Elli (the monkey girl) as a crew member?

dawnsparkle

Nov 19, 2015
I have to say, with everything that transpires with her (No spoilers for those that haven't met her yet) I feel like she is in a position to be a crew member. That and I love the idea of a adorable monkey girl hanging out in your ship. Ideas? Opinions?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I think you should check this out:

You're whalecum! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Wasn't Elli a centaur or am I getting everybody's names mixed up?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
*Ellie: Treated leithan female

*Embry: transexual simii

*Emmy: jackal shop owner

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Is there an Emma as well? There's an Ember but she's from CoC.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Is there an Emma as well? There's an Ember but she's from CoC.

You might be thinking of Amma, the cowgirl working in custom on New Texas. "Emmata" would be Emmy's given long name.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
OH MY GOD. THERE ARE LIKE 20 SOMETHING LETTERS IN THE ALPHABET. Can we please use names with some of the other letters? 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
OH MY GOD. THERE ARE LIKE 20 SOMETHING LETTERS IN THE ALPHABET. Can we please use names with some of the other letters? 

Nonsense.  Now allow me to introduce Sara, a new Tavros merchant who has no relationship to Sera or Ceria.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I have a nasty habit of using Zs and Ss. My TiTS characters are named Zenni, Zeke, Sozen, Sheena, and Sharline ;p.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I'm actually having to look at the wiki and start alphabet fishing with new characters. Especially after Emmy and Embry being 10 ft. from one another, or Inessa being added right as Renezuo finishes the bestiary pic for the Enessa race on Uveto.

TiTS has SO MANY CHARACTERS tho jesus christ.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yeah, I'm actually having to look at the wiki and start alphabet fishing with new characters. Especially after Emmy and Embry being 10 ft. from one another, or Inessa being added right as Renezuo finishes the bestiary pic for the Enessa race on Uveto.

TiTS has SO MANY CHARACTERS tho jesus christ.

By the time TiTs is done (in a century or two), we'll likely have 20 names for each letter of the alphabet at minimum and even a few number names too probably. 

I mean we already have 123 named characters according to the Wiki, that's not counting the un-named characters who are actually 1 person and not just multiple people (Like the Female Naleen).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Couch: Spess Ceraph.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I just

change her name and have no problems
Also, IMO if you can't remember the names of your waifus you don't want them to be waifus hard enough. Waifu harder!

dawnsparkle

Nov 19, 2015
Quote said:
change her name and have no problems

That's why I could not remember her original name, because I had changed it. That and I have a computer that can not handle more then 2 tabs.