Ramis the Jaguar Amazon

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Been a bit quiet this last week or so, hasn't it? Luckily for you, TiTS fans, I was mightily hung-over again today so didn't feel like doing anything else but cracking on with something I've wanted to do for a while.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_EXD_h0zH9-d2CY8sqfY02ufceM0QfBS3LVR65zMB5o/edit#

Key aim of this is to create an easily recruitable someone who could act as a gunnery officer or engineer, once space travel and combat get in. The first part though will be her interactions in Anon's Bar, with different things available to different types of PC. The massive amazon alcoholic is into guys and traps, basically, so don't get stroppy with me for not giving them anything like last time.

Thoughts, edits etc.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I like her accent. I´ll be looking forward to try to show her who´s the boss...if I fail, I´ll take my punishment...SNU SNU ALL NIGHT LONG.

Jonnyreg

Nov 13, 2015
A hard drinking loud giantess that "wants is a REAL MAN to top her in bed," sounds like the perfect gunnery sergeant! You are doing God's work.

And special kudos for not going the herm route. Just a big hottie that wants an even bigger man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Hrm, this wasn't something I was aware I wanted. Now I'm aware of the fact that I very much want it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What about masculine herms, nothing as well?

Will get the same options as guys, as ever.

Can we recruit regardless of player gender?

Of course.

And special kudos for not going the herm route. Just a big hottie that wants an even bigger man!

If I'd given her a dick she'd basically be a guy. I did consider doing something like that, continue tackling the ever-present boy shortage, but I've never done waifu-ing before and would very much like to give it a shot. Thanks for the encouragement!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
If I'd given her a dick she'd basically be a guy. I did consider doing something like that, continue tackling the ever-present boy shortage,....

Does that mean that she has low femininity/high masculinity and narrow hips in addition to having a muscular build? =/

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Does that mean that she has low femininity/high masculinity and narrow hips in addition to having a muscular build? =/

No, it means she's sexually aggressive and her favourite pastimes are drinking, shooting things and lifting, in that order. She's plenty feminine to look at, don't fret.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
No, it means she's sexually aggressive and her favourite pastimes are drinking, shooting things and lifting, in that order. She's plenty feminine to look at, don't fret.

...Should have read her appearance more thoroughly, instead of just giving her a once-over.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
I was trying to decide for a while last night who she sort of reminded me of, and this morning realized it as Ramirez from Aliens. Is that intentional at all, or just an interesting coincidence? Ramirez was, after all, bizarrely hot.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I was trying to decide for a while last night who she sort of reminded me of, and this morning realized it as Ramirez from Aliens. Is that intentional at all, or just an interesting coincidence? Ramirez was, after all, bizarrely hot.

You mean Vasquez? Not intentionally, but the tradition of the tough-as-nails female side-character in sci-fi is a long and honourable one (aside from the bit where they always die) and Ramis is definitely influenced by that. Although maybe less by them and some Cardiff and Bristolian girls I've known.

And yeah, she was hot. A small, cute butch lesbian engineer just for female PCs would be so hnnnngh.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You mean Vasquez? Not intentionally, but the tradition of the tough-as-nails female side-character in sci-fi is a long and honourable one (aside from the bit where they always die) and Ramis is definitely influenced by that. Although maybe less by them and some Cardiff and Bristolian girls I've known.

And yeah, she was hot. A small, cute butch lesbian engineer just for female PCs would be so hnnnngh.

So lot of girls Cardiff and Bristol are big, ripped and loud? OOooookay....  o_O

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm sold, she kick ass, drink a river dry, and is gorgeous, curvy and blunt. HNNNNGGGG warrior woman. The bed will suffer and fuck it if it isn't worth it!

Zalty

Nov 20, 2015
Spaaaaaaace
Love it except for the fact you have to be stronger than her to get her interested. I have NEVER been so disappointed. Actually, downright mad. "Hooray, a dominant muscular woman who can lord her superiority over me! Finally my #1 fetish can be fulfilled specifically in a Fenoxo game! Wait, what's this? She isn't dominant?" Why does the universe hate me?!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Love it except for the fact you have to be stronger than her to get her interested. I have NEVER been so disappointed. Actually, downright mad. "Hooray, a dominant muscular woman who can lord her superiority over me! Finally my #1 fetish can be fulfilled specifically in a Fenoxo game! Wait, what's this? She isn't dominant?" Why does the universe hate me?!

Trappify yourself up. She'll dominate the fuck out of you then. Hell, she'll even spell that out to you if you lose really badly.

I will probably look at ways to get at different scenes with her regardless of who you are once she's aboard your ship. On the dominant side I'd like the PC to be able to activate an auto-sex state on her, when she will make ruthless use you whenever she's in the mood. For futa/females I'd like the clubbing option to always be available if you're on Tavros, so you can go out, spill drinks and maybe pick up a couple of fuckbois with her whenever.

Right now though I'm filling out a stock bar scene to use as a platform for her recruitment, with some scenes catered towards traps and Conans. The latter in particular don't really get all that much specifically for them currently in TiTS, which is why I went with this approach.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Trappify yourself up. She'll dominate the fuck out of you then. Hell, she'll even spell that out to you if you lose really badly.

I will probably look at ways to get at different scenes with her regardless of who you are once she's aboard your ship. On the dominant side I'd like the PC to be able to activate an auto-sex state on her, when she will make ruthless use you whenever she's in the mood. For futa/females I'd like the clubbing option to always be available if you're on Tavros, so you can go out, spill drinks and maybe pick up a couple of fuckbois with her whenever.

Right now though I'm filling out a stock bar scene to use as a platform for her recruitment, with some scenes catered towards traps and Conans. The latter in particular don't really get all that much specifically for them currently in TiTS, which is why I went with this approach.

So when you're a feminine herm or female, she doesn't fuck you, you just become buddies and wingman each other right?

But when you're a masculine herm or male, she'll be willing to fuck you right?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So when you're a feminine herm or female, she doesn't fuck you, you just become buddies and wingman each other right?

But when you're a masculine herm or male, she'll be willing to fuck you right?

Correct.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This'll be on hold for a little while, whilst I deal with a commission and a heavy workload during the Christmas period. I don't really like posting half-complete sex scenes, but I've put a few bits and pieces down in the meantime for you, loyal reader, as a statement of intent.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I think one of the things I like most about her is that if you meet her standards, while very high, she will respect you and that takes her away from the abusive/contemptuous level that most "tsunderes" occupy. She will have no issues sparring with you or fighting back to back with you...and that is so fucking hot it isn't funny.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Hey Nonesuch I was wondering, will there be any chance that Ramis will use the PC's vagina if they are a MaleHerm or is it all just pure straight sex?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
No. Please stop banging on about male herms.

I'm not really demanding anything for them if that's what you mean, I was just genuinely curious to see if there would be scenes like that is all. 

Either way I'm sorry to annoy you about it, I won't ask about herms again.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
herm is love, herm is life

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Okay just read the doc and honestly I don't mind if she isn't into females, it's nice to have some non-pansexual characters every once in awhile. I am particularly glad she does have options available for females in that you can be drinking buddies, she sounds like she'll be a fun crew member to have once she gets finished.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Okay just read the doc and honestly I don't mind if she isn't into females, it's nice to have some non-pansexual characters every once in awhile. I am particularly glad she does have options available for females in that you can be drinking buddies, she sounds like she'll be a fun crew member to have once she gets finished.

I have to agree, yeah having pan-sexual characters is fun, but too many feels...bland. With Ramis, she has definition (ripped definition :p ) and a hot ass Welsh accent, honestly that's one of my favs right there. 

I think she'd be a blast to have on board if only because of the chaos she'd cause in port and the looks of awe a "manly steele" would get in being able to keep her from going too far.