Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: You see the cave that they make their home a little over to the left.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick cocks an eyebrow and adopts a rather confused expression. "Not the most original line for a bandit, was that?" He sighs. "Listen friends, let's be reasonable here. We're not an easy mark and we don't exactly have enough valuables to make this worth it. You'd be better off letting us pass and mugging the next poor slobs that come by. What do you say?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The group: She chuckles. "Maybe but see here's the thing. I see it's two to one and the girls don't look like fighters. So hand over everything or else."

Lucille: As you walk up, a dragon that can only be called 'dainty' meets you. She is wearing a purple dress and what you can see is covered in scales the color of lavender. She looks at you.

"Greetings undead, how may I help you? Grin is inside if you want me to call her."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick smirks back at her. "While I'm extremely impressed by your ability to count, I'm gonna have to burst your bubble. You see, these two beautiful wall flowers my look unassuming, but they're really two of the deadliest women in Bytopia. They're my bodyguards. I like them for their ruthless efficiency and that their so easy on the eyes. Best of both worlds really. I'm what you would consider a government investigator. I like to take these two on assignments with me. They put people at ease with their looks and no one ever sees it coming when things get heated."

"Now you look like a smart woman. You can try to go on with the original plan of robbing us or you can take my advice and let us pass. I personally hope you choose the second option. As much as I enjoy watching the girls do their work, I'm not overly fond of seeing such a good looking woman scattered all over this road in pieces."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille nods her head, before removing her head with a series of clunks. "I'm here for Grin, yes... I need to speak to her. Whether you want me to wait here or step inside is irrelevant to the situation. All that matters is she and I have a talk about what happened 2 days ago." Lucia says coldly, staring at the little girl. "Oh, and if I may ask... did she come back here with another person in tow? If she did, I need to see her, aswell." She adds, her face as stoic as ever.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The group: The orge frowns as she looks at you. Her minions shift in place and fiddle with their weapons. She spits at your feet. 

"Move on" She waves her hand the her group moves into their hiding place.

Lucia: She nods. "Yes she did come in the other day with an run away. Please this way." She leads you through the cave system to Grin's room. The round room is lined with with bookshelves filled with books. The green dragon is sitting cross legged on her bed, which is in the middle of the room surrounded by her treasures. Her friend is also on the bed. Grin looks at the undead with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I thought you would come soon, even if I thought you'd bring more people, not that I'm complaining. So how may I help you on this fine day?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Spare me the pleasantries, I'm not here for small-talk. Perhaps if you expected me to come, you wouldn't have run away with your tail between your legs. Now I have to pick up the pieces!" She answers indignantly, her cold eyes narrowing in a frown. "The others didn't want to leave as soon as I did, so I came alone. I'm sure you're more comfortable with one of undead being alone in your home, rather than with a group of adventurers. Especially with such small creatures running about, like the one who greeted me. Cute little thing." She adds, not-so-subtly threatening.

Lucia huffs, trying to get back on topic. "Hmph! In any event, I'm here because I need to know what the hell is going on! Two guys show up, summon elementals to fight and leave with ominous warnings. And then you're there, dropping little hints before flying off. Is this a joke to you, Grin?! You are going to tell me absolutely EVERYTHING you know about those two pricks, aswell as everything related to them, their elementals or their masters!"

She turns to the Jabberwocky. "And you... I'm dealing with you later."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smirks a bit as they are allowed to pass, heading forward with the other two as she whispers to Rick once they are a good distance away "Nice work."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin frowns. "Be kind to her or I will kick you out. As for "dropping hints and flying away" I blame my green dragon blood, we have a thing with pulling peoples strings. But to get to the meat of the issue, the cults. Those were members of the cults of the Crushing Wave and of the Eternal Flame and of the Black Earth. There was an unseen member of the Howling Hatred. As I said before they worship the elements and they wish to destroy the world until only their own element is all that's left. Anything else?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes." Lucia answers. "Are you willing to help me - us - getting rid of these... cultists?" She reaches out a hand for Grin, the other holding onto her head. "And don't at all worry about your... little sister? She lead me here without hassle or complaint. She knows her place. Plus, she's pretty cute, and I don't like hurting children." Lucia gives the most strained and faint smile she can manage. "And about the... whatever she is... the one you brought here." She gestures for the Jabberwocky, crooking her finger at her. "Now, girl."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin snorts. "Yes 'her place' and I will be helping you deal with the cults and anything you wish to say to her you can do so in front of me." She leans on the Jabberwocky.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil hurries to catch up after lagged behind for a moment, afraid she might have had to use her powers there had things turned violent. 

"Yes, very well handled, Rick.  You got us through swiftly without any physical force.  I knew I made a good choice highering you."  That and you were the only one I could afford without taking days to try to convince the rest of the underground that there is an actual danger here.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick looks back to make sure they aren't being followed. "Thanks. Normally, I would have really enjoyed a fight like that. However, I'm not going to be that reckless when my life isn't the only one on the line. You don't tend to get good business when you're known for endangering your clients."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep just looks at Lucia a bit scared, she then lifts herself. She swallos some saliva while looking towards the floor. "I was just here yesterday... I don't know anything about the three guys from before." She then covers her mouth thinking that she just spoke without permission and then pulls them away right after remembering that she don't need to worry about that anymore.

The Jabberwocky moves her legs a bit using the claws on her feet to scratch her other leg while lifting her gaze and looking at the undead woman.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia looks at her flabergasted, expecting her to be more dragon-like. Instead, she sounds like a servant or meek slave. "Where is your pride? Your spirit? Your voice is that of a slave or a lowly servant, yet you look like a dragon." Lucia walks over to the Jabberwocky, lifting her gaze with a finger on her chin. "What are you... and what made you this way?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"I... I..." She says while looking around, the woman in clad would mean she might just go back to that place. Nyarlatothep moves her hand and then steps back. "I don't know..." She says while turning to Grin almost rushing to her while thinking of what to do. "Please may i leave?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin blinks. "The room or the cave? Cause I don't want you to leave the safety."

The group: At around noon the three of you can here someone singing and can smell something sweet. Soleil you know that the smell of an Alraune trying to attract someone.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What is going on with her, Grin? Did you do this, or was she like that when you found her?" The headless knight asks puzzled. "Why isn't she proud like most dragons? Why doesn't she have a backbone, a fighting spirit?! What kind of person could do THIS... to someone?" She asks, knowing her own situation could mirror that of the unknown dragon's, albeit with more death.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep just looks towards Grin. "Just the room... Please?" She asks with begging eyes, when she hears the undead talking she just looks down towards her feet using her hands to hold each other. Her tail touching the floor as she waits for Grin orders.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What about you, Grin? Are you going to come back with me? Or are you just going to disappear again, and lead me on another needless trek?" Lucia asks, a hint of annoyance in her raspy and haunting voice.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlatothep leaves the room in a hurry going outside and then breathing slowly, she starts walking around the corridor while looking around the cave. After a small rest she just decides to start doing the things she used to starting to slowly clean up the room, trying to put some order in the dragon house.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin rolls her eyes. "I said I'd help you didn't I? And are you sure you want to leave so soon?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I wasn't expecting much hospitality, to be frank. We Heartless have a way of scaring people off, often just by our mere presence." She grins. "Though in my case, it's very much a deserved sense of terror." She paces around the room, the metal of her armour clanking ominously in the cavernous abode. "So, is there anything you need to know about me? About my past, about my job?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I really don't, but I don't have any other realistic alternatives. Being dead limits your opportunities quite a bit." She responds, a little more calm than before. She goes to sit down, rest her legs for a bit. "I would happily take another, less morally abhorent job, but I'm not predictable, not easy to work with. And it's because of... her."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Morally abhorrent? I thought the purpose of the heartless was to uphold the law?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia chuckles a bit to herself, her voice echoing slightly. "That much is true... but upholding that law is often a very gruesome affair, and not what most people would call "just"." She clarifies her position. "I guess it differs from person to person, whether you view the Arborean form of justice as truly fair. I'm sure plenty of Bytopians would prefer to define their own laws, rather than have them imposed to Arborea or... whatever that other society is called, I can't remember."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick sniffs the air. "What's that smell? And is that.....singing?" He looks between the girls. "Should we check it out?"