Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rick: She scuttles back before charging, her sword coming down at your head and her pincers going for your legs. "Dead men shouldn't ask questions!"

Nyarlathotep: Grin looks up. "But good right?" She kisses both mouths, switching between the two. She starts to make out with one of them, using her tongue to explore. She pulls away after a while and looks to Nyarlathotep.

"Can you lick me..down there?" She leans over and kisses her and prods  Nyarlathotep's lips with her tongue. She keeps her legs spread so the mouths can have access.

Lucia: She nods and helps your body into the flower. Kind feels like standing in honey. She lowers with the body as the flower's petals close. She moves into a position so your body is spooning hers as she hold your head against her breasts. 

"Comfy?" She giggles. She snuggles until your body is pressed right against hers. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

Lucia exhales and grabs the squishy busom of the plant-woman, and begins rubbing her dried-up sex against her. "You're so warm... it feels good." She enjoys her head's position between her boobs.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep gasps and then nods, her body twitches a bit while the mouths keep kissing Grin. After grin pulls away from her she takes some breaths looking towards the dragoness, she nods as Grin asks to be licked.

And then one of the lower mouths starts pushing towards Grin legs slowly making its way towards wet netters, the mouth then starts licking between her thighs. "You taste good." Nyarlathotep says while she starts holding Grin ass squeezing it softly. She closes her eyes letting out a soft moan and then starts kissing grin passionately. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick retreats again, narrowly avoiding the sword. "Don't get ahead of yourself, girl. Or do, it'll make it sweeter when I win." He quickly runs his had down the blade of his sword, giving it his lightning enchantment, and charges the cancer. As he approaches, he attempts to baseball slide between her legs.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rick: As you slide she slashes down with her claw, taking off a few hairs. As you get to the other side she turns and uses her other claw to snap at you.

Nyarlathotep: Grin moans into the kiss. She leans into the licks as she wraps her tail around the mouth to push it deeper into her honey pot.

"I want more of you~" She slides down and starts to suck on  Nyarlathote's breasts as one of her hands slide down to rub at  Nyarlathotep's pussy.

Lucia: She moans from your touch. "Naughty! I invite you into my flower and this is how you treat me?" She giggles and pushes you deeper into her bosom. "Then again you are my guest so I have to make sure you are taken care of." She frees a hand to gently rub one of your legs. "Anything you want~?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep gasps while grin sucks on her breasts, the jabberwocky gets confused while she don't sink her teeth and just bites the teat but instead just wraps her lips and keeps sucking on it. She then starts moaning while holding on the bed, her mouth arm keeps licking and biting around Grin pussy, letting her tongue travel the whole way along the dragoness pussy.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick stands and catches her claw with his sword, letting her grip it. He then grabs the base of said claw and hits it with a lightning bolt at point blank range.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

She takes the plant-lady's hand and guides it to her dry sex. "Make me feel alive, again~"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucia: The plant woman nods."I shall try my best dear guest." She covers her hand in nectar and starts to rub your sex. After a few moment she manages to slide it inside.

"Does it feel good?" She raises your head so she can kiss your lips.

Rick: She screams in pain as the smell of cooked crab meat fills your nose. She slashes blindly at you.

Nyarlathotep: Grin shudders as she cums, cover your lower mouth in femcum. She looks up at you with a kind of dopey smile and kisses your chin. 

"Want me to do anything?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Just before heading out Soleil pauses to consider if she forgot anything.  Deciding to ask, but not too much until she knows better what to ask.  Soleil pens a note asking others in the underground to track and catalogue any strange incidents especially those involving elemental summoners.

Humming happily as she makes her way though the citty torwards the meeting point.   

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

Lucia lets out a subtle, haunting moan as she bucks her dead body against the hand. "Yes... Don't stop!" She readies herself for the plant-lady's kiss, her mind and body slowly rediscovering the pleasures and functions of sex. "Please... let me return the favour~" She says, moving one hand from the lady's wrist to her (nectar-dripping?) cunt.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick blocks the wild swing with his now freed(?) sword and sidesteps to the side of her injured claw. He then makes an underhanded swing to sweep as many of the legs on this side as he can.

Last edited by a moderator:

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep shakes her head softly, and then she makes an weird awkward grin that would make anyone uneasy for just a second. "You taste good."
After that her mouths retreat Grin still touches on her pussy with her hand, and even though she just shoke her head she starts rubbing her thighs on the hand, her dripping pussy touching on the scales as she tries to push the other dragon girl towards her breasts again.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin doesn't put up resistance and goes back to sucking on a tit. She keeps her hand rubbing  Nyarlathotep's pussy. Her tail wraps around yours and hums as she enjoys herself.

Rick: She stumbles back so you only cut one of her front legs. She limps back. "Okay we'll call this a draw and do this at a later point,,," She walks backwards from you, keeping her eye on ya.

Lucia: She gives her own moan as you use your fingers on her. The kiss becomes both deeper and more passionate while she speeds up her own hand's movements.

"This is good right?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep spreads her legs wrapping them around Grin, she moans while holding on Grin scales as the dragoness fingers her pussy. The wet hole squeezes the fingers while her tails start moving while being, after some time she leans back pushing Grin between her breasts as her pussy seems to be sucking on Grin fingers. Her tail would be thrashing if not held and she orgasms, her pussy squeezing the fingers as her legs lock the green dragon close to her.

The jabberwocky moans and some tears flow from her eyes as she leans down breathing slowly. "Thank you mistress..." She says letting go of Grin. "You were so gentle today."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick lets out a grim laugh. "Running so soon? You seemed so confident when we started." He starts slowly stalking toward her. "No, little girl. This dance isn't over yet. I believe that you have some information I want."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

"Yes! I haven't felt anything like this for an eternity..." She moans, before her cold, cracked lips once again meet the more pleasant ones of the alraune, who may aswell be breathing the essence of life into Lucia, from the perspective of the lusty undead's clouded, sex-crazed mind. The exchange of heat between them turns Lucia on even more, as she feels the warmth return to her body, from her being in such intimate contact with the living. She speeds up her fingering of the green-hued pussy, rubbing the walls of the plant-lady's most private area, the wetness around her fingers easing her movements, whilst her own, dead sex fails to provide similar lubrication, making her experience more painful than that of her counterpart, but still more than enough to satisfy her pent-up sexuality.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucia: She moans and the whole flower shudders as she cums around your finger. As she pants she looks down. "Are you able to cum? I will do my best to do so." She pushes your body so the the lower parts are under the nectar. She goes as fast as she can with the nectar and your body.

"If you can't cum..I'll pleasure you all night!"

Rick: She snarls at you. "Oh I do but you'll just have to live with out it." She goes faster.

Nyarlathotep: Grin hugs you. "I will be gentle everyday...if you want that..." She blushes and turns her face away. "Oh um..good night!" She hides her face in your breasts. 

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks down confused while the dragon hides between her cleavage, she smiles a bit and then lays down with her. "That... Would be nice." 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

"N-no, I... I..." Lucia is cut off by a haunting wail, as she has her first orgasm, albeit a dry one, in well over a decade. Her dead cunt clamps around the invading fingers, the dry passage pinning them to the walls of her vagina.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucia: The plant woman smiles. "Ah there! After all this it's time to sleep." She yawns and cuddles with your body and settles down to sleep.

Rick: She still continue to back up. The two of you are close to the docks now. She grins at you. "Gonna get away from you little boy."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

"Do you want me to keep watch for the night? I don't need sleep."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Seeing the docks, Rick stops his approach. He knows his chances of winning this fight go down dramatically near water. He does his best to hide his dissapointment, mostly failing. "Fine. Run away. Just when I was starting to have fun. You really know how to kill the mood, girl." 

After a few moments, his face brightens a bit with a hopeful expression. "Rain check?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rick: The crab girl snorts. "Not only are you an odd little human but you say the most ironic things sometimes. You know what I feel generous today, go fishing in the fountain."  She rushes to the docks and jumps into the water.

Lucia: She shakes her head. "Nooo! That would mean I loose out on cuddling you!" She tightens her hug and closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick takes a breath. "Well that went better than expected." He turns and runs back to the town square and searches through the fountain.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
After searching through the water you find an object. Pulling it out reveals that its an orb the size of a ball and is the color of the sea.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick begins turning the orb around in his hands. He has no idea what it is or what he should do with it. He shrugs his shoulders and rubs it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

Lucia smiles... maybe this "being good to people" thing isn't so bad, even if she's a monster. She embraces the alraune and stays awake at her side throughout the night.