New Texan Bar Idea

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You can get drunk on Tarvos, Mhen'ga, Myrellion, Tarkus. But not New Texas. Getting to my point, "Preggers" a New Texan Version of Hooters where all the waitresses are pregnant (or soon to be), wearing skimpy clothes, breasts leaking milk with every footstep, and they also serve wings and booze! There could be multiple waitresses, real time pregnancy lasting 9 months before they're ready to be bred again (albeit that'd be a bitch to code).

I don't know, it seems like a fun little concept, since there's little to no pregnancy content in the game, and the Treatment does give bulls a pregnancy fetish. Just tossing a fun idea out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
While I strongly agrree that New Texas could use a bar, their are problems with what you propose...

*Preg fans make up only a minority of the player base, still relatively large i must admit, but this could detour non-preg peeps away from the bar.

*of those preg fans most I think enjoy pregnancy when their the father/mother, its not as fun for some seeing someone else's child bump on a NPC.

*if any bar was placed on new texas it would probally be placed at Hermans barbecue pit. 

However you could probally add support for drinks at the barbecue pit + one or two preg girls as waitresses/bartenders. I like the idea, it just their are just some potential problems I thought i should point out. 

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Great Idea

and the cook could be a big bara bull who used to be a kaithrit male that has a fetish for cuntboys and dick girls with red hair!

Ok but seriously I believe you have the chops to write up your idea if you want to

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
I never noticed there was no bar on New Texas but this sounds like a rad idea.

Edit: If the 'people not liking pregnancy' is an issue, you could change the name of the bar to something else and just have the pregnant waitresses in a separate section akin to a smoking section.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I never noticed there was no bar on New Texas but this sounds like a rad idea.

Edit: If the 'people not liking pregnancy' is an issue, you could change the name of the bar to something else and just have the pregnant waitresses in a separate section akin to a smoking section.

Or just make the pregnant waitress and a generic waitress. The player has to click on them to get them to their table and can choose who to click on.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Let's be honest, the pregnancy fetish is hugely widespread and fits perfectly on New Texas. I don't think that would really be an issue.

That said, someone would actually have to write it, sooooo

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
Let's be honest, the pregnancy fetish is hugely widespread and fits perfectly on New Texas. I don't think that would really be an issue.

That said, someone would actually have to write it, sooooo

A chance to get more pregnant girls into the game?

Fuck the shit I was dabbling with, I'll poke at this when I'm not being the slave to my parents this week. It sucks not having a job.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't drink while pregnant though. What kind of message are we trying to send here?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I assumed Altair was going to write it. 

Naw, I'm working on my own project, and this would require at least.

• Around 5 beverages based around New Texas puns
  • at least 2 unique Waitresses
  • random events
  • and if there is a dynamic pregnancy system, I'd have to write a bunch of scenes, involving basic sex, and then pregnant sex, impregnation in general, drunk variables in those scenes.

At least that's how I'd do it. So yeah, I really don't want to bite off more than I could chew. So that ain't gonna happen. But I'd be glad to contribute a random scene or two if I have the time, just not do the whole project, as it would not be my primary focus.

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
Will you get to go out with your droogs for some ultra-violence horrorshow and the ol' innie outie afterwards?

Not sure. I've honestly been procrastinating with other stuff and just started an unformatted design document this morning. My family loves decorating for Christmas early and I've had to spend time I would've worked on this looking for decorations.

What I'm doing with the doc is writing it up first in a format of how my mind works, then organizing the loose information into a format based on that one document Gedan put up about formatting for submission 'n all that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm singin' in the rain.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
And then we find out that the Treatment is just a bad offshoot of the Ludovico technique. Sounds about right.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'll admit this idea is a winner for me, and can easily be fit into NT with the idea that some locals want their milk "Fresh from the nip" as opposed to from a bottle. That being said, it would require a lot of work, so no rush but much kudos if anyone can do it.

L

Lawleious

Drinks,Girls,Drugs,Barbecue,Extreme depression after realising almost all the women on New Texas are bimbofied and become nothing but fuck sleeves and are dominated by the males who are enhanced by the Treatment,Space whats not to love?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Drinks,Girls,Drugs,Barbecue,Extreme depression after realising almost all the women on New Texas are bimbofied and become nothing but fuck sleeves and are dominated by the males who are enhanced by the Treatment,Space whats not to love?

Your punctuation?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
pregnant cowgirls, bar food, booze, sex out the wazoo.

nine thumbs up.

maybe get Reaha involved? take her out for a 'drink' and end up rutting her over the bar as the crowd cheers?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

nine thumbs up.

maybe get Reaha involved? take her out for a 'drink' and end up rutting her over the bar as the crowd cheers?

If Savin allows, that is.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

nine thumbs up.

You would have to physically drag Reaha off the ship to get her to set foot on New Texas.