Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin nods. "Yes Acheron. Rather brutish people." She growls to herself before calming down. "So before we go on our adventure anything you want to know?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I'd like to know more about you... and that creature who ran off." She crosses her arms.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz sniffs the air, smelling the sweet scent "Hmmmm....I don't know, maybe its best to just ignore it."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin frowns. "Nyarlatothep is her name and she is an ex-slave. I'm a dragon scholar."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Grin is doing her best to clean the cave, she walks around looking toward the rooms searching for any mess that she might need to work on. The jabberwocky tries to get her mind out of the undead woman while doing any kind of chores she can find.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"But what kind of creature is she? Did her captors really break her mind in such a way?" Lucia asks with a shocked gasp. "And it is nice to know I will have a brainy person with me... just be careful with Lucille, she's very... savage, and not one for reasonable discussion."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin shrugs. "From what she's told me she *is* a dragon but her egg was experimented on and now she looks the way she does. As for her captors..." She snorts, causing a dark green gas to shoot from her nose. "I'll deal with them later."

The smaller purple dragon goes up to Nyarlatothep. "Need help to get the undead off your mind?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Are you becoming attached to her? The two of you seemed really close... dare I say intimately close?" Lucia runs a finger along the wall, not holding eye-contact with Grin. "Lucky you, I practically need a whole tub of lubricants to get off."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
The jabberwocky turns to the dragon woman a bit surprised. "Ahn..." She says before calming down a little she puts the cleaning materials and then nods. "Yeah... I think she is after me... She might..." She then shakes her head. "I mean... Sure i would like that."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin twiddles her thumbs. "Well we did have a nice night..and I'm surprised  you can even get off, that and that you haven't looked for a way to become alive again."

The purple dragon taps her chin. "I don't think that she is going to do that, after all she wouldn't make it out of the cave." She smiles.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can get off in the sense that I can achieve a dry orgasm. And I have looked at ways to somehow rejoin the living, but I haven't had any luck so far. Perhaps there is some deity who would trade it for my servitude." She shrugs, her head and shoulders acting as if they were still joined together, based on the coordination of her facial expression with the movements of her body. "There aren't many things I wouldn't do be alive, again... but preferably not as the person I once was." She says with nothing but contempt. "I don't know what my name was back then, but I still remember how I looked, how I acted. I can still see my old self in the mirror sometimes, which is probably just my mind playing tricks on me."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
The jabberwocky smiles and then nods. "Thank you." She then looks around. "So do you need me for anything?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin nods "The mind is our worst enemy sometimes." She goes around and starts to pull out books and puts them on her bed. "So is there anything you need to do before we go?"

The purple dragon shakes her head. "No, why don't you go back to Grin?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I would like to speak to Nyarlatothep before we leave, it seems she was a little distressed by my presence. I recommend you stick close to her, she seems really attached to you, and very comfortable around you." Lucia wiggles her nose a bit and winces. "Oh, and do remember that once this head comes back on, you're dealing with an entirely different person, one that doesn't do much more than grunt and kill."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
((Sorry for the long absence my job left me wipped me out))

"Yes it's best you do." Soleil says looking in the direction of the alruane.  Considering the merits of going to talk to her.  Gently spreading her own pollen to conteract any enticing effect the alrune would have on her two companions.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick shrugs his shoulders. "Alright then. Let's keep going then. We may actually make it there today."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep thinks for a bit. "Okay i will." She says looking at the purple dragon in front of her. "Thank you for the help." The jabberwocky walks back towards Grin room with slow steps and then stays at the door for a few seconds. She takes slow breaths while waiting for Grin and the headless woman to stop talking.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Yeah, let's hurry on." Soleil says knowing her kins aversion to schalorly pursuits sheprobably wouls bea waste of time.  Maybe a fun one, but a delay they can ill afford.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The group: As the three of you walk, you hear the sound of something moving through the forest before a larger then normal wolf jumps out and slams into Soleil, knocking her to the ground. The wolf snaps at her face.

Nyarlatothep: Grin waves you into the room.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick tackles the wolf off Sunny and rolls away with his momentum. He draws his sword as he comes out of his roll into a defensive stance, keeping the blade pointed at the wolf.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia is waiting patiently for Nyarlatothep to come into the room. She tries to look as friendly and harmless as possible.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz takes out her hammer as her hand glows with arcane energy, she runs over to Sunny to help her up after Rick tackles the wolf.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep walks back inside the room looking down to the floor, she turns and looks towards the headless woman before turning to Grin. "I didn't find anything to do... So i came back." She says tripping on her own words, obviously lying as she just stands near Grin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia clears her throat. "Do you have a moment, Nyarlatothep? Me and Grin will be leaving soon, and I would like to speak to you before that. Either in private, or with Grin by your side if you feel more comfortable that way." She gives the most genuine smile she can manage. "I've heard what happened to you, how you were a slave."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep looks at Lucia with fear in her eyes. "No... We don't need to talk." She says touching her neck and then wrists. "I am free... I am free now." She says turning to Grin and holding on her. "Please don't let her take me. I can't go back." The jabberwocky spreads her wings and her claws almost digging on Grin scales.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin pats your head. "Shh she wont take you back."

The group: The wolf snarls and circles you. It then charges at you Rick, jumping to go for your throat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm not with the people that took you, I won't take you back to them. Is there something I can do to prove this to you?"

"Look... Nya - can I call you Nya? I know that I may look scary and... disgusting... but I won't hurt you, I just wanna know who took you, and why you act so subserviently." She removes the gauntlets from her hands, dropping them on Grin's bed.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick falls to his back the wolf make contact, tucking his legs underneath the wolf as he goes down. He takes some scratches from the wolf's claws, but keeps the flat of his sword between it's mouth and his neck. Once he is fully on his back, he puts his feet on the wolf's abdomen and uses its own momentum to kick it over his head. He then rises back to his feet as quick as he can.