William's Wall

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I've been... courting Bianca once more since I got back into TiTs again, and It's got me wondering... is there plans to add SyriQuest to the selection of stories Steele can recount for her after completion?

Doubt it. I think that's one of the few stories that Steele would not ever share with anyone not involved. Not only because it was major league illegal, but it might put Valden's life in jeopardy.

Last edited:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
That... is a good point actually.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Haven't had anything to report as of the last couple days because I've started on the Cat Harem Preg for CoC2 as of yesterday and making stellar progress.

Currently 7500 words in (and still more to come tonight), this is looking like a bit of a beast! It's also going to be jam-packed with Rut checks. I'm going all out on this.

479e214cdb.png

The main brunt of this content pack is breeding the three catgirls, and there's three routes. It's a bit flowchart-y, but not really. You pick Callil first, then you pick Selima or Yset next, etc. Every sex scene is different. How you fuck Callil first is not how you will fuck her if you do her second or third from either Selima or Yset's routes.

Once these girls are knocked the hell up, you can do it again! if you want! I wrote a humongous six-point intro, of first time in rut, first time not in rut, then repeats for being in rut or not, and if they're pregnant or not. I want everyone to enjoy some hot catgirl rutting action here.

After they're pregnant, you unlock headpats, belly rubs, groping, and talking about the kids and family you're starting. Making these kittens the mothers to your dynasty comes with other perks. While pregnant, they'll invade your bed if you sleep at the Tavern, and you can get pregnant Blowjobs.

You will also be able to be there when they give birth.

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
How you fuck Callil first is not how you will fuck her if you do her second or third from either Selima or Yset's routes.

This sounds interesting, it'll make this scene very replayable over time. Pregnancy content like this is just what I enjoy the most in the games.

Making these kittens the mothers to your dynasty comes with other perks. While pregnant, they'll invade your bed if you sleep at the Tavern, and you can get pregnant Blowjobs.

Getting cuddled and tended to by three kitty mommies :allears:
I'm gonna have to build up Gwyn's nursery before this gets implemented. Will we be able to visit our children in the nursery?

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Nursery visits is against the ethos? Why?

There's been an argument numerous times that if someone ends up doing it for one kind of preg then it'll need to be done for the others.

Also, in a game with Kinu of all characters... if it's not more than I think I'm going to have time to do then it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: Rohezk

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
15,000 words so far into this Cat Harem preg, the streak still stands. Need to wake up earlier than usual today for a development meeting.

This is a daunting project, no doubt, but I'm workshopping it as I go, seeing where the workflow can be refined, where I can be even more minimal as the PC ruts themselves into complete, stupefying exhaustion. It's huge, no doubt. But my energy has surged beyond whatever peak it might have had.

Gotta keep typing!

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

God damnit. Why did I leave my brightness all the way up. My eyes went like:

4A52BF2E-54F7-45A3-9C1B-5697FCCF0D3A.gif

Other than that, this is probably the best art piece I’ve seen from Adjatha.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Cat Harem Preg is at 21k words. Some was trimmed while doing long-form edit on Callil's route.

There are 8 scenes left in the big [Breed Them] bundle. Four super small ones (the 'thirds', which are where the PC is just so fucking dead-tired), three main-ish ones, and one main one (Yset being first). I feel like no matter what I do it's going to be at least two more work nights before this is done.

But once this hill is crossed, it's just an avalanche of fluff text and happy feels options.

And blowjobs, but we'll cross that bridge eventually.

I promised to have this done before TiTS employment was maximized, and I intend on keeping it.

This month is going to be very tight... would like to finish it strong.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The new Anno/Kase content ... Holy short stacks that was good stuff. Thank you thank you thank youuuuu~ Especially loved kitty cock meets puffy gryvain clits bit.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Oh? Where is this scene triggered?
Separate scenes. If Anno is huskar and you've done her facesitting, then one of her morning events when you're sleeping with her is more facesitting, with some bonus texts if Shekka is also sleeping with you.
If Kase is crew, all healed up, and working for Steeletech, you can help him with a tough problem he has and spoil him cuz he's a good boi :3

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Niiiice, more Myr venom support is always welcome, it feels like William's the only one who uses that parse. xD

Edit: Speaking of which... I just read this scene for the first time.

upload_2020-5-23_2-58-7.png

Nnnf...

Last edited:

TheShepard256

So according to the wiki, you've said Rian and Chiara are in a relationship, but given that you can fuck Chiara, why is there no comment from her or Rian?
Probably the same reason neither Anno nor Kaede bat an eyelash when you fuck the other; their relationship isn't sexually exclusive. Alternatively, they haven't really had any time to bring it up and they'll do so once the Raider's HQ is implemented. (These are both just guesses, BTW; they may or may not be true. Except the 'not sexually exclusive' bit; since Rian doesn't mention his relationship with Chiara during his scene with a Star Viper, I assume he's allowed to fuck others and thus she's allowed to do the same.)
And why does Chiara say she's never had ear sex before, the first time you select the scene?
If I were to guess, I'd say she's only had oral, anal and/or non-penetrative sex before.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So according to the wiki, you've said Rian and Chiara are in a relationship, but given that you can fuck Chiara, why is there no comment from her or Rian? And why does Chiara say she's never had ear sex before, the first time you select the scene?

Because the encounter came before the lore. Those were much different times, when Zheng Shi was new.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
My promise to CoC2 is fulfilled. The Cat Harem of Callil, Selima, and Yset will be breedable in a future patch. 40k words, written just 8 days, has gone into this project. The doc will be made available in the future for my patrons, of course. For now, please look forward to a massive breeding and pregnancy expansion involving three girls in some serious depth.

The bulk of the content is based around choosing what order you will do the girls, and no position is the same. How you do Selima in one scene will not be how you do her in any other. As well, the content has a 1:1 parity ratio with the Rut status effect. Orc players and anyone inducing Rut will find that EVERY SINGLE SCENE CHANGES for your procreative frenzy!

I am super proud of this one.

Coming up for the rest of the week is all TiTS work. A Bad End is in the works for the Slyveren Wall-snake recently added. Some Zaika Hydra scenes, and more RooCrew. Stay tuned.

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
The bulk of the content is based around choosing what order you will do the girls, and no position is the same. How you do Selima in one scene will not be how you do her in any other. As well, the content has a 1:1 parity ratio with the Rut status effect. Orc players and anyone inducing Rut will find that EVERY SINGLE SCENE CHANGES for your procreative frenzy!

So, this scenes are basicaly rats' doggiestyle on stetoids, huh? Sound like a great time, too bad I'm not gonna be able to enjoy them myself. I just can get myself to take them and not set free. I really got heartbroken when they complained about going from one slavery into another. Keep up the good work, tho.

Reactions: William.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
So, this scenes are basicaly rats' doggiestyle on stetoids, huh? Sound like a great time, too bad I'm not gonna be able to enjoy them myself. I just can get myself to take them and not set free. I really got heartbroken when they complained about going from one slavery into another. Keep up the good work, tho.
A while back Someone asked savin if they could meet the cat Harem again after sending them south, savin's answer was that you would meet them but in a bad end were they get enslaved by Arona, Which implies that if you send them south they would get captured and sold to slavery again.

Last edited:

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
A while back Someone asked savin if they could meet the cat Harem again after sending them south, savin's answer was that you would meet them but in a bad end were they get enslaved by Arona, Which implies that if you send them south they would get captured and sold to slavery again.

Now thats just grim... The only thing I wanted is kitties to be free and happy...