How do you get rid of Lactation?

Siedas

Dec 3, 2015
Hello, i am playing this game for the first time right now and a while back i made the mistake of taking a snake TF potion when Rosalin didn´t want it, and gained two ehrm,.. "Appendages", for which i needed the debug mode to remove them, but before i found out about debug mode (on this forum, btw) i experimentet a little bit with some Alchemy that soundet capable of removing or at least shrinking the twin snakes, and now i am lactating, and i cant get rid of it.

I always get these texts:

A new weight in your well-proportioned boobs draws your attention, and you gently test them with a finger. While they haven’t actually grown that much, they’re definitely fuller, perkier and more tender than before; if you close your eyes and lay a palm across the curve of one, you can feel the faint pulsing of your baby feeders hard at production. At least you’ve still got some way to go until they’re full up.

The weight and pressure in your ample mammaries is considerable now, your perky nipples stiff from the constant tingling just behind them. Their rich, delicious contents wobbling and sloshing with each step you take, your ample boobs remind you that they’re approaching their limit on how much they can hold - you ought to drain yourself somehow if you don’t want to start leaking all over the place.

Seems like your pert mounds are quite the productive things. With your latest increase in milky goodness, you’re definitely starting to feel like quite the cow-morph; two steady streams of white trickle gently from your perky nipples and running down the curve of your breasts before finally seeping into your clothes.
You have to admit, it’s quite arousing - especially now that you can feel the pulsing pumping with which fresh cream pours from you. Of course, it comes at the cost of propriety…
In any case, you’re getting quite overfull now - maybe some release would be a nice relief, especially with how weighty you’re getting.

With a few final drops, the pressure behind your perky nipples eases, and the warm flow finally stops. Seems like you’ve dried up - you’ll either need to get pregnant or use a little alchemical help if you want to turn your mammaries milky once more.

And after that it starts over again. It starts to get annoying. Now my Question is: Is there a way to stop that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Are you perhaps wearing an item that prevents the cessation of lactation? Or do you have the Honeypot perk?

Siedas

Dec 3, 2015
Are you perhaps wearing an item that prevents the cessation of lactation? Or do you have the Honeypot perk?

Not that i know of, is there a way to check for the perk?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Look under your perk list (the star icon on your interface). Though if you have ever used a Gold or Orange Pill, you might have gotten it.

Wrong game, dear.

Hito

Oct 28, 2015
I think the real question is why you would ever want to get rid of lactation.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think you can without shrinking your breasts or editing your save file.

Siedas

Dec 3, 2015
I think the real question is why you would ever want to get rid of lactation.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think you can without shrinking your breasts or editing your save file.

Because the messages about the lactation are annoying, and because i am not much into lactation.

I already tried shrinking my breasts with the debug-mode, without a result. How can i shrink them normally?

And how can i edit my save file?

Hito

Oct 28, 2015
Because the messages about the lactation are annoying, and because i am not much into lactation.

I already tried shrinking my breasts with the debug-mode, without a result. How can i shrink them normally?

And how can i edit my save file?

Open your save file in Notepad++ with the JSON editor plugin, and scroll down until you see the following:

Set the circled value to 0, and save it. That should get rid of your lactation.

Open your save file in Notepad++ with the JSON editor plugin, and scroll down until you see the following:

Set the circled value to 0, and save it. That should get rid of your lactation.

Image didn't load, and I have no idea how to edit my post, so let's try this again.

Untitled.png

EDIT: So wait, that actually edited my original post? I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help.

Someone delete this post, oh my god, this is embarrassing.

Cosmosis45

Dec 27, 2015
I agree with the sentiment of the original poster. I'm perfectly fine having breasts, especially on a female character, and once pregnant it makes logical sense to lactate afterward, but the production is so FAST. Draining them before sleeping, I wake up after the 8 jours and they're already full again. Is there a way to reduce production?

I took one of Lagon's boons once, the one to accelerate pregnancy; did that also cause my over-productiveness?