What content would you like added?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Even if your desired class does not exist in the game by default, you can still make a simulation of it with the tools already available within the game, a Warrior with high strength, toughness, willpower and the right blend of abilities will allow you to play a paladin, while Leorah can teach your Thief a toolkit that'll let them play more like a Ranger than a Rogue. Druid is... a bit more difficult, since Savarra doesn't have anything reminiscent of Wild Shape, but you get the idea. A suitable build could probably be made for that with the right planning.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Helboi

Apr 29, 2020
I'm sure this has been suggested before, and I dunno if it was answered or not, but I know the stance on Kinu with patreon's policies so you-know-what is out of the question, but considering the scenes we get from her perspective often, etc. It would be nice to perhaps have some sex scenes from her perspective? Perhaps even controlled by the player in some way? Now, I'm not saying we should let Brint fuck our kitsune daughter's brains out, but, okay that's exactly what I'm saying.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm sure this has been suggested before, and I dunno if it was answered or not, but I know the stance on Kinu with patreon's policies so you-know-what is out of the question, but considering the scenes we get from her perspective often, etc. It would be nice to perhaps have some sex scenes from her perspective? Perhaps even controlled by the player in some way? Now, I'm not saying we should let Brint fuck our kitsune daughter's brains out, but, okay that's exactly what I'm saying.
Tobs would put my head on a fucking pike lol
He wouldn't actually but his audience would. I can't even imagine how unpopular this would be, even if it'd be fun as hell to write

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if the bimbo licqueur from coc1 will be implemented

I'd like it to be; maybe dropped by imps and other corrupted enemies, made from Hornet Hive honey. Bimbo Mead basically!

I'd like to have the basic ideas signed off on before I start.

That sounds like fun, go for it.

Now, I'm not saying we should let Brint fuck our kitsune daughter's brains out, but, okay that's exactly what I'm saying.

As a certified Brint fanboy I find the idea hilarious but also that goes even further beyond saltmining lmao.

I would love to commission more art of Kinu getting railed tho, she's super cute :D

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
TObs posted some on The Observation Post somewhere. I'm not a Google search engine for you!

I think it was for the Inari route. I believe I would have mixed feelings for the Hime route, but it's not like the Champ could 'tsk tsk' in that situation.

Youmu

May 6, 2020
Personally I would look forward to playing a route with Kas as a corrupter. I feel like there is already potential for that with the betrayal of the cultists in one of the bad ends. It would be cool to actually join Kas without actions just mentioned is a bad ending. Of course that would take a whole look of writing and probably more mechanics added to the game for a possible branching path. Just an idea though.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
My biggest wish for CoC2 is a way to track pregnancies, both for the PC and NPCs, much like in TiTS. And by that I mean being able to know when and who. While I seem to always go with the Breeder perk, to make the PC's pregnancies go faster, I'd like to be able to know right away when it happens. The CODEX in TiTS will give you the number of babies/eggs the PC is carrying and how long the pregnancy will last. I realise that we can't have a StarTrek tricorder-like CODEX in this game, but a magic one is doable. Make it a grimoire. One game I'm running now, the Champion has impregnated Gwyn, Lady Evergreen, and I think the Wyvern Girl. The last I really want to know if I've impregnated her or not. The PC has sexed her up at least ten times in the span of a couple of days, and I have no idea if she's carrying an egg.

I'd also like to know the number of offspring the PC has that aren't in the Nursery. I'm pretty sure there are 16-18 Hornets, 3 Alarune, 3 Harpies, 2 Tanukis, and maybe a Wyvern running around that 'I' don't see. I also think there are 10 kitsune my PC has had with Kiyoko, including Kinu, but I'm not sure.

Third wish is a way to 'fast forward' time, like the 88MPH cheat in TiTS. The 5 hour wait is okay, but what if I want to jump ahead 36 hours? Or 5 days? Or a fortnight (2 weeks)? That's an awful lot of times I'd need to hit the 5 hours button.

I have a couple more wishes, but I'll stop here, and I'll stop comparing CoC2 with that other game I've already mentioned 3 times.

Last edited:

Rampent Pervect

Aug 21, 2018
Be aware, Oxana fucks all her daughters, so any you give her are going to be rapidly aged, groomed and molested by her, if you want Tankui kids for yourself, get knocked up by Meira, they stay at Gwyn's nursery.

This may not be accurate.

Without getting too spoiler-y, one of the design documents mentions that she doesn't mate with her own blood so any kids you birth/sire with her should be safe. Assuming plans haven't changed since the document was written, of course.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
My biggest wish for CoC2 is a way to track pregnancies, both for the PC and NPCs, much like in TiTS. And by that I mean being able to know when and who. While I seem to always go with the Breeder perk, to make the PC's pregnancies go faster, I'd like to be able to know right away when it happens. The CODEX in TiTS will give you the number of babies/eggs the PC is carrying and how long the pregnancy will last. I realise that we can't have a StarTrek tricorder-like CODEX in this game, but a magic one is doable. Make it a grimoire. One game I'm running now, the Champion has impregnated Gwyn, Lady Evergreen, and I think the Wyvern Girl. The last I really want to know if I've impregnated her or not. The PC has sexed her up at least ten times in the span of a couple of days, and I have no idea if she's carrying an egg.

I'd also like to know the number of offspring the PC has that aren't in the Nursery. I'm pretty sure there are 16-18 Hornets, 3 Alarune, 3 Harpies, 2 Tanukis, and maybe a Wyvern running around that 'I' don't see. I also think there are 10 kitsune my PC has had with Kiyoko, including Kinu, but I'm not sure.

Third wish is a way to 'fast forward' time, like the 88MPH cheat in TiTS. The 5 hour wait is okay, but what if I want to jump ahead 36 hours? Or 5 days? Or a fortnight (2 weeks)? That's an awful lot of times I'd need to hit the 5 hours button.

I have a couple more wishes, but I'll stop here, and I'll stop comparing CoC2 with that other game I've already mentioned 3 times.
I don't know about all pregnancies, but I can tell you that there is a good deal of pregs tracked numerically that just aren't shown. A good example is the Drider Princesses. So it's very possible/likely we have something tracking non-nursery kids or at least ones not listed (princesses are included in the count but are actually individually tracked).

If you mean alerting you about pregs, IMO, that's kinda up to the writer. Not everyone should make it obvious that they're pregnant.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
So her family tree doesn't look like this anymore?
all kinds of weird.png

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That's... interesting, quite unexpected, that conversation we had about her falling into a capital letter E alignment has a lot less impact now that she's not a rampant, grooming, incestuous molester...

Where can i read that doc on her? As a $15 tier patron do i have access privilege?

Evergreen's doc should be somewhere on there, yeah. Just search through $15+ tier posts only.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Some way to eventually challenge the gods themselves. Always liked bringing someone high and mighty down on their knees. If utterly impossible then I'll settle for a ruler of some nation.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If utterly impossible then I'll settle for a ruler of some nation.
Dunno about any plans to let the Champion challenge the Gods (I think the corrupting sex-demon is probably higher on everyone's priority list, Champion included) but... the next big expansion is the Winter City and that means an opportunity to kick Queen Alissa's ass up between her pointy elf ears.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And there's no chance Alissa is like, not terrible, right? The shit she's been doing has been going on longer than Kasyrra has been here, so it's not just corruption. Correct?\
According to Ryn her sister's been abusing her for decades so yeah, Alissa doesn't have the 'Kasyrra Made Me Do It' excuse and was clearly a horrible person long before the demoness was ever a factor.

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
It would be nice if you could just volunteer some of your time at the nursery, hang out with kids who may or may not your own.

It can't be hard to code, can it? Just copy-paste the "Explore" function, replace the generic scenes to something more appropriate, and add/expand scenes from other writers.

Last edited:

Honey

Jan 6, 2017
I'd like to see more movement clips with the pregnancies - there was no kicking or anything described in minotaur or imp pregnancies, for example. I think the calves would have quite a kick, and the imps would probably be very mischievous.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It can't be hard to code, can it? Just copy-paste the "Explore" function, replace the generic scenes to something more appropriate, and add/expand scenes from other writers.

Writing content is hard (and time consuming), moreso than coding it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It would be nice if you could just volunteer some of your time at the nursery, hang out with kids who may or may not your own.

If you want that kind of content, pay for it.

Reactions: Malidica