Old one awakes (In game)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Let's go to the inn then.  We can start right away. So you know the other you scares me a little.  If you could stay like this for a while at least..."   Soleil looks at flowers on her wrist.  After a moment winces as she picks one.  Turning to Lucia sunny ties it into her hair.  "Better already."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm sorry, but I can't really do much about that. As much as I don't like her, she's better than I am in a fight." She smiles as the flower is weaved into her hair. "But I can stay myself when we do this."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The barkeep looks up. "It's good. At least that's what they say." He nods to the drunks near him. "What will you be having?"

She smiles. "Was kick from my lasht job. I think? They left me here so I think I'm fired? Think itsh thanks to that brawl I had with those people that went misshing." She shrugs and drinks from the fresh ale.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep smiles to the bartender and then looks at the table again. "More of that tasty stuff..." She says and then points to the beer on the table, the Jabberwocky says and then looks at Topaz waiting for her to ask.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"That's all I ask.  Though I imagine we'll both be happy she's available when we meet the cultists.  I'm not much for a fight myself, but I can patch you up after."  Soleil rubs her wrist channeling a bit healing into the broken vine until a small bud begins to form,  "I doubt you have makeup supplies, so...  I'll teach you how to find make your own.  And a few basic techniques.  One's you can use either make yourself look more normal and inviting or even make yourself scarier, I bet even Lucille could appreciate that."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It would be an illusion, but perhaps it could help a little." Lucia follows Sunny back to the Inn.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick adopts a look of confusion and feigns anger in his voice. "Thatsh ridiculoush! What kind of people would fire you? Ashide from being gorgeoush, you look like you'd be down right terrifying in a fight!"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil can't help but giggle, "Lucia, my dear,  ALL beauty is but an Illusion."

Once inside She looks for their other Draconic companion.  Hoping to bypass the innkeeper and get to their room.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil smiles back, "Always.  But the same can be said for you.  Just because you know what hides beneath my skirt, doesn't mean you know everything about me." 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Gives Lucia a sideways glance, "If didn't know any better I'd think a dead girl was coming on to me."  She turns to Lucia and cups her chin with one hand. "Just because most Alrune will gladly join anyone who shows the least interest doesn't mean I will." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I-i didn't mean to insinuate- ok, maybe I did. Sorry... I'll just shut up, now." She looks downwards, feeling very embarassed.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil gently takes Lucia's head from her hands and looks into her eyes, "Don't. I didn't say 'no'. Just that you had work harder if you wanted something more to happen." Giving her a kiss on the cheek before giving Lucia her head back.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Once the room, Soleil pulls out her travel makeup kit and starts the lesson.  Including explaining which plants each one comes from and how to make it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia follows along intently, making mental notes of anything that specifically makes her look less like a corpse.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The barkeep nods and gives Naya a mug of ale and Topaz a glass of wine.

The minotaur shrugs and drinks. "Becaush I fought with someone important from...from...that place down south. Some amizon. Don't matter now though shince they all missing now!"

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz pays for her drink, taking a sip "So, are there any folks looking for hire at the moment? or any festivals upcoming in the town?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya smiles grabbing the glass with one hand and then feeding the mouth bellow her other arm, the Jabberwocky looks at the barkeep and then starts giggling her face a bit red because of the beer. Then lifts herself only to look at the man face from close distance before sitting back down. "Yeah we need to know things..."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
(Sorry guys. Lost internet for a little more than a week. Been playing catch up with everything I missed.)

Rick scratches his head and and leans on the table as if he was having trouble holding himself up. "Where did they go misshing?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The barkeep shrugs. "No festivals and there might be a few people looking for workers just rumors."

The drunk mino shrugs. "Don't know. They was going down the road to a town but never showed up! Biiig important people don't just puff away ya know?" 

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya sighs. "No... We need to know more things. Grin asked for things that help us." She says nodding her head her face a bit flustered from the beer. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The mino shrugs. "People have but noo onesh seen them."

The barkeep raises an eyebrow. "You a light weight?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"No... I am not light." Nya says shaking her head and then leaning on the chair. "Uhm... Grin said we need to know things. About the the weird people we meet the other day. One of them was like wush... And flying. While the other was hitting everyone."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles "Really? Anything for blacksmiths?Oh...Nya lightweight as in your not that good with alcohol" She looks over at nya "Which...is accurate, but...any good rumors going around? Stories are hard to come by on the road."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick thinks for a moments before coming to an idea. "Well how about thish? You come with me and my friends to look for them. Could be jusht the thing to get you back on the job." He puts his hand on her shoulder and gives a big smile.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The minotaur taps her chin. "Ifsh you pay me sure.

The barkeep thinks for a moment. "Well with a town this size we only need a couple of blacksmiths which we got. As for rumors... well one of the shepherds has been going on about some graves he found where he takes his flock. Odd thing thing to since I don't think anyone passed away recently. Some of the quarry workers have been seeing people watching them at night. That's it really, well besides those fancy knights moved in a while ago."