Old one awakes (In game)

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I can understand that. The Heartless put everyone on edge."

Rick follows Sunny into the shop. "Alright, so what did you want to talk about?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin shakes her head. "Not all of them. Sure maybe Pepuru would and maybe if I butter up Glas she would get behind me. However most of the others wouldn't care or won't see to point of it." She thinks to her self for a bit. "But if I use my own resources then they can't raise any fuss." She laughs to herself. 

Lucille: You encounter nothing as you walk. It is now evening. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil turns around and relocks the door after Rick is inside.  

"It's quite simple actually.  I was interested in acquiring your services, potentially for an extended period of time.  But before I say more I'd like to hear what you wanted.  And your promise you will be discrete with names and actives you witness while in my employ?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gives a relenting shrug. "Fair enough. I was going to ask you about the favor you wanted. I wasn't sure how long I was going to be in town and I don't like to leave debts unpaid."

He smiles at her. "And as for being discrete. If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get. You'd be my employer after all."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"A new friend helped me realize I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't do all I could to stop those from the square yesterday.  While I am pleasantly surprised at least one of the Heartless takes takes this threat seriouly I donot trust them to handle it alone.  I can talk with certain soursces that will not share with them under any cercumstances."  It clear she means those considered to be the wrong side of the law.  I wil need to travel throgh dangerous areas,so I wish to higher you as a body guard.  Go say your goodbyes to Topaz and gather what supplies you need for serveral days at least.  Then meet me by the big rock next to the road just outside town.  Our first stop is the dragon for yesterday."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Sounds simple enough. Looks like you've got yourself a bodyguard.........boss" Rick extends his hand towards Sunny for a handshake.

Last edited by a moderator:

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep nods and smiles while looking around the messy room, she keeps trying to make order on the mess of books and random papers around the room. "I bet they wound't, or maybe you could give something that they want in exchange for their help." She says while finishing her job, the books being on their rightful places as she bows down to grin and then turns around showing her ass to the dragoness while still bowing down, she then lifts herself. "So do you need me to do anything?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin's jaw goes a bit slack. "Umm not that I can think of...well one thing." She mutters before shacking her head and putting her nose into a random book. The cover shows that it's a book on courtships of monster.

Lucielle: You smell something sweet and hear a distant singing.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille sniffs the air, breathing in the sweet scent before following the trail of the smell and singing, seemingly against her own will.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil shakes Ricks hand and unlocks the door for Rick to leave.  "Just call me Sunny.  Boss doesn't feel right."

Grabbing a bag to gather her own supplies from those in the store.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep tilts her head a bit and then walks closer standing right in front of the dragoness, she lowers her head and then gets down on her knees looking towards Grin with her purple eyes, while she keeps reading her book. "Well just ask it i would do anything. Is it another foot massage? Or want me to clean something?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gives a small laugh. "Fair enough. I'll see you later today then. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He heads outside and starts walking towards the blacksmith shop. 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
After the interogation, Topaz quickly heads back to the blacksmith shop, glad to finally go back to a normal schedule of making weapons, repairing them, and making armor...giving her a small sense of calm. She quietly hums to herself as she hammers a new weapon near the heat of the forge, which feels nice for a fire drake such as herself

[Sorry for the late post. been busy]

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: After a few moments you come across a woman with green skin standing in a large flower. She was the source of the singing and her flower seems the be the source of the sweet smell. She looks at you.

"Oh my! A visitor! Can I help you?" She smiles sweetly and opens her arms invitingly.

Nyarlathotep: Grin lowers her book and looks at you. "There is one thing.." She gets down so your faces are near each other. Her face is bright pink, she closes her eyes and leans forward until your lips meet in a small kiss.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

Lucille stands still in front of the plant-like lady, her mind torn between multiple options, each tiny voice in her head telling her what to do. The more humane of her personalities win through, and she quickly removes her head to speak. "I was actually on my way to the Lake a few days travel from here, in order to-" She quickly alters her motive to seem more pallatable. "-meet a contact." She pauses for a moment. "That is, until I heard, and smelled, you from afar... I had to see for myself... I may be dead, but I still retain some of my more human quirks." She says, a little awkwardly. If her body was still warm as that of the living, she would clearly be blushing, and probably a little wet, too. She catches herself in those thoughts, she was never interested in women before... and certainly not monsters, although the strange feeling in her head obviously disagrees, and her eyes are drawn to the plant-woman's figure and... assets.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep keeps her eyes open while grin keeps kissing her lips, she don't pull away but keeps staring at the dragoness until she pulls away. "Is that all?" She says and then lifts herself, she looks at the bed before nodding. "Or is that you want me to service you? I am not that great at it... But if mistress grin wants i can try."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin shakes her head. "No I don't. I just want.." She sits in your lap and wraps her tail around your waist and her wings around your back. Grin sighs and relaxes.

Lucille: The alraune nods. "I see but night is upon us. If you want you can rest with me"

Rick: As you walk you can hear someone walk behind you. "Ya know I thought that the dead bitch would hold you close but seems I'm in luck" You can hear the sound of a sword leave its sheath. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

"Well, you see, I don't really need to sleep like you living folk... don't need to eat, either... though I still sometimes do sleep or eat, if I feel like it." She stumbles over her words, a bit flustered, which must be a terribly funny sight to behold with her head held in front of her stomach. "But it could be nice with some... with some company... especially when it smells so good, and sings so beautifully..." She trails off, her mind fogging with scattered memories of spring blossoms and a carefree youth, back when her heart still beat with the vigour of life, and her body wasn't cold and hard.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep keeps looking at Grin while holding on the bed. "Uhmmm..." She thinks about leaning closer to the dragoness but stops it on her tracks. "If you don't tell me i won't know what you want me to do." The jabberwocky says while enjoying the weird warmth the dragoness emits from being so close, not used to having someone being so nice to her most of the times.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick stops walking and sighs. Dammit! He was hoping that he could get out of the city without running into any mercs.

He puts on an innocent smile and turns around. "Can I help you with something?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil busies herself gathering rope, torches, and other traveling supplies from around the shop.  Once gathered She orgaizes the supplies into a large travelers sack.  decidingto not rely entirely on her abilities and Rick Soleil adds a large knife and a short bow to her supplies before leaving to the meeting point.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rick: You see a cancer standing behind you. Unlike her fellow crab girls she's larger by a few inches, her shell is a shade of sea green and is covered in barnacles. She holds a cutlass in her right hand and her pincers snap. You know how dangerous those pincers can be, strong enough to cut and twist iron. She smirks.

"What I want is to get paid and for that to happen I need your head. So if you could just kneel down and this will be over soon."

Nyarlathotep: Grin just gives another light kiss. "I want you to enjoy this...if your okay with it..."

Lucille: The plant lady nods. "Okay but I recommend you take off your armor before you join me. The nectar would be bad for it I think." She tilts her head as she thinks about it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

Lucia fidgets a bit, before handing her head to the girl. "Please don't drop me." She chuckles awkwardly, before her headless body begins to remove the cumbersome armour, bit by bit. "What about my clothes? Will they take any damage?" The head of Lucia asks as she watches herself strip, quite an odd sight, but not too uncommon for her.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep tilts her head, while grin keeps kissing her. "Enjoy?" She says and then one mouth bellow the arm take a long lick around Grin side before nibbling a bit. The jabberwocky looks down and before slapping her own arm. "Sorry..." She says looking down ashamed, her eyes show a bit of fear. "I didn't mean to do that..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Now as much as I want to help a beautiful woman like you, I'm rather attached to my head. So I'm gonna have to say no. And before you try to do anything we'll both regret, you may want to consider that a fight in the middle of a public street wouldn't be very appreciated by the authorities after what happened yesterday."

Rick's smile becomes much more predatory as he raises his hand to be to ready to draw his sword. "But if you'd rather be stupid, I think I can make time for a dance."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rick: She lets out a giggle. "Oh don't worry. In thirteen hours this town will be washed away" She stalks forward and snaps her pincers at you, aiming to crush your legs.

Nyarlathotep: Grin yips from the sudden nip. She looks at the lower mouth. "Soo do you feel through those?" She leans down and gives the mouth that nibbled her and kisses it. She blushes before giving it a lick.

Lucia: The alraune hums. "Well it is sticky and it does make people horny." She shrugs. "Up to you I guess."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
From Woider:

"I think it's best I remove it, too, then." She giggles in a very girly fashion, watching as her body strips to nude at her command. "Well, here I am~" She says, looking over the cold, abused body. "And remember, do not, under ANY circumstances put my head on... please, she would hurt you..." Lucia pleads as her body walks closer to the plant-woman.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep gasps while slowly moving away a bit. "T-that... It's really sensitive..." She says while looking towards Grin, the mouth on arm betrays her body and keeps leaning on Grin while exchanging licks.
Nyarlathotep moans softly with every lick and touch on the mouth that is close to her arm, her whole body getting stiff as she tries hard to hold them back. The mouth on the other arm gets jealous and then starts leaning towards Grin touching her belly and sides caressing her slowly, the jabberwocky slowly opens her legs. "This... Feels weird..."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick leaps back out of her range and throws a lightning bolt immediately upon landing. He draws his sword and drops into a defensive stance. "Now how would you know something like that?"