Nomads Nursery

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Title should spoil most. How should MC make/father/gave birth to/etc. children to make it count toward unlocking the nursery at nomad camp? So far I fails to unlock it and it kinda make me lil sad of not seeing part of FoE content and eventualy comment on it properly.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
...Okay, seriously, I can't figure out what you're trying to ask with this opening post?

Are you asking "how do I unlock the Nomad's Nursery"?

If yes, then the answer is easy: you get pregnant. Currently, only Terry (placeholder pregnancy content) can have pregnancy (father or bear), and a small selection of enemy mobs can impregnate the PC - Rabbits, Stallion, Zebra Shaman, Male Lizan, Male/Herm Cats, Naga. And most, if not all of those, are only capable of impregnating a PC with a vagina, due to the lack of anal sex scenes for enemy mobs.

Are you asking "how do I get more content with the Nomad's Nursery?"

If yes, then, again, the answer is simple: you don't. The Nomad's Nursery is intended to be placeholder breeder's content; it lets you see how many kids you have, and what kind. Big kid interactions are planned for act two and the gemstead's nursery.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
By getting pregnant you mean MC must be mother or the other npc?

Probably you mean MC so just asking make sure. And no I not wanna more content for nomad nursery, I just wanna finaly visit it after having like 3-4 childs to drop by there...

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The only children you actually get that "count" for the Nursery, at this stage, are those that Terry gives birth to, or those that the PC gives birth to.

And, honestly, you should get taken to the nursery the very first time your PC gives birth and returns to the nomad camp. Are you sure you're playing the latest version of the game?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I played last time on 0.4n2 and well Terry already gave birth I think 2-3 times and yet nor visiting nomad camp nor talking to camp chief doing anything. So would that mean I got some bugged playthrou that not counted fox childs that Terry gave birth too toward unlocking nursery? Or Terry here need to be the lucky father of the children not their mother?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I played last time on 0.4n2 and well Terry already gave birth I think 2-3 times and yet nor visiting nomad camp nor talking to camp chief doing anything. So would that mean I got some bugged playthrou that not counted fox childs that Terry gave birth too toward unlocking nursery? Or Terry here need to be the lucky father of the children not their mother?

Newest version is O, not N. Try again. Also, you're gonna have to wait some time now, pregs last 20-30 days or so.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Newest version is O, not N. Try again. Also, you're gonna have to wait some time now, pregs last 20-30 days or so.

Nursery was added in 0.4m so since then it should be accesable. As you point that I still not play latest version (even if it's one that came out after 0.4m), so I loaded save in 0.4o and playing it Terry gave birth to two I assume cute lil fox kids (I know birth scene and etc. for Terry still not ingame but this not the point here), and when I came into the nomad camp at 24th of Summer year 892, still no sign of nursery unlocked, which is weird that my merry party got already like 3 fox babies keep carried around with them. Yes I aware that pregnancies especialy if Terry is mother takes a whole 30 days, that why I given day of visiting camp to show how much time passed, that is already enough for 3 30 days pregnancies for Terry to finish.

So why is game still not unlocking nursery I asking?

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Hummm... was a scene finally added for Terry having vaginal sex with a female pc? I haven't checked in a week or so but last time I did there was only anal and oral options available. :/ (Terry is the only character I want my character to have babies with currently so would be great if it was added!)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hummm... was a scene finally added for Terry having vaginal sex with a female pc? I haven't checked in a week or so but last time I did there was only anal and oral options available. :/ (Terry is the only character I want my character to have babies with currently so would be great if it was added!)

No, but there's always Anusol+. However this doesn't mean there's a proc for Terry butt-babies. Ask in the pregnancy/anusol thread(s) if it hasn't been already

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Terry isn't compatible with Anusol+ - that is, he can impregnate PCs who've taken it, but he can't take it himself. And, honestly, I don't know if Terry kids currently proc the nomad nursery at all. Try getting your PC pregnant by one of the available mobs (stallion, zebra [apparently bugged, so don't try it]), naga, lizan, cats or bunnies first.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The nomads' nursery should trigger on any bastard the PC fathers on followers, born by the PC, or born by followers but not fathered by the PC (there's a small extra bit for this final case).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
The nomads' nursery should trigger on any bastard the PC fathers on followers
So if this one route not working should I treat it as bug? Since the only currently case (I think only one) for this scenarion would be male PC fathers bastard on Terry with female bits, while Kia and Layle can''t even get pregnant atm, and it still not trigger.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
So if this one route not working should I treat it as bug? Since the only currently case (I think only one) for this scenarion would be male PC fathers bastard on Terry with female bits, while Kia and Layle can''t even get pregnant atm, and it still not trigger.

It's less of a bug than it is an issue of missing content. Terry birth is in the process of being written. Until there are actual birth scenes, follower kids will just kinda vanish.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's less of a bug than it is an issue of missing content. Terry birth is in the process of being written. Until there are actual birth scenes, follower kids will just kinda vanish.

Ah ok so just due to not existing Terry birth scenes it was turn off till they would be written. Simple and clear explanation ^^

So now all I can do is trust, that sonner or later QB/LD would write those scenes to allow Terry childs counts too ^^