Old one awakes (In game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"The man... Mercenary! SPEAK!" She commands, before slowly beginning to twist his arm against the joint in his elbow from her position above him.

"Ghoul fun, maybe..." She whispers into his ear. Gods, it's so hard to speak, like she's forgotten her native tongue.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks toward Grin and then closes her eyes turning around and going to the edge of the bed trying to not touch the dragoness, going more towards the edge of the bed every time she rolls closer. Still the jabberwocky smiles enjoying the soft bed and the sheets. 

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz smiles, heading into the bedroom "Just be aware that I am very hot in all the right places" she smirks as she begins stripping off her clothes, strip teasing him as she does

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I'm sure I'll be able to handle it" Rick follows her into the bedroom. He starts stripping out of his own clothes while admiring the show she is putting on for him. Once his shirt is off, the lean muscle that makes up his torso is clearly visible. He's no Adonis, but he definitely has the physic of a warrior. He also sports a few scars from his profession.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: The man groans in pain. "Him? It's just a job woman! Quite common you know? I mean name me a mercenary that hasn't been paid to kill someone? Comes with the job ya know? Now let me go!"

Solei: Kryc shakes her head. "No mating was only for making babies." She blushes. "You want to mate with me? Why? We can not make child."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Why k-kill... him?!" She asks, gripping the back of his head tightly whilst pinning him with her knees, and holding it just a couple of inches off the hard stones beneath him.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz turns around, only in her under garments as she traces her finger along some of the scars "My my...this is a very nice body, one of a warrior" She smiles, her body has an hourglass shape with thick hips and an ample bosom. She clearly has the signs of muscles and a faint 6-pack has begun to form from her work as a blacksmith.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick smirks and eyes her up and down. "You're not so bad yourself." he caresses her side with his hand and slides it down until he reaches her ass. He grips her cheeks and pulls her against him, moving in for a kiss.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille : "Because he pissed off the wrong man! Now let me go!" He growls at you.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz kisses back, leaning into them as her own hand feels up his rear and playfully traces some of his scars

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick continues the kiss and begins moving them both toward the bed while removing her underwear.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil giggles playfully, "Yes because if it is done right, mating feels really good.  Even with two females.  I can teach you, if you want"  Soleil moans, touching herself and causing her slit to open like a flower.   'It is a surface tradition between friends, but if you are uncomfortable..."  Solel reaches for the back door.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz trails her hands as she begins removing her pants and underwear, her yellow glistening sex revealed as she slowly lays down on the bed

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: "Gar Shatterkeel! He's the one who but the bounty out now let me go!!!" 

Soleil: Kryc calls after you. "No! If you want to mate than I would like to as well." She blushes brightly. "I want to know what it feel like." She lies on her back and spreads her legs, showing you her pale lower lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille moves off of the man and takes her head off, smirking. "Thank you for your information, citizen." An ominous purple glow surrounds her hand as she gazes down on the man. "As thanks for your cooperation, allow me to give you a little... relief." Kat reaches down to the ground, and catches a hand bursting from the street, pulling up her loyal ghoul. "Be a good girl and take good care of our friend here." Lucia pats her on the sparsely-haired head before sicking her on the "lucky" sailor.

The ghoul looks upon the man with ravenous hunger for sperm in her eyes. She's covered in dried and crusted bandages, blood and rags. She's rotten, smelly and riddled with maggots, yet her pussy is still sopping-wet for living cock.

"Gar Shatterkeel..." She mulls over the name in her head. "Was a bounty on one of my witnesses worth this degradation?" "Not even the cheapest whore will touch you after this." Lucia chuckles sadistically.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick removes his own pants and reveals his already erect dick. He moves toward the bed and slowly positions himself over Topaz. He then teases the lips of her sex with his lower head before giver her a smirk and plunging himself inside.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: The man looks between you and the ghoul for a few seconds before snarling. "If it means you drown then yes!" He gets up and goes to fun from the two of you.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soleil turns back smiling, "I hoped you say that, from the first moment you walked into the store."

Sauntering over and sitting on the bed between Kryc's legs, "I'll take it slow, as this appears to br your first time."  Soleil says gently cupping Kryc's cheek with one hand and  slowly caressing her slit with the other.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The ghoul immediately chases after and jumps him. Lucia walks along merilly, laughing while the ghoul rips and tears the clothes off of the unlucky sailor, leaving bloody marks all over. The abomination makes several guttural and gurgling noises, often with her tongue hanging out and drooling onto her prey. She wastes no further time freeing his cock and spearing herself upon it, riding it like it was going out of style.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soleil: Kryc lets out a small moan. "Really? From the moment I walked in store? Seems...eager of you." She blushes.

Lucia: The man puts up a fight adding more marks to his body. From behind you, you can here a clicking sound. 

"Well what's this? A Heartless watching as a man is getting rapped? How scandalous!" Turning around you can see it's the crab girl from the bar and the mans boss. "Call off your pet or I'll kill it for the second time."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"There's plenty more where she came from. This world is littered with the bodies of the dead, including my own." Lucia rolls her eyes and sends it back to the underground. She flicks a maggot in the direction of the Captain. "Here's some bait for next time you take the cutter out."

"Now, Gar... I believe this is a good time to explain to me why you want one of the witnesses to today's incident dead." She snarks, lightly bouncing her smirking head in her hands. "Thankfully your idiot of a henchman couldn't find his own bunghole with a compass and written instructions, and gave up after mere minutes." "The road tastes lovely this time of year, doesn't it, swabby?!" She shouts back to the injured sailor, before putting her head back on, and focusing on Gar with a stare rivaling death incarnate.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucia: The crab girl tilts her head in confusion. She blinks a few times before shaking her head.

"You're not that smart huh? I'm what you'd call 'mid-level management'. So I'm not Gar." She walks over to her subordinate and drags him to his feet. "Get out of here you idiot." She kicks him away and he runs for it. She turns back to you.

"Now I don't care why he wants your friend dead, all I care is the money. If I were you I'd get what I want from the guy and leave as fast as possible."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I thought there were two separate characters present, my bad.)

Lucille takes her head back off to reply: "I'm afraid that's not in the cards until this elemental-business has been weeded out." She asserts. "So whatever you want to do with or to him will have to wait until this investigation is over!"

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz moans a bit as her lips are touched, spreading her legs to give him better access before he plunges in and as she said earlier she is much hotter inside than a normal human but at the same time wet "Oooh...there we go." Leaning up Topaz kisses Rick

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick returns the kiss and holds it. He begins to play with her breasts with one hand, massaging them and periodically flicking his thumb across a nipple, while he slowly rocks on top of her.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: The crab girl shakes her head as she walks past you. "I hope you can weather the storm girl. It wont be fun I can tell you that."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What do you know about lack of fun, Cancer?" Lucia snarls as the crab walks past her. "You still have your life, don't throw it away like I did mine. And especially not for gold..." She puts her head back on and begins the walk back to her room.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Topaz moans softly, her nipples becoming hard as he begins to massage her breasts, her pussy squeezing down and massaging his dick as he slowly rocks in and out