Question on limits/capacities

Qiespa

Nov 28, 2015
So basically what I'm wondering is, is there a limit to stuff like the PC's cum capacity? And if so, what is it?

Cause I've been trying to use the Virility potion/perk option that shows after you bring an item to Ophelia for the "Breeding Bunnies" quest, which is supposed to increase the cum production and capacity, and I've checked the capacity afterwards every time yet the capacity always stays at 18.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
In my current Fall of Eden Save,  my player's cum cap is 90.  I suspect I may have went a bit overboard with Virilium Potions from the Debug mode cheat item box..

The Virilium Potion takes a while for the effects to stack, sometimes it takes 3-4 to see the effects add up, but if you have Firefox, and are using "inspect with firebug" you can change your cum capacity to some insanely high amounts.

Just don't expect your cum capacity to be a big deal, because most of the scenes do not account for the player being able to cum enough to fill a small swimming pool, or turn their lovers into hugely immobile cum-stuffed ballons

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As Fuzzybear said, cum.quantity branches in trees are generally divided into fairly simple categories (low, medium, high and very high) is the standard, and most very high scenes tend to assume "pregnant-ish" cumflated bellies, maybe with some extra spillage, because the writers so far generally aren't fans of hyper-level cumflation. Massive distension would technically be possible, but you'd need someone who'd be willing to write scenes catering to that kind of fetish.

Qiespa

Nov 28, 2015
In my current Fall of Eden Save,  my player's cum cap is 90.  I suspect I may have went a bit overboard with Virilium Potions from the Debug mode cheat item box..

The Virilium Potion takes a while for the effects to stack, sometimes it takes 3-4 to see the effects add up, but if you have Firefox, and are using "inspect with firebug" you can change your cum capacity to some insanely high amounts.

As Fuzzybear said, cum.quantity branches in trees are generally divided into fairly simple categories (low, medium, high and very high) is the standard

Oh okay then, yeah I was wondering if the whole thing just needed time or more items to show the effects.

Just don't expect your cum capacity to be a big deal, because most of the scenes do not account for the player being able to cum enough to fill a small swimming pool, or turn their lovers into hugely immobile cum-stuffed ballons

most very high scenes tend to assume "pregnant-ish" cumflated bellies, maybe with some extra spillage, because the writers so far generally aren't fans of hyper-level cumflation. Massive distension would technically be possible, but you'd need someone who'd be willing to write scenes catering to that kind of fetish.

I completely understand that, it's just something that kinda bugged me and made me a bit curious about the whole capacity thing is all.