ungooifying cum or modifying its use?

HoneyGoo

Dec 10, 2015
Is there a way to get gooey but not change cum type? the extra cum modifier is cool and interesting but i'd like to be gooey and filled with rich honey goodness. Is this a possibility that im just missing or is it something that im not alone in wanting? Personally having 'goo'cum isnt that good? but having - gooey thick honey cum. Well thats a great line! using 'Gooey' as an adjective for cum instead of just a pure cum type would be cool in my opinion. Im new and literally made an account for this thread but if its possible (getting gooey but still having honey cum) and im just missing it could someone drop me a line and if its not would other people be interested in this and maybe we could get something going?

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And I'd love the exact opposite: to stay solid but get goo-cum as a separate TF

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
After changing to gooey, try to use the Honeyseed item--I don't think that item checks for locked cum type, so it should convert the cum type over to honey without issues,

HoneyGoo

Dec 10, 2015
Probably should of specified femcum but glad to say that it worked and still have the extra secretion, awesome! Probably also works for male cum on that grounds. Thank you very much! Onward with my HoneyGoo dream!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
After changing to gooey, try to use the Honeyseed item--I don't think that item checks for locked cum type, so it should convert the cum type over to honey without issues,

I've been wondering, if you have Honey femcum and it changes to Goo cum it doesn't still retain some attributes of Honey femcum?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I've been wondering, if you have Honey femcum and it changes to Goo cum it doesn't still retain some attributes of Honey femcum?

That's not how fluid changes work--they tend to change wholesale. There are no functions that support mixing/partial properties, so it will need to be a hard-coded thing for a specific kind of change.