FanArt Collection CoC2 Girls

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
What it says on the Tin, a collection of pictures relating to CoC2. Mostly Player Characters for now, but I'll figure it out as I go.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So a quick note as the one who created Lusamine -- she doesn't have antlers. She's a wyld elf who simply has taken on an aspect of being a deer.

The one thing I really like was the change to give her hooved feet/cloven legs (which I'm going to probably incorporate into her official design) but her tail is the only thing I've made of her so far that was doe/deer. She's a knife-ear like Ivris however so the ears wouldn't be deer-like. Pretty much everything else in terms of proportions you got fairly right. In the future, I think people will be surprised to find their "deergirl" is more of a chimera however, like all wyld elves via the nature of the wyld mark making them have unique traits. Oh, and the armor style is wrong. It looks very modern compared to the Roman-inspired armor; the artwork would have been a lot better/more accurate if you'd poked around quickly and let me know.

But all-in-all, it's fan art and it's great to see folks with inspiration to draw things in-game. I hope you keep it up and continue enjoying CoC2. I definitely wasn't expecting Lusamine of all the mercenaries to get as much love as she has and the community continues to find neat ways to surprise me.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
Cheers man, thanks for the feedback. I figured it was roman armor, but I couldn't quite tell since it was just a face mask.

In hindsight, does don't have antlers, so that makes sense :/

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As I said, it's still great art -- feel proud that it did partially serve as a reference for her. And look forward to more deer tail brushing in the far-off future.

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
Quick question, if I was to post more art, would it be better to post it as a new comment, edit the original comment, or start a new thread?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If its your own art, keep it together in one thread.

Reactions: Kesil

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Everyone’s favorite ponyboi with his pony blanket.

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
Man I was playing TiTS, and I keep feeling guilty for screwing over my enemies. I stole the power armor from the slime, and reading how she would take 20 years to scrape together another one kinda hit hard...

That, and having Tam-Tam in prison scream at me to return her robo-dog after I stole if from her, then seeing her degenerate from there...

Then reading how Kaska went from having a "fierce gaze" to a "lazy eyed woman who lost all control of her life"...

Damn, am I the baddie?!?!?!?

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Harpy wingleader running into the Herald.

Bird versus plant.