Old one awakes (In game)

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil wiggles her surprisingly flexible stem,  "I usually try to keepthis hidden.  It helps my business if others think I am a human.  I don't get to mate nearly as often as I would like.  So when I see somethng I like I don't waste time."  Soleil leans in and kisses Kryc, "You are beautiful and different.  And I absolutely adore different."  Soleil says in a sexy purr.    All the while, gently  caressing Kryc's slit.  

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick groans in pleasure at the sensation of his dick getting massaged. He starts to pump his hips faster at the increasing pleasure.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucia: The crab girl laughs. "I assure you undead I wont trow my life away. Not in the code ya know. So tell me why do you care so much? I mean beside it being your job? Also what was with the ghoul? Aren't ya supposed to stop that stuff?" She walks backwards while looking at you.

Soleil: Kryc wraps her tail around your middle and bites her lip. "I feel soo good." She rubs herself on you. She starts to let out lots of cute sounding moans.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille stops and removes her head, grumbling. "What? You mean you didn't hear about the attack in the marketplace earlier? The mercenary was one of the witnesses, and engaged in battle with the elementals alongside myself and someone else!" "My job right now is to get to the bottom of the attack, and hopefully find those responsible, and bring them to justice." She says with a stoic tone, that seems to . "And why do I care? I'm not even sure, myself... I guess it gave me something to fight for instead of mindlessly butchering people. Barging into homes and killing people gets boring after the first half-dozen years or so." She shrugs. "I also still cling onto the hope that there's something or someone out there that can help me with this." Lucia points to the rings on her neck. "It's like being two halves of two different people, and as some sort of cosmic joke, I can only act relatively normal when I'm carrying my head around in my hands like a basket." She sneers.

"And about the ghoul... I don't really have much of an excuse for that, I just do it because it gives a feeling of control." Lucia looks away, a tiny sliver of guilt and disgust rearing it's head inside her dead, unbeating heart.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz moans out as she gets pleasured by his dick thrusting in and out, wrapping her legs around his hips "come on Rick, fuck me harder!" she says as she moans out, her eyes filled with lust and pleasure

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Grunting in affirmation, Rick wraps his arms around her back and ass and lifts her up until he is standing and completely supporting her weight. With their bodies pressed together, he then uses his arms to lift and lower her on his dick, letting gravity add to the pleasure.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil caress's Kryc's tail, " Just wait my Dear, It gets better."  Soleil declares, slipping a finger inside  the other woman.  After putting two knuckles in, Soleil pulls her finger out a nd licks it,  "Mmm, sweet with just a touch of sour."  

All the while gently coaxing the tip of Kryc's tail closer to her sex.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: Kryc gasps as you slip your finger in and out. As you lick your finger she goes bright red in the face and makes a 'squee' noise. Her tail starts to rub over your sex eagerly.

Lucille: The crab girl raises an eyebrow. "An end to being undead? Don't think their is anyway to do that. Besides dying again. Even if you did do that what then? Go back home? Leave your job? Personally I'd leave it be until you got a real lead." You both walk to the inn. She turns to you.

"Well I'd like to say 'hope to see you again' but I'm not naive. Hope to never see you again."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Likewise, as I would be compelled to kill you." She says ominously before heading to her room and for the first time in many years, decides to simmer down for the night in her undies, and maybe even get some sleep.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz leans in, kissing Rick deeply as her breasts press against him, moaning into his mouth as he lifts her up and down "Yes! Right there! Keep going Rick! " Her cunt squeezes around his dick as it goes out, she seems to be nearing her orgasm

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
The feeling of their bodies pressed together and her warm cunt gripping his dick sends Rick into the final stretch. He picks up the pace again, matching the rythm of his hips and his arms, until he feels his balls twitch. He throws his head back slightly, giving an animalistic cry, as he empties his load into her and pleasure surges through his body electrically.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil gasps and moans.  "You needn't rush, I'm very sensitive."  Soleil says with another kiss.  Runnng a finger across her own sex, Soleil offers a finger wet with her own nectar to Kryc.  "Want a taste?"  Soleil asks as her finger returns to inside Kryc and another follows.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz cries out in unison as she gives a long lusty moan, orgasming and causing her pussy to squeeze down as he unloads into her. Leaning up and grabbing his head she pulls Rick in for a deep kiss, moving her hot tongue into his mouth to play with his as they go off their orgasm high.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
As Rick holds the kiss, he begins to feel his legs tire from the force of the orgasm. He moves them back towards the bed and gently lays them both down on it while keeping his arms wrapped around her. After a few moments, he finally breaks the kiss to catch his breath.

"Was that.......as good for you.........as it was for me?" he says with a smirk.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: Kryc looks at your finger before blushing and taking it into her mouth. She starts to run her tongue all over it. Her tail starts to blindly probe at you lower lips.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil continues to probe deeper into Kryc addaing a thrid finger.

Moaning as Kryc's tail brushes the right spot as it finds it way inside Soleil's flower.

((Sorry for the wait))

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: Kryc lets out a high pitch moan as she clamps down on your fingers as she cums. Her tail thrashes as she rides her orgasm. She looks up at you with a guilty expression.

"Sorry"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil  moans along with Kryc as the others uncordinated movements drive her to the edge....  But not quite enough.

Soleil's body still tingling with unreleased pleasure.  ""W-why sorry?"  Soleil  caresses Kryc's cheek, "F-felt good right?"  
Soleil smiles and leans to give the pale woman a gentle kiss.  Soleil lays back touching Kryc's tail, the tip still just inside, waiting for the echoes of near orgasm to fade.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: Kryc nods. She looks at you as though trying to decide something. After a few seconds her tail starts to move as did did before but faster. She looks at your face watching to see when your done.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Oh!" Soleil thrusts her hips forward at the unexpected stimulation.  "S-so good.  Deeper, puh-please."  Soleil moans as Kryc's tail wiggles within her.  Having been so close before, It doesn't take long for Soleil to cum.  Though Kryc needn't have worried about watching.  The sweet smelling pink cloud that explodes from Soleil's blossoms is rather obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles as she looks into his eyes "It was just as wonderful for me as it was for you..." She gives him a gentle kiss on the cheek as she lays there panting, occassionally breathing out a small puff of smog. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Awesome." Rick says lazily as his eyes start to droop. The events of the day finally catching up with him as his body begs for sleep. He shakes himself awake and looks back into her eyes. "I'm fading over here. I'd better head back to the inn...........That is, unless you'd rather me stay."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thenext day:

Topaz and Rick: The two of you are in Topaz's home.

Soleil: You wake up in your bed. Kryc is laying on top of you with her head nuzzling your breasts. She is snoring lightly.

Nyarlathotep: You wake up in Grin's bed. In the middle of the night she seems to have wrapped her arms around you like a large stuffed animal. Her tail also has wrapped around one of your legs.

Lucille: You wake up in your room. You have a busy day ahead of you. The tasked force you asked for should be ready and you have to question the others that were at the elemental event yesterday.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille washes up after the previous day, and makes sure her head is fastly secured before putting on the clothing to go beneath her heavy armour. She checks the armour for any damage, denting or smudges, cleaning and polishing it to a nice gleam before putting it on, a single, cumbersome piece at a time until she's fully suited up. She quickly wipes off her sword and sheaths it, before slinging it over her shoulder.

She walks downstairs to survey the soldiers at her command.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz chuckles "Your free to stay if you want to rick, I'm gonna take a nap honestly....though I won't mind you staying for a bit to cuddle" Topaz winks

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Unwilling to wake Kryc just yet, Soleil gently strokes the the sleeping girls back.  

Closing her eyes and enjoying what little of the morning sun makes it through the windows, Soleil thinks through the events of yesterday.  What ever was brewing was not going to be good for anybody, that much seemed clear, but so little else was.  Before even attempting to counter this threat, more information was needed.  She would have to contact her underground allies and arrange to 'rent' the store.  She wouls also need a bodyguard to wtach her back.  That mercenary She helped set Topaz up with should be amenable and affordable if she called in her favor.

Of course all this thinking was getting hard with such a lovely and distracting treat so close.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep wakes up in the dragon embrace, she tries to move but with no avail as her whole body is being held by the dragon. She then remembers her old days and start using her tongue to clean up the dragoness body, licking around her scales searching for any kind of dirty spot on her body. She starts moving her body and as soon as the dragon lets go of her she turns her body around showing her behind to Grin while bowing to the other direction.

"S-sorry mistress you asked me to clean you everyday even if you weren't awake!" She lifts her tail showing her ass towards the dragoness in an act of submissiveness as her mind still haven't fully woke, acting on instinct like the broken dragon she was before escaping. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Yea, cuddling sounds pretty good right now." Rick wraps an arm around Topaz. "I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a bit. Wake me if you need me."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: You see the four solders that have been sent to help you. Two humans and two monsters. One of the humans is an older man, around mid 40s, he wears white plate armor and a white cape is draped over his back. He looks at you with sad brown eyes and gives a nod of respect. The other human is far younger, just out of his teens, he looks to be very assured of him self. He is wearing white leather. Looking over to the monsters you can see that one of them is a tiger lady and the other is a drider. The spider woman looks at you and gives a small snarl. She wears white chain mail shirt on her upper body, on her lower is nothing except for metal around her legs giving them a spike like appearance. The jinko only wears white cloth to cover her private areas. She gives you a sharp salute.

"Ma'am! Reporting for duty!"

Soleil: Kryc slowly opens her eyes and gives a cute yawn. "Morning miss" She moves up so that her head is nuzzling your neck.

Nyarlathotep: Grin looks at you with a large blush. "S-stop that!" She looks at anything but your ass. "Stand up! Where's your dragon pride?!" She puts her burning face into one of the pillows. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille stares at her squad before removing her head with a slight frown. "At ease, Jinko. Have the four of you been briefed on what transpired yesterday?" "And if so were you provided with any information I need to know before heading out?"