ASAPZ II

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

The right head smiles "as you command Mistress" and start fucking her ,his tongue rolling out from pleasure ,the other two heads look in shame at the other one but don't say anything and turn back to what they were doing Left keeping and eye on the intruders and the middle one kissing Catty.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I take the sphere from Mistress and get into position waiting for Tony.

As soon as they are at the door I drop and cover them both with me body.  I push the go shere Mistress gave me into Tny's ass.  Once it is in place, I cahnge them a little bit to remove any memory of me attacking them and to make them supper horny.

With the changes made I slide back and get ready to watch the show.  Taking up postion to cut off any chance of escape just in case my changes didn't work right.  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Infected human: 6, Changed Totally humans: 8 and going up, Pets changed: 4. A week passed after the Invasion)

All

Your attack to the couple of the male (Tony) and the female success very quickly and you know that your attack had a 100% of success, you dissolve the clothes of Tony with your oozing body, doing that the female has an abruptly horny orgasm, she wants to be penetrated by Tony and screams...

¡¡Tony penetrate meeeeeeeeeeee...!!

Tony is in the same state, hallucinated and he doesn´t trust all that he can see, in the floor of the hall of the Cabin there are all the bags with food broken, and they two are knocking over in the ground while both screams and of their mouth doesn´t go out any sound, their mouths are permanently screaming in silence not of pain, but pure orgasmic pleasure

demonman155.jpg
 (The new member of the family, Tonna) (Tonna = Tony + Anna)

Until their bodies changes into the image (upside) and their minds break into pure pleasure agony, while in the inside Goddess-Mistress and all the rest of the group open and see the show of the corruption of Tony and the female into a breeding machine, while the right head continues the penetration and receive more orgasms of hir Goddess, penetrating hir (Paws) (your three head receives the orgasms of the right cunt), Catty is meowing with the middle head, including all the rest that are fucking and penetrating each other...

In a while, before calm, and after only 5 minutes, a massive pleasure and orgasmic storm hits all the Cabin and all around it, changing it permanently while you and the new member go inside with the rest of the group that continue their actions of fucking and penetrating...

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

The other heads smiles at the development of the new member Tonna they are interrupted by a moan as right continue to fuck Mistress,the middle one whisper to Catty "my love want to get frisky?~  why don't you go below me and join Mistress? or perhaps you fuck my pussy hum?"

The left head sigh he knows he had no choice but to join on the orgy and he couldn't do much about it ,he looked at Cuntty "Cuntty! ,get over here you master desire relief" he commanded her expecting for her to do as told.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(All the characters including cps and ncps:

- "RazorBack" (former alien arrived to Earth, Alien, now the Main High Empress in the Earth and Ambassador of Hir HIGHNESS, ncp)

- Goddess-Mistress "CumSpiked" (former bioscientific called Morgan Ashwood, ex-human, now A living Goddess-Mistress, ncp).

- "Paws" (former mercenary called Samuel Mihies, ex-human, now a three head cerberus, cp).

- "Jellax" (former caker called Amy Sands, ex-human, now an oozing humanoid, cp).

- "Rug" (former friend of "Amy Sands" alias "Jellax" and called Sarah, ex-human, now the first Agent Assassin cold and lover of "Jellax", ncp)

- "Catty" (former pet of Goddess-Mistress "CumSpiked", ex-cat, now mate of "Paws", ncp)

- "Cuntty" (former Bodyguard of "Paws" and "Catty" called Carla, ex-human, now bodyguard, ncp).

- "Oozed" (former daughter of "Jellax" called Samantha, ex-human, now daughter of "Jellax" and second oozing Xenomorph, ncp)

- "Tonna" (former Breeding Creature fused of Tony and Anna, ex-humans, now Breeding creature property of "Jellax", ncp).

- "LustCum" (former living cocks-vaginas statue of "Jellax" called Roy, ex-human, now feed meal of "Jellax", ncp)

- ArachCum (former camper unknown, ex-human, first daughter Arachne of "Cuntty", ncp))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

I watch as Tony and Anna become Tonna.  I feel better about leaving on the mission soon with Tonna here to see to Mistress.

But first some fun.  I'm going get my due out of Tony for the way he treated Rug.  I zip in under Tonna and thrust myself into their enlarged cunt.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All

You two continue that started Goddess-Mistress "CumSpiked", but you know now that there is another member that is more powerful than your Goddess, and shi´s "RAZORBACK" the origin of all this pleasure storm and you need to rescue hir and changed all your lifes (including the ex-persons) that now are around you two fucking and penetrating with violence renew...

You don´t know a thing that it happens now from the bath of the Cabin all the cum is concentrating and it goes this new creature called "Goop"

1436507281258-0.png

That shi can produces more than 100 soldiers of "goop" devoted to your Goddess-Mistress, and they start to extend in all the forest around the Cabin, including the animals of the forest...

------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the "Sisterhood latex" Base...

"Rug" is infiltrated in the Base because shi has a mission of kill the main Boss "Sheila Mistress"...

After that, shi converted a female soldier into this

1429077499-dorian-cleavenger-the-vampire-slayer.jpg (the paler female)

And shi sent her to the Cabin to protect hir lover "Jellax" with a message...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

During all the fucking the left head look up to Goop "you are new , i also see you are made of all of our fluids ,as as much of it as possible to become stronger and try to not cause too much attention when spreading our domain ,secrecy is of most importance right now" he say almost as an order he then finish up fucking Cuntty and turn to his other heads "Get this over with we have a job to do!" he growls ,the middle soon finish with Catty ....righty on the other hand is just continuing to fuck mistress he cant get enough of hir ,the others roll their eyes and scream on his ear "Stop!" that got his attention and he stop with his cock still deep in Mistress "hum ? what?! i was just having fun" the others sigh ,left:"we have a mission to do ,you can fuck more when we are do" Righty look a bit sad "sorry Mistress" he pull back from her .

Then grab Cuntty and wait for Jellax to finish what ever she was doing.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Possible team:

- Paws

- Jellax

- Cuntty

- and Oozed, a guard of each person, in your case. Are you all agreed with the team?))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

As soon asI fininsh reducing Tonna to a quivering mass of limbs I extract myself form hir cunt.

Feeling strong and very well fed I assume a humanoid form and join Paws and Cunty.  "Ready to go."

((Yes the tema is fine))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All

Ok, take care yourself of these humans... . Good luck with "RazorBack", shi is very angry with the humans... . I know that

Goddess-Mistress says that while you four (Jellax, Paws, Cuntty and Oozed) go out and see how the rounds of the Cabin had changed a lot by the cause of your fuck session, but you can guess that the humans can or could see only an old and abandoned Cabin, you advance some kilometers after you let the Cabin secured, in the way you see some probes that the daughters of Goop had conquested a part of the forest, in special near to the Cabin, and you see the faces of the people changed and others "goop" daughter´s faces in the way

You think that you can count with resistance of the "Sisterhood latex", but now in your mind you see that you are doing the correct in this situation, while the day advances,... , in the evening of the next day of the fuck session, Cuntty is in the first place of the group, she stops while she detects some movements in the rounds of your group, she orders to you that stop and you four see a very pale woman or is a girlish woman?... . You don´t know... .

1429077499-dorian-cleavenger-the-vampire-slayer.jpg

She approaches you four very silently and she doesn´t open her mouth but you four can hear her words mentally, you four heard something about this race, it´s called "Sex Vampiress"...

Can one of you four be "Jellax"?, my name is "Sexxxy" and i have been sent by my Mistress "Rug", i have a message for this "Jellax"...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You four with "Sexxxy Vampiress"

While Paws remains silently looking around to discover any suspicion person that could listen their conversation with their three canines heads, you (Jellax) approach to the pale woman, the first feeling that you sense is the sweetly touch of "Rug" or "Sarah" in the paler body of this "Sex Vampiress", she sniffs you and she says after sniffed your essence...

It´s correct... . You are from now my MOTHER and my protect MISSION, because my new old sister "Rug" talked about you, our First SISTER, and the love that shi "Rug" feels with you, shi required that me, this humble sister, have to protect your body and life with, also, my life, if that´s necessary... Old Sister "Jellax"

Shi knows about our principal mission of rescue "RazorBack", shi ordered me to join the group but you have to order to "Oozed" to return home to form the definitive group...

She goes abruptly to kiss you (you are immune) to her changed saliva and she insert one of her hands into your pussy, while the image of the conversation between "Rug" and she pass through your head or brain, she is telling you the truth (Sexxxy Vampiress)...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dracomic, you can post before of Phil, he is still busy with his things. I will control to "Jellax" until his return))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

He turn to Oozed the left head speak"go back to the others tell we came across Sex Vampiress and everything she told us" he ordered .

as Oozed gone away he moved towards Jellax and Vampiress piking then up on his back to not waste time he moved forward while they finished talking.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Rescue Group

Oozed with sadly face returns to the Cabin while "Sexxxy Vampiress" stays with you three, you continue your journey to the next forest area, walking quickly after the quickly summing of "Sexxxy Vampiress" and "Jellax"...

...In some moment of the journey you arrive to a road that cross the forest, and some cars pass there by the road, you can´t allow that the "humans" can't see you four, and you have to think in a way to cross the road to continue your rescue mission 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((This post had been remove by the GM, you can continue the game))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

he watched if the flux of car would stop then he would dash past the road ,in case the flux did not diminish he had to think of something he turned to Cuntty "Cuntty i lack hands go make a disguise made of bushes for us ,i already have an idea but i would still need the disguise " he ordered to her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cuntty does the necessary to change your form to the disguised alien form and it worked, after some moments you put again the clothes "alien" and walk to the road while the cars passes, in some moment of the walk, some cars stops by you...

((Of "Jellax" i can´t put anything because i don´t know her action since 10th February)) 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

Turning to Jellax he tell his plan "Using this disguises we are going to ask for a lift to the vehicles that are passing the road ,so try to remain friendly ,hat should ask move us faster to Razor" he then walked towards the side of the road and waved his had trying to get someone to stop for then. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sexxxy Vampiress and Cuntty approach to you two saying

If you have alien clothes hidden in your body, we don´t know how we should trick to these aliens, Master Paws, unless we tell to the "aliens humans" that somebody took everything including our clothing and we run all naked, this should be the better idea that they should trust us...

And they concentrate on their bodies changed doing that they recover again their "alien" bodies, you (paws) recognize in Sexxxy Vampiress one of the woman joined the army of your enemy, but if she is with you now, she is not with them... . You could know all the plans of the "Latex SisterHood" to ask them to your Goddess Mistress while you three wait to Jellax´s answer

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Jellax

"Oh! good idea.  I am strong enough to hold my shape inside Clothes, but I Don'y think I can nake myself match their colors."

I conciously firm up my body and make my my surface no longer translucient. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
At last you four have an "alien body", except the detail of Jellax´s body or more concretely her pussy is of all colors that exists, you four walk by the side of the road waiting to some car that could stop...

Before of the car stopped, you order to Cuntty and Sexxxy Vampiress that they have not to use their "gifts" in the "aliens humans" until you approach to your Goddess-Mistress Razorback, they at unison say "yes Master"

After 45 minutes, a normal vehicle with two "aliens" inside, two females in this case stops in front of you and the driver talks with Paws or Jellax

What happened to you? are you all right?... do you need some help? because all your four are all naked

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Paws

While he was curious about Sexxy Vampire that would have to wait "hi ,yes we are alright it was just some Animal that shred our cloths to nothing while we were taking a bath at the lake , we were hoping someone would be kinda enough to give us a lift to our house please? we will pay you two back with something if you want " he  try to act in distress .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
My name is Catherine, and my friend is Emma, where are your houses?, we don´t know if we could take you four to your own respective houses, we need to turn in some moment in another different direction, sorry... . Could you wait some minutes that we (Emma and me) talk about it?

You sign to Sexxxy Vampiress to throw her lust pheromones in their direction to convince them quickly before they spend more time...