Goblin nose and Skin desc missing

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
I just turned my character into a goblin and I noticed that the nose and skin color aren't mentioned in my character's appearance.

is this a bug or something that was just forgotten?

I'm playing the latest public build.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Can you upload your save and/or paste the piece of text where this issue shows up?

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Here's the appearance text.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a gabilani over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 3 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.07 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, going commando down south, and girding your upper body with a mesh shirt.

You have a narrow-jawed gabilani face, appearing almost goblinoid with alien facial features. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your alien eyes are dark as the void, with irises that are completely black and indistinguishible from the pupils themselves, making you appear disconcerting from afar. The glowing blue mohawk on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, triangular goblin ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

As you see the skin and nose descriptions don't appear.

View attachment TiTs_12.sol

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I added a line for skin for the gabilani face in the appearance in the pull request (#535).

For the nose not showing, that is intentional since not all face types have small, "adorable" noses--to where having a face of high femininity will describe it as such. Goblinoid faces aren't known for having a "button nose", so it was left ambiguous.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for replying, still feel it's a bit weird that the nose isn't mentioned but no big deal.