Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz: The two nod and open the door and lead you to Lucia's location.

Nyarlathotep: As you fly you can see some rabbits and even some wild boars. 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil pauses upon seeing the heartless.  Spending a minute or more  considering various courses of action she could take.  Including, trying sneak in and out without being noticed. Or putting them to sleep and gathering supplies before leaving town.  Or even just walk away and out of town, making due with she can find along the way.   But in the end Soleil chooses the most distasteful option.  If only because it avoids potential future complications that could be much worse.

Taking a deep breath and putting on her most professional smile, Soleil calmly approaches the Heartless.  Once close but just outside striking distance,  "Good morning.  I was Just about to open  the store, if you could wait a few mnutes.  Or was there something else you wanted?"

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I appreciate the warning. I'll keep my eyes open for his mercs. Shouldn't be too hard to stay out of their way." He mulls over the situation for a minute. "Anyway, that's my problem. Let's get yours handled. Least I can do is let you take me in peacefully." His smile starts to come back after speaking.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That is certainly preferable to arrest... but I'm afraid you're not the only one I need. Your... friend, Topaz and the covered woman are also wanted, aswell as Grin and the absent-minded oddity following her." "Right now, the threat isn't being taken seriously, and that's why I've just been given a token force. I need you all of you to convince them otherwise." She gives a slight, weak smile, then returns to her stoic, professional expression. "Come, let's see if my guys have found Topaz and the other woman."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks down and then rushes towards the boar diving like a bomb from the sky and aiming on his neck with her claws, she leave her talons in the front and as soon as she hits the boar she jumps off looking towards the creature to be sure if died or not.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: As you look you you see that the boar is dead.

Soleil: The older man nods. "Aye. We need to ask you a few questions about what happened yesterday ma'am."

Lucia and Rick: As you walk back you see the covered woman talking to the two heartless in front of her shop. Just behind them you can see the other two heartless leading Topaz to you.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, it looks like they did their job." Lucia mumbles. Hopefully, she'll talk without any hassle, it would be much easier for everyone if she just cooperated, so Lucia could get her superiors to not ignore the problem, nor to question her competence. She waves at Topaz, but walks to the hitherto unknown woman she met yesterday.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep starts devouring the boar ripping parts of it and then munching on it with the mouths bellow her hands. "Tasty." She says while looking around to be sure no other creature is coming for her food, she slowly eats the boar completely happy with her achievement and slowly filling her tummy with the creature in front of her. "Maybe i should bring some back to Grin..." She says and then rips off an leg. "I will take this to her." She then goes back to eating her food.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Looks like the gang's all here. Let's get this over with, shall we?" Rick's smile comes back to his face as if it had never been gone. Seeing the unease on Topaz's face, he does his best to look reassuring and gives her a friendly wink.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil sighs, "I know very little.  I only came in at the end and used what little talent I have to help.  But I'll tell you all I know.  Will it take long?  I do have a store to run."     

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm sure you'll have useful information nonetheless. If anything, another perspective of the battlefield could always prove useful." A familiar voice calls out before an ice-cold metal gauntlet rests on Sunny's shoulder.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: As you eat you can hear something growling. Looking over your shoulder you can see a brown bear glaring at you.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
*nearly impercetable shudder*  "Of course, I'm happy to help.  Always willing to my part to help our fine city stay happy and safe." Soleil says giving a professionally friendly if forced smile.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia raises an eyebrow at the oddly patriotic utterance, but shrugs and takes her along. "Good, it's much easier for everyone if you're willing. Trust me, nothing bad for you can come of this, you've done nothing wrong, and I will not take you in for nothing." "I only wish for you to deliver your accounts, so they may take this threat seriously."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz calms down a bit seeing Rick there as she watches Lucia "Alright, well...lets get the questions started right?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks over her shoulder towards the towering beast, she then starts to slowly walk away leaving a mostly eaten carcass behind her. After that she takes fast steps towards the cave of Grin and her dragon sisters while still carrying a boar leg completely untouched.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Not so fast, Topaz... we're still missing atleast one witness... You saw that other dragon, right? I think her name was "Grin" or "Green"." Lucia sighs "She was the one who initially alerted me to the danger, and I think having her come along would be the best choice.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: As you walk through the cave one of Grin's sisters looks at you before walking past you. You get to Grin's room and she's now surrounded by books, she looks up.

"Hmm? Had a good hunt I see." 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gets a confused look on his face. "While I can see why you'd need to talk to her, she said she lives by a lake that is days away. So unless you plan on dragging all three of us there, you may want to get through questioning us first."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia balls her fist in rage. "That little cunt wants to get away, eh?! I'll deal with her later, you're enough for now." Lucia attaches her head with an audible series of *clunks* and gestures for the guards to herd the lot of you to the local headquarters. She herself takes point.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks at the sister as she walks and as soon as Grin calls for her she nods. "Yeah... It was easy since it was just a boar." The Jabberwocky smiles walking towards Grin trying to not let any blood drip from the boar leg, she then smiles showing the leg to her. "I got a piece for you."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin smiles and takes the leg. She eats until only bone is left. 

"Ah tasty. Thank you Nyarla."

Everyone else: You all get to the headquarters of the heartless in Tradegate. Every where you look are humans and monsters where the iconic white armor. You are all lead to the man who seems to be in charge. He looks up to Lucia.

"This is everyone involved with yesterday's incident?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Almost, one has her home a few days travel from here. I thought it best to deliver most of the witnesses as soon as possible, then move out to find the straggler." "The more information we can get whilst the case is fresh, the better." She replies, standing rank with head in hand.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The man nods. "I see. Now will you all give your accounts about what happened yesterday." You can tell from his tone it's not a question

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick scratches the back of his head and sighs. "Alright, I guess I'll start. I'm a mercenary. I came into town looking for work. I was having lunch in the square when I saw some suspicious looking guys talking to each other. I was bored and wanted to see if anything interesting was going on, so I tried to get closer to them. That's when I ran into Lucia here. After a quick exchange with her, I decided to call it a day an leave. However, before I could get away, I felt some kind of pulse coming the suspicious guys. They were chanting and started summoning elemental creatures of some kind. I attempted to stop whatever they were doing, but was forced into a duel with an earth elemental. At some point during the fight, the rest of the "witnesses" here joined in, but I didn't see when. I was a bit preoccupied. Anyway, we fought for a bit, but eventually the suspicious guys told the elementals to stop. They said something about this being a test and there being a storm coming before teleporting away or something. After they were gone, some dragon girl walked up and told us that these guys were some kind of elemental cultists. She left and said to come see her for more information."

After a moment of silence "That's all I've got."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep smiles and then nods. "It was easy." She smiles looking at the books and then turns around. "So anything i need to know? You seem to be searching for something."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
((Out of twon for a few days, Soleil, Sunny, will be coopertive but a bit evasive while in the 'belly of the beast'  so to speak.))

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz nods "Well...it was a normal day at the blacksmithing story and I was working the front when one of the men that attacked the town came to buy a sword, which I didn't think of him as some badguy...just a customer at the time. After buying one of our swords he then told me I should run from town which was odd....and than a bit later I felt some magic happening towards townsquare, once I stepped outside I saw these elementals being summoned and than Rick and Lucia here fighting them...seeing they were in trouble without magic weapons...I went and helped them by turning my hammer ablaze."