That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Just curious, but any plans to make Mirrin’s Anal DP scene compatible with Buttslut perk? XD

Asking because it is pretty much impossible for me to get stretched to a looseness of 4 at this point and I want her to stick both her dicks in me! :p

oh doesn't it? uhhhhhhh, shouldn't this be put in bug reports? ngl, i wrote it before the perk was even a thing

Reactions: Malidica

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
It could be changed to just be a normal capacity check, especially since it's so easy to have like 10000 capacity and still have a looseness of 1. Would make more sense to me tbh.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
oh doesn't it? uhhhhhhh, shouldn't this be put in bug reports? ngl, i wrote it before the perk was even a thing

I wasn’t sure so that’s why I asked first, loooool!!!

I’ll go officially report then if there’s no special scene intended. :p

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
10,000? I thought the achievable cap was 800?
I pulled that number out of my ass. There's no hard cap on bonus capacity, and my steele currently has a total capacity of 5040, but the specifics don't matter. My main point was the the pc can have large capacity with low looseness

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
My main point was the the pc can have large capacity with low looseness
You know, similar to people that have their heads crammed full of little, useless factoids like elephants are the only land mammal that can't jump.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...gena v helpful
I don't know what that means.

Also, I think you massively misunderstood my comment. I was talking about literal asses with a high capacity yet small orifice.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If you work at Beth's as a femboy and accept the week of moding and training your anal bonus jumps to 1000.
One rank of the buttslutinator will get you 1100 bonus
Two ranks from the buttslutinator will get you to 1200 bonus
It's super easy to min/max anal wetness via a combination of easy fit, omega oil and ingesting skin clear (applies the Lubricated tag which naturally gives +2 and allows you to bypass the wetness 5 cap)
Combine all this with max Gential Elasticity which you can get by birthing psychic tentacle beasts until you hit 5 Elasticity then traveling to Poe A and choosing the black cat costume which will net you another 5 elasticity for a total of 10.

Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 15
* Butt, Size Rating: 18
* Butt, Weight: 10.8 lbs
* Butt, Tone: 0/20/100
* Anus: 1, Lubricated, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 1200 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 28748.333 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 0.5
* Anus, Wetness Level: 7.75

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
...Fuck me, you could fit a bus in Meadow's ass...

Wait no, doing some maths, that's 730 cubic meters, you could many buses in Meadow's ass... many many buses...
Eh, I figured this stuff out much later. The order is important too. If you get modified after the buttslutinator it'll just result in a bonus cap of 1000 and needless to say the Poe A black cat costume should be saved for after you get to elasticity 5. Same goes for applying the lubricated tag to your butthole. EDIT: due to changes in genital wetness caps, it now not possible to get values like 7.75 so the current possible anal wetness now is 7.

Meadow's butt is a bit different, I keep her butthole looseness at 5 so I can get the Mirrin Anal DP scene (yes, I keep her gaping just for a single Mirrin scene):
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 16.65
* Butt, Size Rating: 20.65
* Butt, Weight: 12.39 lbs
* Butt, Tone: 0/20/100
* Anus: 1, Fully Pumped, Lubricated, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 1000 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 27573.333 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 5
* Anus, Wetness Level: 7.75

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
@Emerald doing the best boooiiiiiis coupppppleeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaah

AverySaschaHovering.png

P12ZFVu.gif

RedX

Jun 6, 2018
Hi SoAndSo I wanted to congratulate you for being one of my favorite writers, continue like this and I also wanted to ask you what will happen to Maike and Tivf the will come back as npcs?

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hi SoAndSo I wanted to congratulate you for being one of my favorite writers, continue like this and I also wanted to ask you what will happen to Maike and Tivf the will come back as npcs?

tenks <3

I do have a Daahl expansion pack in the early stages for both of them but it'll be a lot of work, not sure on an ETA unfortunately.