Things to do on Gwendy's farm

Dec 19, 2015
From what I understand about Gwendy's farm from the wiki and walkthrough, Gwendy's relation should become submissive at some point (if you win enough) and open up an avenue with the anal beads. However, I have gone at it for quite a bit and... it doesn't seem it's going anywhere. Also, supposedly there's one of the scenes (pre-market) that involves the horse guy. However, I have yet to see anything beyond milking with Gwendy or feeding the cattle with the sheep... are these things not yet implemented?

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
From what I understand about Gwendy's farm from the wiki and walkthrough, Gwendy's relation should become submissive at some point (if you win enough) and open up an avenue with the anal beads. However, I have gone at it for quite a bit and... it doesn't seem it's going anywhere. Also, supposedly there's one of the scenes (pre-market) that involves the horse guy. However, I have yet to see anything beyond milking with Gwendy or feeding the cattle with the sheep... are these things not yet implemented?

The anal beads scenes are there. As far as her being submissive though, I don't think it alters her outside of sex scenes as of yet (I think there is a slight change in dialogue within the milking competition though) IIRC. So the only thing winning the milking competition does in this regard is unlock the submissive sex scenes (sub make out, anal beads, etc.). If you can't choose these scenes yet it may have something to do with your own sub/dom score or you just having made Gwendy sub enough yet, but I'm not too sure. Hmm, try to see if you can choose the scenes when you meet her in the loft in the morning or at night.

The horse guy has a short scene where you help him move hay bales(?). It's been a long time for me, but I think that scene triggers when you first enter the farm and are nice to Gwendy (agree to help her with her work). To my knowledge there is not a way to see Adrian (the horse morph) outside of when you first enter the farm.

Dec 19, 2015
The anal beads scenes are there. As far as her being submissive though, I don't think it alters her outside of sex scenes as of yet (I think there is a slight change in dialogue within the milking competition though) IIRC. So the only thing winning the milking competition does in this regard is unlock the submissive sex scenes (sub make out, anal beads, etc.). If you can't choose these scenes yet it may have something to do with your own sub/dom score or you just having made Gwendy sub enough yet, but I'm not too sure. Hmm, try to see if you can choose the scenes when you meet her in the loft in the morning or at night.

The horse guy has a short scene where you help him move hay bales(?). It's been a long time for me, but I think that scene triggers when you first enter the farm and are nice to Gwendy (agree to help her with her work). To my knowledge there is not a way to see Adrian (the horse morph) outside of when you first enter the farm.

Well, the horse guy I did run into the first time, but the walkthrough suggests that one of the scenes (pre-market) is helping him out again. This should potentially buff endurance and strength.

As for submissive Gwendy... that's the point... I must've won dozens of times and yet there doesn't seem to be any change with Gwendy's submissiveness. I have unlocked ALL sex scenes, but the option with the anal beads for her to wear them during the day remains firmly locked.

Cosmosis45

Dec 27, 2015
If I remember right, Adrien just has his initial scene right now. Fleshing out the farm and giving more interactions for Adrien and the sheep girl, probably Gwendy as well, including actually helping to repair the farm, is something they do intend to do in the future. However they're focusing on Arc 2 content right now, and the earliest it might get done is once Arc 2 is set up.

This is the gist of what I recall from a comment conversation from an update post on the old site.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I'm wondering how you use the other toys on Gwendy.  I only have the option to use the beads.  The strapons and double dildo are greyed out.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I'm wondering how you use the other toys on Gwendy.  I only have the option to use the beads.  The strapons and double dildo are greyed out.

Have you ever bought a strap-on from the Odd Shop from Rigard and have it equipped?

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
No I didn't.  I will try that.  What about the dildo?

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work.  I bought a strapon, equipped it, and still couldn't actually use it.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015

Do you have a dick? IIRC those last 2 require full female not herm, but I could be wrong

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I do have a herm character, but I debugged myself into a female and still couldn't use them.  I might try again later though, just to make sure.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015

Do you have a dick? IIRC those last 2 require full female not herm, but I could be wrong

I did some testing and I am talking bollocks just can't access D.Dildo & strapon have to wait for some one more techie than me to work it out sorry

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Well for the D.Dildo player has to have a certain anal capacity exactly 30 or higher, Nothing is jumping out at me for the strapon when looking at the code

Edit: Hmmmm tested myself  quite odd I use to be able to do all the options not sure what changed

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Hrm, sounds like that is a left out from the old capacity system. I'll fix. Pretty much impossible to get 30 with the current system without cheating.