What TiTs scenes make you cream?

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
A question for all you TiTs fans out there. Is there a sex scene in the game that you love to touch yourself to, and if so, which one? If you've got a lot, pick your favorite. I'm curious to hear which sex scenes don't just like, but literally cream themselves to. 

Me, I don't have one yet. I've got ones that are hot, but none that quite get me to drop trou. That's kind of why I'm curious to see which ones pushed the buttons for other folks.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I play smut games with both hands. If the mental images they evoke are good enough, I might use them afterwards if needed.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I play smut games with both hands. If the mental images they evoke are good enough, I might use them afterwards if needed.

While using both hands is completely blasphemous, I do this too.

I think the only one that actually caught me off guard was the Brynn scene, that one was really well done. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
All of them. Even M/M ones, albeit to a lesser degree.

If I had to choose my favorites:
 1)Kiro and Syri, for that gap moe effect of tomboy/cocksure character showing their vulnerable/emotional side.

2)Embry and Vanessa, for being so precious and cute.

3)Kelly and Shekka, for having so much fun during the process. #genki

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Female Zil footjob scene springs to mind first since it gave me a new fetish, but I've never tossed to any smut game scene. Much like Kesil i save stuff up to use later. Bess' dominant scenes are pretty hot as well, but that's mostly because JimT asked for input whilst writing them and I wouldn't shut the fuck up in those threads so I probably at least steered their creation slightly.

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
None. I might get hard from most scenes but I never play with myself because of them. This also applies to the scenes in CoC and FoE.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Any of my fetishes.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Surprisningly many here who only reads the smut. I for once fap to the stories I find really hot.

Among those I find Saendras anal scenes really erotic. 

To be honest most of Savins anal scenes have a tendency to make me utterly lose control over my hand. He´s not the Master Analmancer for nothing.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Hmmm... Well, I enjoyed* Syri's scenes on Mhen'ga, both the public and private ones. She's one of the few characters where I generally go for the "catcher" scenes over the "pitcher" ones.

*may or may not have fapped repeatedly to

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
my Steele does their best to never pitch. 

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Dude the list is waaaay to big. I think it's more of "what character have I not fapped too"… I think the ones I keep coming back to the most are Saendra's, and most recently the New Texan Bull Gangbang. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Dude the list is waaaay to big. I think it's more of "what character have I not fapped too"… I think the ones I keep coming back to the most are Saendra's, and most recently the New Texan Bull Gangbang. 

I assume the latter is for Treated characters only?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Well exhibitionists more than anything, if its the ones I think she's referring to, the ones where you grav cuff yourself. There are different scenes for treated and untreated folk you get it to proc.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well exhibitionists more than anything, if its the ones I think she's referring to, the ones where you grav cuff yourself. There are different scenes for treated and untreated folk you get it to proc.

Gotcha, I haven't used the Grav-cuffs yet, as they don't really appeal to me.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Gotcha, I haven't used the Grav-cuffs yet, as they don't really appeal to me.

Understandable, personally I'm waiting for the other version of that scene where you attract the attention of the cowgirls instead of the bulls, unless that's already in and I didn't notice.

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
Both Aliss and the Ovir Stripper. The Ovir in general are a wet dream cum true for me. Seriously, It's an entire race of busty, curvy scalies with well-hung shemales instead of males. Third, if you are reading this, you are some kind of erotic genius!

llat-2

Dec 15, 2015
The Anno Dom scene you get when you lose to her in an aiming contest. Some of the loss sex scenes.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

Nah, it's exhibitionism. The scene varies a bit if you are treated or an exhibitionist. If you are into gang bangs and complete sluts, this is for you. It's a scene where your Steele actually ponders giving up on their quest to just keep fucking. 

Getting butt-fucked by Big T makes me go all brain-fuzzy. =3

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The Anno Dom scene you get when you lose to her in an aiming contest. Some of the loss sex scenes.

Would be lovely if you could access the aiming contest scenes after you recruit her, because once she joins you its lost forever from what I can tell.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Any of the vanae scenes, but my favorite is definetly the vanae maiden on top

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So this talk made me check the New Texas grav cuffs scenes. I have to say I'm rather disappointed at the male one, both from its implausibility as well as the stereotypical dialogue it features. It sounds like something from a bad doujinshi, which was made worse with the inclusion of "excited lines" like "Oh god, your rear end is totally impaled on his fleshy rod!" or "H-how can you endure such an assault from two directions?". I dunno, s-senpai~?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
There are times the description tags make stuff pretty funny, like how characters domming my Steele and talking dirty always end up complimenting them. "I'm going to fuck your generous ass!" or "Let me give that girthy cock a taste..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's true, often to the point of hilarity. If I ever see another "petite keister" again, I'm so calling it quits.