Old one awakes (In game)

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick lets out a sigh of relief and decides to sit back and wait for the man to return to be payed.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
A couple hours later the man comes back. "Alright I did ya errands now pay up!"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
With a satisfied smile, Rick drops 10 gold into the man's hand. "Pleasure do business with you, friend." He then heads back to the blacksmith shop to tell Topaz the good news.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
As you leave the sailor pulls out the orb and shares a laugh with his friends.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Having not seen that (I assume), Rick continues to the Blacksmith shop. Upon arrival, he walks in with a big smile on his face. "Good news, gorgeous. Looks like the crisis is averted."

His smile falters a bit. "That being said, I'd still recommend you move. Two major crises in two days doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture. Another could pop up tomorrow and I won't be here. The offer to come with me still stands if you want to take it."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz thinks for a few moments, contemplating her choices "Your not wrong. Being attacked this often isn't good...and your sure you got rid of the orb right? Either way...I think I'll take up your offer."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Good. I'd hate to come back here and find the whole place destroyed with you in it." Rick gives a small laugh. "Just kidding. Do you need to pack anything up? Because I'd like to leave as soon as we can. I've got someone waiting for me."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"Yes I do, some clothes and probably put on an old armor set I keep in my house...and some personal belongings,plus I need to quit my current job...should I meet up with you somewhere?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick pauses for a moment to think. "That'd probably be best. I'll be waiting by a big rock on the main road outside of town. Come there when you finish up." He gives her a wink and walks out of the store, heading toward Sunny's meeting point.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soliel stood dozing in the same spot.  It had been so long since she just enjoyed the sun she forgot how relaxing it could be.   Hours passing easily as she barely moved rooted to the spot.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick finally arrives at the meeting point hoping he hasn't kept Sunny waiting for too long. As he approaches, he notices her just standing there. He gives a wave but is surprised at the lack of response.

"Huh, I guess she didn't see me. Wait. Is she........asleep? Standing up? Well that's.......odd." 

Deciding not to disturb her, he finds somewhere to sit and lay his gear down. "May as well keep some kind of watch while I wait for Topaz."

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Having spent so long hidding her plant side, Soliel lost herself in the feelings.  Taking several minutes to realize she wasn't alone any longer.  Opening her eyes without moving she notices Rick has arrived but he seems towaiting for something or someone.  Blushing green as she realizes he saw her rooted and sunbathing.  Quickly composing heself she hoped he didn't see, not yet at least.  Knowing it will likely be impossible to keep her true nature hidden for long, but still wishing to delay it. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia gets bored keeping watch after a few hours, and decides to doze off with her partner. (Just posting so you guys don't think I'm dead :C)

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick sees Soliel start to stir and gives her a smile. "Hey there, have a nice nap? Not sure how you even can nap standing up though. Anyway, sorry I took so long. I ran into some unwanted attention in town."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Oh, umm, It's a skill I pciked up frm years standing in a shop o slow days." Soliel says slightly flustered as Rick ponts out her non-human behavior.  Still working her roots free of the soil, "Taken care of I hope.  If it could affect our juorney I'd appreciate a warning before we hed out.  Were you waiting on me or something else?"  Soleil asks curious.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gives her a disbelieving look before shrugging his shoulders. "Fair enough. Who am I to judge?" Sunny's definitely hiding something, but there's no need to pressure her. People are entitled to their secrets.

"As for the waiting, yes, I am waiting for someone else. Topaz asked if she could come with us. All the recent trouble in town is worrying her. So she's at least gonna stick with us until we make it to the next town she can start a life in. Sorry If I'm just dropping this one you, but I couldn't just leave her here."

"One more thing," his smile disappears and he starts staring at the ground ashamedly. "I should have told you this earlier. A local mercenary boss has put a bounty on my head. I've already had a run in with one of his underlings and it's possible that we'll see more of them. I understand if you want to find another bodyguard." He goes back to looking at her with a determined expression on his face. "That being said, I won't allow this to get in the way of my job. If we do run into them, don't get involved. I can handle it. They are after me and have no reason to attack you."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz after quitting her blacksmithing job in the town and heading back to her apartment, gathers up her things mostly personal items and clothes, along with a shortsword for defense and some leather to protect herself just in case. Slinging the backpack across her back she looks at her apartment, smiling at the memories she's had while here "Well...guess I better get going, Rick is waiting for me." Blowing out the candles in the room, she closes the door and hands over the key to her landlord, heading to the place Rick told her to go once she's ready.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Oh!   Well, I wish you'd told me sooner.  Not much to do about it now."  Soliel considers saying that she could have helpe him sneak out of town un seen but there seems little point to it now.  "You remember the location the Dragon girl said she lived with her sisters right?  That's our first desination as soon as Topaz shows." Finally free of the ground, Soliel picks up her bag and moves to stand next Rick waiting,  "I'm still keeping you by the way.  You're too cute to let something like a bounty scare me away." She says with a playful giggle.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick laughs with her. "As long as you're sure." He leans back against the large rock. "I guess there's not much else to do but wait."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"I guess not."  Soliel says leaning against the same rock, while staying standing.  Looking toward town for Topaz.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz soon comes into view, lugging her backpack across her shoulders as she walks towards the large rock.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"There she is." Rick stands up and slings his own pack over one shoulder. "Glad you made it alright, Topaz." He looks at both of the girls "We ready to go?"

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
"Yup! I'm ready to go. Thanks for letting me come...oh right," She turns to the plant women with them "I'm topaz...a blacksmith, its nice to meet you."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Time skip!

The next day:

The group: The three of you don't make it too far from town until you need to sleep. As the sun rises on the second day of your journey you know that if you take little breaks and nothing side tracks you, you should get to the cave a little bit after the sun sets.

Lucia: The sun hits your eyes as the petals of the flower opens and your new friend sun bathes.

Nyarlathotep: Grin shrugs. "Not that I can think of."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Good morning, my little flower. Could I please have my head back?" She says, her head nuzzled between the plant-lady's boobs. "You may think I'm some horrible, Heartless monster, but it's been enjoyable spending the evening and night with you. I won't forget your kindness anytime soon." She admits, straight from the heart. "I am still afraid of what Lucille would do, but I am not her, nor is she me, though we share the same body, if that makes any sense to you." As soon as she has her head back, she will continue on her travels.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Makes idle small talk, mostly Funny stories abot customers or ones she heard from  customers, trying to keep th mood light despite the heavy task before them.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz indulges in the small talk, commenting on any similar customers she's seen at the blacksmithing shop

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick joins in and tells some of his own mercenary stories.

(I guess we travel until we get there or run into something)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The group: As the three of you walk a group of dirty humans clothed in skins lead by a ogre. The large green woman smirks. "Give all your valuable and no one gets hurt."

Lucia: She gives you your head and waves you on your way. Thanks to you being undead you make great time and reach the lake by noon.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille kneels down at the edge of the lake, removes her gauntlet, and gathers up water in her hands to wash her face. Afterwards, she searches the lake-front for tracks and traces of dragonkin. (roll?)