CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Oh my oh my so many new things coming over to Xianxia we now have tons of new sprites for several outfits including centaur armor, Qipao, Goblin technomancer and even the kimono! These outfit comes in several color and react and changes based on your bodyparts!
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Zurtrin69

How do you get the hellcat TF? I read a post earlier in the thread saying you need to "Be a cat morph (not a neko or sphinx etc. just cat) and find the hellcat NPC in the firerealm several times.", but I'm either missing something or it doesn't seem to work. My PC is a full cat-morph (score 12), and I've met the hellcat witch in the volcanic crag (I'm assuming that's what they mean by "hellcat NPC in the firerealm") at least 7 or 8 times but nothing seems to have changed. Is there some specific interaction you need to do with her? Do I need to have a certain level of intelligence or wisdom or something? I tried having sex with her, both victory and defeat scenes, as a male, female, and herm and none of them seemed to do anything.

Great mod by the way, some things are a bit weird and janky but the overall improvements to mechanics and content are great. I love how much more in-depth character progression is.

Zurtrin69

That + you need to know Whitefire. Then meet hellcats a few times. That's all.

From what I tested it seems you need both Whitefire and a certain level of intelligence (not sure exactly how much though). They also have fairly strict requirements on what qualifies as a cat-morph. You need to be furred, for example, which is kind of odd because the combat event with the hellcat witch describes her as having skin. When I removed my fur I was only able to get the initial meeting event but not the rest, even though the appearance page still qualified me as a cat-morph.

Also, if you enter the transformation event with a small penis they don't grow it, but they do grow your breasts/hips/ass if they're too small, max out your femininity, and even change your body thickness/musculature to match the hellcat standard. Should probably change the event so it grows small penises too.

Last edited:

Zurtrin69

Slight issue: The colour for full dragon scales (not partial) are tied to hair colour, when you go from partial dragon scales to full the scale colour will change to match your current hair colour, and if you change your hair colur afterwards the scales will change too. It's not just a charviewer issue - the actual character description changes too.

I imagine this isn't intentional since as far as I can tell every other instance of fur, scales, etc are completely independent of hair colour - even the half dragon scales. It's just the full dragon scales that are like this.

cheesebehemoth

How do you get the Purity Elixir perk? Rathazul told me to bring him water from a special fountain, but there's no option to give him bottled water from the oasis tower.

Ravie

Nice, thanks for the update. And the fact it seems to not be an april fools is even nicer.

And it seems like lightning claws is finally removable, nice. Still underpowered as heck though. (regular tease still does 1.5-3x the tease damage, regardles what way, shape or form I try the claws. Also claw phys damage is... like fisting stuff with zero strength and no relevant perks)
Also, raiju claws don't count for feral fighting style now? Didn't seem to work with full furred claws at least.

Not gotten to trying to ascend yet, but... I hope the ascension perks not saving is fixed. Hard to tell since it doesn't say anything about it in the changelog.

druidmuck

Where do I go to beat the oni in order to start Chi Chi's marriage?

Edit:nvm found out that you need to defeat Izumi with the soulforce skills Chi Chi taught you(ex.Fire Punch).

Last edited:

bum

I think there is something wrong with Kid A. It does not appear in my stash after giving birth. Only happens in this mod, was it removed or something?

Quick Question: Where is a ruby engagement ring? or the person who makes jewelry and stuff (like what do you do with the flawless diamond and other stuff like that?)

Ravie

Quick Question: Where is a ruby engagement ring? or the person who makes jewelry and stuff (like what do you do with the flawless diamond and other stuff like that?)
Yeah jeweler in Tel'adre. It's one of the enchanted ones if i remember right, just check their descriptions and one will say it's a ruby one.

[QUOTE =“ GuyManwell,post:317315,member:25519”]在游戏中,转到:Perks>数据库。您应该可以在这里找到其要求。[/ QUOTE]
Ťhanks, i will check it out.

GuyManwell

I find that needs something called Free Advanced Job Slot ,but what is it ? And how can i get Free Advanced Job Slot ?

There are 3 types of jobs: basic, advanced and prestige.
You can have a maximum of 9 basic jobs.
You can have a maximum of 3 advanced jobs.
You can only have 1 prestige job.

Nonya

Changelog isn't as descriptive as it usually is, how do you get the easter bunny transformation? I checked with Lumi, the two shop vendors at camp (the cat and half demon girl who gives you the fruit), and haven't been able to get into the Bazaar yet, and I've checked the one city with the arena and soul weapons (I apologize, I'm not good with all the names). I don't see any alchemy or upgrade for the neon pink eggs, and doing the bunny girl who literally has eggs come out of her penis and was the easter bunny in the base game hasn't done anything aside from make me more rabbit like.

I've turned into a herm because I can see that some of the perks are related to balls and I have eternal holiday in case that may have affected it in any way, but still nothing.

*edit: ah, new update went out and as soon as I had a neon egg in it I got the perk.

Last edited: