Old one awakes (In game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Nothing off the top of my head, no." She smirks, after a brief pause. "No pun intended." She gets up out of the chair and reattaches her head.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Thanks." Rick smiles up at her. "Actually, do you think you could tell me who that is?" he points to the minotaur. "She seems like a fun person to get to know."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The man nods. "I know of one person. Are you staying somewhere? I can have him meet you in the morning."

The cat looks over. "Oh her? That's Zomith. Used to be a caravan guard."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She shrugs. "Sorry can't tell you. Boss don't want servers that gossip. You can ask her your self ya know?" She shrugs and goes off to help another person. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"We have accommodations at The Swinging Sword for tonight.  If there's nothing else, What's good to drink here?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick leans back in his seat and thinks for a moment before talking to Topaz and Nya again. "Alright, the only interesting people in this tavern are the barkeep and that minotaur. We should probably talk to at least one of them. Barkeepers are usually some of the most well informed people around. The minotaur may be a dead end, but I'm curious about her none the less. That being said, they could both be cultists for all we know. So what would you girls rather do? Talk to the Barkeep? The minotaur? or split up and do both? Either way, we probably don't all want to talk to one at once. All three of us going together will look a little odd."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille perks up at the mention of drinks, she does enjoy the occasional beverage, even if she doesn't get very drunk.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The man shrugs. "We don't got much that's fancy the The Helm but we got the stronger stuff. Tastes like piss though."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya looks at the minotaur, and then turns to the barkeeper. "The guy seems nicer..." The jabberwocky nods and then rubs the mouths bellow her arms. "May i have some food first?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz nods at Rick's reasoning "I would think it would be best to talk to the barkeep, information is critical no?" She looks over at the minotaur again "Plus...I don't think the minotaur you wish to speak too is sober enough to hold a conversation we would want to have, unless her drunken state might let something slip."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
(Sorry. It's been a busy few days. I haven't had time to sit down and think up responses.)

"Sure thing. I'll get you something." Rick gives Nya a small smile and calls the were-cat back over. "Can we get a hot meal for this one?" He gestures to Nya as he asks.

After the cat leaves, he turns to Topaz. "That's exactly what I'm counting on. Drunk people can be an excellent source of information. However, you're right. The barkeep is probably a safer bet. Like I said, the minotaur has me curious. So who wants to talk to who?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep smiles looking down towards the chicken, then she waits for a bit and finally starts using her arms to rip the chicken legs and feeding the mouths bellow her arms. The jabberwocky feels sated after taking several bites of the chicken and then nods. "How about you talk to the taur while we talk to the human?" The jabberwocky says and then lets her arm mouths eat the bones of the chicken.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Thank you, but I'll pass as well.  If you or any of our mutual friends need healing while I'm in town come find me, I'll do what I can."  Soleil lean in gives Gaelkur a peck on the cheek, "You do fine work." says indicating the haircut, "I might stop by again on our back out."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick nods at Nya's words. "Sounds like a plan. You two be careful." He gives them a wink, picks up his drink, and starts walking toward the Minotaur.

As he gets closer, he starts to stumble his steps a little and make it seem that he is drunk. When he gets close enough, he bumps into the girl and spills a bit of his drink on her.  "Oooooh no! I'm sho shorry. I shpilled you all over my drink! Let me get you a fresh one!"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The minotaur looks over. "AAAhhhh itsh okay! I wont shay no to a cute man or a drink!" She smiles 

The man waves at you two as you leave and go back to the inn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles as she sees Rick go over to the minotaur "Alright, lets go talk to the barkeep." She gets up off her chair and walks over to the bar, sitting down at the barkeep "Hey there, hows the alcohol tonight?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil blows a kiss to the man as they leave.  Turning to Lucille, "Do you to join the others?  Go to the inn?  Or someplace else?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Great!" Rick sits down at her table and calls to the nearest server. "Can I get two fresh ale's here?"

While he waits, he turns to back to the minotaur "So whatsh a beautiful woman like yourself doing in a plashe like thish?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille removes her head, begrudgingly. "I don't know, actually... I'm not really a people-person, as you have probably found out by now." She carries her head casually in one arm. "And we have to be careful, too, *they* could have eyes in town." Her eyes dart around, looking passer-bys over. "There's something that's been gnawing at me, by the way... before we set out, back at the lake, you asked me about working together with criminals. What did you do?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil sighs, "Arborean law is hardly forgiving to Monsters like me.  Especially when our natural urges fall on the 'wrong' side of 'permissible' behavior.  When condemned for nothing more than being who they are some are left with no choice but to flee the only home they have ever known.  I have helped many find new homes where they can be themselves without fear of punishment.  Those I help are considered criminals but are nothing like these cultists.  They donot wish to hurt anyone, only to live as they are.  I feel for them, I too once had to flee my home.  But that was long ago and I had not broken any law.   Now I wish stop those would threaten the place I now call home.  I hope this will not be a problem for you.  Either of you."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia raises a hand against Sunny, balling her gauntlet-clad hand into a fist. She stares at her intently from down below, but relents with a long exhale after a few seconds. "No, it won't change anything, and... quite frankly, you've been too nice and accomodating for me to hurt you." She looks up, and instead rests the hand on her shoulder.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil looks hurt as Lucia raises her hand, but does not flinch away or move to defend herself,  "That's good. I'm mostly just a shopkeeper who likes to grow flowers.  All kinds of flowers."  Sunny says gently arranging those on her head, which have slightly different significance since her reveal as it is now obvious they aren't just hair decorations but part of her.  "A couple of flowers in your hair could help with your people skills.  It's surprising what a few accessories can do for your image." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And what being alive can do for your image." Lucia responds with cynicism and jealousy. "Why me..." She mumbles, as she looks at Sunny's beautiful, lively flowers.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil shrugs at the question,  "You seem plenty alive to me.  Maybe it's just a matter of finding a way to enjoy what hasn't been taken away.  I can help with some of the other things if your looking to learn."  Sunny offers extending an 'olive branch'.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... thank you, Sunny. Thank you for your kind words... And I wish to learn." She says, moved by the olive branch from someone who ought to hate her. She sniffs once.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya walks with Topaz and then sits next to her, the jabberwocky face is a bit flustered because of the alcohol. She looks around the bar and then smiles to the barkeeper. "Uhm... Hi." She says a bit awkwardly and then starts tapping her fingers on the table thinking of what she should do.