Height mods

Stealth

Nov 21, 2015
Are there any mods planned for height growth purposes? Currently it seems the only height changing TFs are shrinkers, which is a shame as playing as a towering statuesque amazon is a massive turn on for me (especially with cute, short partners. Size play for the win.), so much so that I tend to start as a half-Leithan just for the added height.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Currently, none at the moment--at least not any that are exclusive to height gain. There are a couple that increase height or shrink/grow height within a certain range though.

As far as planned/outlined transformations, I think Mino Charge is one that is grows the character up to 8 foot maximum, but it's a tiered transformation that has to make the character into a human man before changing the height. However, an item already in-game now, the Leitha Charm Necklace will give your character a max of 9 foot height along with leithan transformations. In either case, you'll probably have to do some counter transformations after you get the height you desire if you want the amazon.

Not sure if many sex scenes work off of size play though as not many writers write with that variable in mind. Usually, most sex scenes are written with an assumption of average height.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Oh oh oh! Do this!

1. Set your computer clock to 31 of October and wait in game until midnight. You should trigger a scene that will unlock Poe A. If you already have Poe A unlocked go to step 2! If you have already done the quests on Poe A this is completely useless and I can't help you!

2. In Poe A, chose the "Armor" costume from the beautiful Holiday.

3. Enjoy the scene!

4. Enjoy being an amazon! This will give you pretty much everything you want. Bewbs, muscles, tallness, beautifulness. Enjoy!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Oh oh oh! Do this!

1. Set your computer clock to 31 of October and wait in game until midnight. You should trigger a scene that will unlock Poe A. If you already have Poe A unlocked go to step 2! If you have already done the quests on Poe A this is completely useless and I can't help you!

2. In Poe A, chose the "Armor" costume from the beautiful Holiday.

3. Enjoy the scene!

4. Enjoy being an amazon! This will give you pretty much everything you want. Bewbs, muscles, tallness, beautifulness. Enjoy!

To go even further, save scum Leitha Charm Necklace to 9 ft, then do amazon for 10 ft.

Stealth

Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for the tips, guys, you were right, the Poe A Armor scene was both right up my alley and perfect for what I was after. You guys are the best.