List of Centaur Scenes plz?

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
I have a bit of a taur fetish, and I'm trying to find all the centaur scenes currently in game. I know about the Halloween event, and the newest scene on Myrellion(which, if I may say, is fantastic) but I don't know if I'm missing any others. The wiki doesn't exactly make it easy to find centaur only scenes. If I'm missing any plz post em here?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I have a bit of a taur fetish, and I'm trying to find all the centaur scenes currently in game. I know about the Halloween event, and the newest scene on Myrellion(which, if I may say, is fantastic) but I don't know if I'm missing any others. The wiki doesn't exactly make it easy to find centaur only scenes. If I'm missing any plz post em here?

The problem is that the Centaur type body has only recently been implemented, so not much content has been implemented to accommodate scenes for individuals with this type of body.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The problem is that the Centaur type body has only recently been implemented, so not much content has been implemented to accommodate scenes for individuals with this type of body.

Uh... no, it hasn't. Leithans have been in for a while, taking a Horse Pill will turn you into a centaur and maybe horse-morph. However, there still is few scenes but that's because of writer disposition.

As to what scenes there are, I know Flahne has one, there's Ellie's scenes with or without being tauric, Kelly has a variant I think, the Ganrael Knight in silly mode rides you (literally), and I can't remember any others though I feel there is more.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Uh... no, it hasn't. Leithans have been in for a while, taking a Horse Pill will turn you into a centaur and maybe horse-morph. However, there still is few scenes but that's because of writer disposition.
........I forgot about Leithans.

foxboy666

Sep 29, 2015

Ellie on New Texas has an exclusive scene for dick wielding taurs (which makes sense considering she's a Leithan herself).

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Sex scenes are listed on the wiki, to some degree, so you might have good luck by just searching for "centaur" and see what pages you get a hit on.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Searching for 'Centaur' automatically brings up the CoC race's page, so you should use 'taur' instead. Just try not to feel too bummed out by all the nots.