Old one awakes (In game)

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz rests her head on his shoulder a bit, nodding "Mmmhmm...goodnight." she closes her eyes to sleep

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep tilts her head and then turns around looking at Grin a bit puzzled by the way the woman acted, confused she then leaves the bed and stands while looking around. "Dragons pride?" She says while looking around for an broom to start cleaning the room, without finding any she simply walks towards the dragoness on the bed and remembers she isn't a toy nor a slave anymore she nods and then looks down thinking of what to do. "That... That... Was uhmmmm..." She says wondering what to do and then finally gets it. "I just wanted to see how miss... Grin would react." 

Nyarlathotep says and then smiles. "You were just waking up... And i though it might be funny." She says covering her head, thinking of running away and flying if Grin reacted in a weird way.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil turns her head and gives Kryc a gentle kiss, "Morning sweet thing."  Gently holding her close, 'While I would love to spend the next several hours laying in bed telling stories and other things, but I can't.  You were right last night.  I might not be able to fight directly, but there are things I can.  If don't at least try I'll regret it."  Soleil just lays quiet for few monents, "I want you to consider this your home while I'm gone."  Soleil runs her hands over Kryc's smooth scales waiting to hear her response. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick wakes to see light streaming in from the windows. Best get up before he wastes the day away in bed. He nudges Topaz awake and removes his arm from around her. "Hey, I'm gonna go. I've got some things I need to take care of today. Feel free to go back to sleep." He gets out of bed and begins putting his clothes on. He flashes her another smile. "I may swing by your Blacksmith shop later. I think I may need some real armor." He picks up his sword and heads for the door. "See you later, beautiful."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: The older man nods. "Oh aye we were told wha' happened. Some boys showed up and caused some trouble and now it's up to us ta bring them to heel. As fer your other question, we weren't told much. Just that we're all your gonna get for help." He shrugs. "So what be the first order of buisness?"

Nyarlathotep: Grin looks up, her face still a bit red. "Your sense of humor is quite odd." She rolls out of bed and goes over to the bookshelves and pulls out a random book before returning to bed. 

"Soo what are you gonna do today?" She looks over at you, her blush returning a bit. "Gonna play more jokes on the rest of my sisters? I might join ya."

Soleil: Kryc tilts her head. "You trust a stranger with your home? Surface people are odd. Rest knowing I will defend your home!" She nods her head. "Go and hunt your pray."  She gives your neck a few licks and a fierce look. 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz blinks her eyes open slowly, yawning as she sits up "Nah...I gotta go work afterall." She gets up, stretching a bit as she grabs a comb brushing her hair a bit as she watches him "Feel free to come by the shop anytime, we got the best gear." she waves as he exits, she proceeds to get dressed in her normal outfit for work, grabbing her hammer and heading for the shop after she eats a healthy breakfest

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick heads toward the town square after leaving Topaz's home. Once there, he finds somewhere to grab a quick breakfast and collect his thoughts. "Work should probably pick up now with what happened yesterday. I may want to see if I can find a town hall of some kind. They might be looking for mercs. First things first though." He finishes his food and, after paying for it, asks for directions to Sunshine Goods. "I should see what that girl Sunny wants as a favor."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, I'm taking you four and dividing into two groups. You and the Jinko will be looking for one of my unknown targets. A woman who smells like a flower-shop, uses magic based on sunlight and who covers herself all the way to the ground in a dress or skirt." "Drider, you take the youngster and head over to the Blacksmith, get what you can out of Topaz. She's a drake, so it should be pretty obvious who's who." "I'll be looking around for Rick, the mercenary." She goes to put her head on, but stops abruptly to finish. "Oh, and do try to get them to go with you, but DO NOT take them into custody without reason, is that clear?" "When we're all done with these 3, there's another we need to find. Get going!" Lucia orders, before putting her head on, and moving to where the battle took place yesterday, figuring Rick would likely return to there, even as he's having a price on his head.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks towards the book, and then walks towards Grin. "I am not sure... It seems like a really bad idea to prank those dragons..." She says nodding and then starts looking around. "I was thinking of just cleaning the place and then going for some food."

Nyarlathotep then sits near grin feet out of impulse while her tail hangs to the side she starts gently massaging around the dragoness feet while she reads, paying a lot of attention and care to every part.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil giggles, "Not just some stranger, you silly.  I wouldn't have lasted long here without help.  I plan to be the one to help you.   And it's the least I can do for you.  You're giving me the most important thing to bring on a dwangerous journey, someone to come home to."  Soleil says with a smirk,  Then she slowly gets up disturbing Kryc as little as possible.  After a short sponge bath, Soleil gets dressed and starts gathering supplies.  "I don't know if you can read or in what languages, but there are several books on the shelves that helped when I was new.  And I will make arrangements so you can still do the job I promised and some surface money ofyour own."   

Last edited by a moderator:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin shivers and goes bright red. "Your very good at that." She fans her wings as she looks around the room. "If you want to do something all you have to do is ask..."

Soleil: Kryc blushes and shakes her head. "Saying such odd things." She does look delighted. "Worry not, I will guard your home and I will learn all I can!" She goes and picks up a book. She goes back to the bed and starts to read. "Go and hunt."

Lucia: All of the solders give you a salute and move out. As you walk through the towns main square you can see the mercenary moving to the shops.

Rick: As you get to Sunny's shop you see two members of the heartless. An older man with sad brown eyes and a tiger woman. The old man is standing with his back to the door while the woman looks through the windows.

Topaz: As you work two members of the heartless walk in, one is a drider and the other is a younger man. The spider woman walks up to you. 

"Miss may you come with us for a bit. It's about what happened yesterday."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick can't help but worry seeing the heartless around the shop. In his experience, the heartless showing up usually isn't a good thing. He strides up closer to the building and clears his throat to get their attention. "While I have the utmost confidence in the perceptive skills of heartless soldiers, I can't help but point out that the shop appears to be closed. Sorry to disappoint you." He makes his tone as sarcastic as possible and puts on a wry smile.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Rick: The old man snorts. "While my eyes my be starting to fail but I can see that whelp. We are waiting for the shop owner the return."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Calm down, you two..." A familiar, slightly haunting voice calls out from behind Rick, before a cold gauntlet rests on his shoulder. "They're just after the sunlight lady from yesterday... But you and I have some things to discuss in private. And before you even say anything, it's all business."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil sketches out the necessary details of her arrangement with Kryc on a sheet of parchment.    "I expect a repeat of last night as soon as I get home."  Soleil says blowing a kiss to Kryc or her way out the door.  After pausing to drink in a little sun, Soleil makes sure she is covered.   Taking the long way tothe store,  Soleil drops by a safehouse run by her underground allies.  To leave the note and make sure they know toassign someone to look after the store while she is out of town.  

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Lucia! A pleasure to see you again!" Rick spins around to face her, still smiling. "Business is the magic word. Although, I get the feeling that I'm not going to be getting paid for this kind of business."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"In coin, no. Though you may value your life above such material needs." She says, ominously, with a rather blank, stoic expression on her severed head. "Come with me, Rick."

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz looks a bit nervous as the two come up, nodding "Oh, okay. I understand...I'm not under arrest right...?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz: The woman shakes her head. "No ma'am the boss just wants to ask ya some questions."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Seeing that I risk my life as a way to make coin, I would put them closer than you think." His smile finally dropping. "Regardless, lead the way. Am I safe to assume that this is the questioning you promised yesterday?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Part of it is, yes... the other part is me potentially doing you a big favour." Lucia replies, before leading Rick away from the crowds, into a secluded area of town.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks around the room while thinking. "Uhmmm i don't think i got anything to do... Maybe i will go hunt for food?" She then lets go of Grin feet and lifts herself. "Then maybe we can talk to your sisters, i mean about the guys from yesterday... They seemed dangerous."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin nods and reminds you which path to take to get out of the cave. She then goes back to her book.

Soleil : After leaving a note for your allies you walk to your shop. In front of your store are two members of the heartless, and older man and a tiger woman.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick follows Lucia through the city. The mention of a favor piques his interest. "Alright, ask your questions. Then you can tell me about this favor. Fair warning, you'll probably be dissatisfied with any information I have."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yesterday, I happened to be at the same Inn you and Topaz went to, and whilst you two were... courting each other I overheard a group of neer-do-wells talk about a bounty on your head." She pauses, waiting for your reaction before she continues.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep walks outside and then starts looking around for prey searching for any creature that she would be able to hunt without much effort, she opens her wings and then starts flying upwards to open her line of sight. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick's eyes widen at the mention of the bounty. "Well..........that's new. Don't think I've ever had a price on my head before. Any idea who put it there?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Someone by the name of Gar Shatterkeel..." Lucia shrugs "I don't have any idea who that is."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I've heard that name before. He's a merc boss who operates out of central Bytopia." Rick sighs. "No idea why he'd want me dead though. Chances are that he was paid to do it, which doesn't answer any questions."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I just reckoned you might want to know, so you could keep your head down a little... wouldn't want to end up with it lobbed off like me." Lucia clears her throat, as weird as it sounds with a disembodied head. Perhaps it was just for courtesy. "In any event, I still need you and everyone else to deliver reports directly to... honestly I don't remember his name, but apparently I should just have hauled everyone in yesterday." She shrugs.