenes in the Shadow Lady keeps making references to olive colored feathers that I do not have.

Nearly all scenes reference my dick in inches, but the character description has cm. Please standardize this.

As I mentioned in other threads, lactation is broken. You get the message that your boobs have dried up and then the cycle of lactation restarts.

"Massive" is a nice description for my boobs but I'd like cup sizes. Some unit of measurement would be nice for balls too.

It'd be nice to encounter a few hill tribes in random encounters; the closest you get is fighting the zebra. It'd also be nice to maybe encounter the zebra in a noncombat stance.

I know it says something like 5.0/5.0 for cum and milk but what units are these?

Last edited by a moderator:

GeekingOut

Dec 6, 2015
Gryphon children are listed as avian in the nursery.

It'd be nice to be able to make potions in bulk, similar to how we can buy ingredients in bulk.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Scene with Isla. I have two dicks, when you fuck her, one inside, it says your dicks are bouncing against her; unnecessary plural there.

Gryphon scenes in the Shadow Lady keeps making references to olive colored feathers that I do not have.

Nearly all scenes reference my dick in inches, but the character description has cm. Please standardize this.

As I mentioned in other threads, lactation is broken. You get the message that your boobs have dried up and then the cycle of lactation restarts.

"Massive" is a nice description for my boobs but I'd like cup sizes. Some unit of measurement would be nice for balls too.

It'd be nice to encounter a few hill tribes in random encounters; the closest you get is fighting the zebra. It'd also be nice to maybe encounter the zebra in a noncombat stance.

I know it says something like 5.0/5.0 for cum and milk but what units are these?

Post the actual text for the Isla scene.

Gryphon scenes (as with all the themerooms) put you in a different body, read the scene.

Inches/cm. Maybe. For now, math it.

Lactation is an actual issue, but nothing new. Will be looked over in due time.

Cup sizes. Maybe, we'll see.

Tribesmen are a matter of content. It'll be somewhat addressed in an upcoming release.

Count for cum/milk are arbitrary.

Gryphon children are listed as avian in the nursery.

It'd be nice to be able to make potions in bulk, similar to how we can buy ingredients in bulk.

Gryphons DO count as avian.

And wouldn't that be nice. We'll see.

GeekingOut

Dec 6, 2015
Wow, didn't expect a response so quickly :)

Isla scene. Is the initial sexual encounter.

Isla has lost her virginity.

“Ngggggh! The cry is more pained than the others, and you quickly realize that you’ve deflowered the poor girl. Well, time to make up for it - securing your hold on Isla, you begin jackhammering yourself in and out of her, doing your best impression of a mindless, rutting beast, your bodies moving involuntarily against each other. She can’t see what you’re doing, and neither can you see her face, but with how enthusiastically she’s responding, she can definitely feel it.

Your other shafts slap heavily against her thin ass and slick thighs, spanking her in time with your thrusts. Isla yelps, and soon you’re dribbling pre from them too, smearing her calves and feet with your sticky slime.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, didn't expect a response so quickly :)

Isla scene. Is the initial sexual encounter.

Isla has lost her virginity.

“Ngggggh! The cry is more pained than the others, and you quickly realize that you’ve deflowered the poor girl. Well, time to make up for it - securing your hold on Isla, you begin jackhammering yourself in and out of her, doing your best impression of a mindless, rutting beast, your bodies moving involuntarily against each other. She can’t see what you’re doing, and neither can you see her face, but with how enthusiastically she’s responding, she can definitely feel it.

Your other shafts slap heavily against her thin ass and slick thighs, spanking her in time with your thrusts. Isla yelps, and soon you’re dribbling pre from them too, smearing her calves and feet with your sticky slime.

Found and fixed.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Error on Terry when getting a drink from her breasts.

After a few seconds of nursing, your reward is a smooth, steady flow of rich creamy ['foxivixen' couldn't be parsed] milk. Happily, you guzzle it down, gulping each heady mouthful before sucking forth a fresh one. Eventually, the flow becomes a thin trickle, and you turn to Terry’s other breast to fully sate your thirst.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Fixt. Closing down this issue as it's solved. If you find additional bugs, post new issues, with sane topic names. Do not mix questions/suggestions with bug reports in the future.