Ramis the Jaguar Amazon

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So, I've just found out that the effects of male!Treatment don't lock PC's masculinity on high and that you don't lose them no matter how feminine looking you become later.

My question is: how would meeting Ramis play out if the character simultaneously looks like a hyper feminine cat-boy and has all the mannerisms, cocksuredness and pheromone aura of a New Texan?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
So, I've just found out that the effects of male!Treatment don't lock PC's masculinity on high and that you don't lose them no matter how feminine looking you become later.

My question is: how would meeting Ramis play out if the character simultaneously looks like a hyper feminine cat-boy and has all the mannerisms, cocksuredness and pheromone aura of a New Texan?

I'm guessing somewhere along the lines of Ramis going "I call bullshit!" and challenging the MC to back it up. Most likely wrong but to me it's a funny mental image.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Or maybe I'll just strip the Treated bit out, because I don't really like it and screw outlier chucklefucks forcing me to accommodate them.

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Or maybe I'll just strip the Treated bit out, because I don't really like it and screw outlier chucklefucks forcing me to accommodate them.

Works for me, KIS and I don't get Steel treated anyways. Feels like it'd be cheating when it comes to her arm-wrestling.