Dark Agenda (possible spoilers)

smite2001

Nov 21, 2015
Hi,

first: amazing game, actually all three of them. Thanks for all the effort!

Now my problem:

Im currently following the "main" quest, with the gem. I was in the glade, defeated the "boss" and now my questlog says i should meat with jeanna on the mound near the crossroad. Easy.

When i get to the mound, the textdescription refers to Jeanna doing stuff there, having setup camp, BUT there is no option for me to do anything apart from going back to the crossroad. I already waited and tried going back during different times of the day, but nothing happening.

Is the quest actually not completed (playing the offline 0.4i) and i have to wait for future updates? or did i run into a bug? or did i miss some step, like charging the gem (i didnt really read the text after finishing the boss by mistake)?

I attached my save to this post, just so you can check yourself.

View attachment smite_save

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
"This is the end of the current main story content, come back later"

The content for it hasn't been added yet. So yeah, you'll have to wait for future updates.

smite2001

Nov 21, 2015
Checked it out on the online version of 0.4o, seems like they added it there. The offline version doesn't give you that info (yet). Thanks for the answer!

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
It's been added for quite a while. The offline version should be the same (you will have to download a new one each update though).