CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

nottelling

Sep 30, 2018
Why was the revamp mod replaced/combined with the Xianthia mod? I get that some people like combining CoC with this niche Chinese storytelling genre, but I really do not and I want to know why it replaced the revamp mod instead of just being made alongside it.

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
Is there an issue with the Goblin transformative? No matter how much I use it, I can't become a Goblin. Just a short, green-skinned Human, or sometimes even a Half-Orc

nottelling

Sep 30, 2018
I mean, even if we excuse everything else, the writing is poor. Not the writing structure, I mean it is clear the authors are not native English speakers and do not have anyone fluent in English to edit for them.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
Is there an issue with the Goblin transformative? No matter how much I use it, I can't become a Goblin. Just a short, green-skinned Human, or sometimes even a Half-Orc
You need to get and use one of the hairdyes dropped by the goblins once you've chugged enough goblin ales to be a goblin in all but name... once your hair is pink, blue, etc, the game classifies you as a goblin and you can use the workshop at Lumi's

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Why was the revamp mod replaced/combined with the Xianthia mod? I get that some people like combining CoC with this niche Chinese storytelling genre, but I really do not and I want to know why it replaced the revamp mod instead of just being made alongside it.
The mods were made alongside each other. The revamp just died, while this one continued.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say. Are the requirements for racial bonuses on a wiki or something?

Also a map for classes? I was trying to make and wanted to know what I needed to pick.

Furthermore how does soul training g gear work?

Is OnI optimal for fisticuffs? Oni Rage seems op.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Say. Are the requirements for racial bonuses on a wiki or something?

Also a map for classes? I was trying to make and wanted to know what I needed to pick.

Furthermore how does soul training g gear work?

Is OnI optimal for fisticuffs? Oni Rage seems op.
No wiki, you'll have to look into the sourcecode.
Soul training gear works simply by wearing it while cultivating in the soulforce menu.
Oni is a good choice for a brawler.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
No wiki, you'll have to look into the sourcecode.
Soul training gear works simply by wearing it while cultivating in the soulforce menu.
Oni is a good choice for a brawler.
How do you do that? Also My save went weird on displace beast with feeder. Now literally every combat reads as If it autosubmitted to a displacer no matter where you go. Can anyone tell me what wrong?

Attachments

• CoC_6.sol
    19.2 KB · Views: 1

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
How do you do that? Also My save went weird on displace beast with feeder. Now literally every combat reads as If it autosubmitted to a displacer no matter where you go. Can anyone tell me what wrong?
The source code is hosted on the github. Same place the build is. You find most of the race related info under:
classes/classes/Player.as
And the perk requirements under:
classes/classes/PerkLib.as

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
The source code is hosted on the github. Same place the build is. You find most of the race related info under:
classes/classes/Player.as
And the perk requirements under:
classes/classes/PerkLib.as
Thank you. Say how does the jabberwocky scale work? Do I need to be a human or dragon?

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
So... is ascension still broken?
You are completely mixing up what happened.
Corruption of chamption is a game that was made, then it stopped developing.
revamp mod (also known as Kitteh mod, a mod made by a person called kitteh) is a modification to CoC. Kitteh moved on and stopped developing it.
Xianxia mod is a modification to kitteh mod of coc. it is currently being developed by a person called ormael.

From what you are saying it sounds like there is an entire team of developers who decided "hey, lets change revamp mod into xianxia mod".
That is certainly not what happened. Rather, the author of xianxia mod decided to use code from kitteh's mod. And then kitteh quit coc, so now xianxia mod is the only thing being developed and contains stuff from revamp

Last edited:

Maxdrell

Feb 7, 2018
Anybody know if we yet have a means to obtain Celess as a pure male? You can sex the guard and she alludes she's going to end up with a child now, but there doesn't seem to be anything more to it.

Sayk

Jan 16, 2017
Wish we got a wiki. I was trying to become a Jiangshi, even went to the "???" NPC on Journey to the East as a human, and got Michikio anyway. Did the Jiangshi form change locations or what?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Wish we got a wiki. I was trying to become a Jiangshi, even went to the "???" NPC on Journey to the East as a human, and got Michikio anyway. Did the Jiangshi form change locations or what?
there are multiple ??? NPC's in journey to the east, the one in question seems to be some shady male and yes you have to be 100% human, 1 single mutation and Jiangshi is out

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
No, Celess will only appear at your camp if you gave birth to her.

While that is true try getting knocked up by the nightmare not the unicorn. The unicorn turns you female, but the nightmare at least turns you to a herm and you keep your dick. You of course do not get the sanctuary-shield that way.
Still not pure male that is correct. So at least 50% achieved?

Maxdrell

Feb 7, 2018
Disappointing, was hoping there was an option.....by the way is there something wrong with the Lizan Regeneration perk? It keeps reappearing and disappearing every hour, making it impossible to use, is there some other perk that is interfering with this one?

Sayk

Jan 16, 2017
there are multiple ??? NPC's in journey to the east, the one in question seems to be some shady male and yes you have to be 100% human, 1 single mutation and Jiangshi is out
Many thanks. I got the form, and turns out I'm probably doing it wrong. No idea if the Jiangshi's 30 stats are permanent, but it's pretty good for magic attacks, bad for battles that has a grapple move(s) since you would be locked in the struggle until you lose or by some slim chance, you escape.
EDIT: Seems like Angst Daggers are bugged? 436 STR, 369 speed, yet I get "You aren’t skilled enough to handle this pair of weapons!".

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Many thanks. I got the form, and turns out I'm probably doing it wrong. No idea if the Jiangshi's 30 stats are permanent, but it's pretty good for magic attacks, bad for battles that has a grapple move(s) since you would be locked in the struggle until you lose or by some slim chance, you escape.
EDIT: Seems like Angst Daggers are bugged? 436 STR, 369 speed, yet I get "You aren’t skilled enough to handle this pair of weapons!".
Do you have the dual wield perk?
Also have lots of sex, it makes you more mobile like the scene you just went through told you.

Sayk

Jan 16, 2017
Do you have the dual wield perk?
Also have lots of sex, it makes you more mobile like the scene you just went through told you.
Yeah, got the dual wield perk. Still can't equip it.
And I missed the 'sex' bit, now I feel stupid.

Last edited:

seoc16

Apr 18, 2020
How do you get elementals to be useful, i know im probably missing something, but they are almost useless

Maxdrell

Feb 7, 2018
How do you get the Hinezumi transformations working? Got mouse racial score to 10, but I can't seem to find any TF item for the next stage. I've also learnt all of the techniques from Chi Chi if knowing them is a pre-requisite.

Maxdrell

Feb 7, 2018
How do i finish the Tiger stalking the dragon bomus quest

Not sure what stage you are at and not sure exactly which one does it, but to complete it just go through the hidden cave (circle the first floor a few times since the map is a little funky, just keep taking new paths if they appear), go down, beat the Dragon Boi, pull lever and go into the newly revealed chambers (you can see it on the map). Pick up all 15 pills to trigger another fight in the middle of the new rooms (this nets you the 5 Coloured Pearl, the real treasure for first time around). This should complete the quest.

If not, go out to random locations until Dragon Boi appears, win and he drops a Jade Talisman. Make sure you joined the adventurer guild in He-Xin-Dao (it's a prerequisite for progress), go back to Hidden Cave and go downstairs. You can something new there. Declare yourself its new master, then go back to the Guild and post a retrieval job. Then just wait about 10 days, the guild will deliver a guy to help you get your new acquisition out and back to camp. That is everything you can really do there. If it still isn't working, go back and steal everything from all the crates (dump stuff into your Sky Pearl/Cosmos bag if you wanna sell it, one of the crates contains a lot of end-game materials but you can re-buy them from the jewellers so it isn't too important to keep)

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get the Hinezumi transformations working? Got mouse racial score to 10, but I can't seem to find any TF item for the next stage. I've also learnt all of the techniques from Chi Chi if knowing them is a pre-requisite.
He'xin'dao, Journey to the East, order a drink, buy the Fiery S(ake). Assuming you've only been using mouse cocoa so far. If not, try resetting hair/fur color by using different dyes at Rathazul, or reset form altogether with hummus before using some mouse cocoa again, and then fiery sake. Lastly, some hinezumi points are gained from having a very short character, if you happen to be too tall still.