Old one awakes (In game)

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz readies her arcane energy, channeling the natural flames as she fires a bolt of pure fire at the Wolf's legs to disable him

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep looks up to Grin and then turns to the headless woman, the jabberwocky relaxes a bit looking at the gauntlets on the bed. "I...i don't mind being called Nya..." She then shakes her head. "I don't want to talk about that..." Nya lets go of the green dragon and then wraps her arms around herself, she thinks about the past and then looks around. "I am not going back... No."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Okay Nya, I won't take you back. But me and Grin are going to be leaving soon. You remember what happened a few days ago in the city? Near the fountain?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep nods. "I do... Some weird guys there. One of them was flying. What about them?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, I've decided to go after them, as they seemed a threat with their elementals and ominous warnings." She explains. "I travelled here, and Grin intends to join me." She turns to Grin. "Which reminds me, I don't know if any of the other people you saw during the fighting will be joining us, as I left as soon as I got done talking to them."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
The jabberwocky looks at Grin. "I am following Grin." She says nodding and then looking at the headless woman, she holds on Grin hand for a second before letting go. "I don't like them, and i don't want to let Grin go alone with you."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You don't trust me, I get it. With me, there's nothing to be afraid of... but with Lucille, you best be careful." She puts her cold, pale hand out.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin has a small smile on her face as she hears what Narlatothep says.

The group: The wolf yelps as it's right hind leg gives out. It makes it's way back into the brush whimpering.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep looks at the hand and tilts her head for a bit. "Okay... I will be careful."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Good... pack whatever you need, I'll be heading out soon, again." She says, before turning around and putting her gauntlets back on. "Anything you need to say before I let Lucille out?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya just stands there. "Lucille?" She shrugs before looking around to see if she needs something, then she remembers she don't have anything. "No i think i am ready."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia looks at Nya as she reattaches her head, snapping it on with a loud clunk. Instantly, everything even remotely warm, inviting and friendly about Lucia is replaced with the cold, hateful death-stare of Lucille. She looks at Grin with barely contained fury, still livid of her flight. She then turns to Nya, staring into her eyes as if trying to peer into her soul. After a few moments, she abruptly leaves, and heads for the outside.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick relaxes as the wolf runs off. "Well that was fun. Everyone ok?" He checks the scratches he got and is satisfied to find that they didn't cut deep at all and barely drew blood.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I'm the only one it touched besides you. Nothing serious. Just a couple scrathes." Rick gives Soliel a smile and waves her off.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"I'm quite alright...you sure you don't need any bandaging Rick? It'd be bad if a cut got infected."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya turns to Grin. "What got into her?" She then stays near Grin waiting for her follow the other woman.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick sighs and gives a small chuckle. "If it's going to worry you that much." He takes some bandages out of his pack and starts patching himself up. "We should probably keep moving."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Yeah we should.  If we stay still too long it would invite another attack."  After narrowly avoiding questions and exposure fromthe wlf attack, Soleil consider ways to tell Rick and Topaz she isn't human.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin is packing books and maps into a bag. "She is two people. Her head when on is far more aggressive while her head off is more friendly." After making sure she has everything she needs she goes to meet the heartless.

The group: After going double time you manage to make it to the lake in the back half of the afternoon. As you look around the lake you can see some people stand over by a cave entrance.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick squints and tries to make out who the people at the cave are. "Looks like this is the place. Or more trouble." He gives a small laugh. "Well, we might as well find out. Come on." He starts walking toward the cave and gestures for the girls to follow him.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille is standing outside the cave when she spots something on the horizon. She instantly pulls her sword, and runs towards the person heading for the cave, ready to cleave whoever it might be in twain.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep nods as she listen to Grin, she then walks towards Grin trying to carry her stuff. The jabberwocky walks slowly along the grin dragon trying to stay behind her as they go to the heartless woman, she thinks about leaving but decides to stay to not leave Grin alone with Lucille.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick sees one of the figures rushing towards them and stops. He once again squints to get a better look and recognizes a familiar armored form. "Hey, it's Lucia. I had feeling we'd run into her out here........Why's she in such a hurry?" He then notices the sword in her hand. "Why does she have her........shit!" He draws his own sword and rushes to meet her while yelling "Stay back!" to the girls.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz steps back as she was walking with Res "I don't think she's in the mood for talking!" Topaz readies herself for combat, placing her hand on her hammer

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille slows down as she notices who it is. Her boots slide along the grass, making two noticable tracks of dirt. She only grinds to a halt a few inches away from Rick, close enough that her cold breath can be felt on his face. She sheathes her sword on her back, out of respect for the two people she fought with.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick breathes a sigh of relief and sheaths his own sword. "Thanks for standing down. This isn't a fight I would be looking forward to." His smile returns to his face. "Long time no see Lucia."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She backhands Rick across the cheek with her gauntlet-clad hand. "Lucille!" She sneers with a raspy voice.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick is taken off guard by the sudden violent outburst from the heartless. He takes a moment to recover and spits out a bit of blood. "Right, different person with the head on. Thanks for reminding me." He starts to rub his jaw as his smile comes back a bit more predatory than friendly. "Careful there tall, dark and angry. You're not going to make too many friends like that."

Last edited by a moderator: