Balak's Submission Hub

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Hello! I'm Balaknightfang, a longtime fan who's been considering writing bits and pieces for a fenco game for a while now. With the release of CoC2, I decided to finally give it a shot. After pitching my first idea to Savin and being given the go-ahead, I've been working on my first real project, which I feel has finally reached a point where I feel comfortable putting this up with a link to the project.

Current Project(s):
Tentegrape Cait [In Progress]
Lupine Scout Expac [In Progress]
Viv Demon + Companion Expac [Minimum Viable Product finished, still being expanded, awaiting review]
Vitruvius Expac [In Progress]

Finished Project(s):
Lupine Scouts [Implemented]
A Witch's Touch - Halloween Dream [Implemented]
A Witch's Touch - Female Version [Implemented]
Manticore Nip TF [Implemented]
Goblin Codex [Implemented]
Nelia - Goblin Shopkeeper [Implemented]
Girthy Rod [Implemented]
Belhar Stew TF [Implemented]
Lycanthorn [implemented]
Viviane [implemented]
Cait blows Pavo [implemented]
Viviane Services [implemented]
Goblin Broodmare perk [implemented]
Viviane's 2020 halloween expac + Cait Witch Outfit [Implemented]
Generic Marefolk Preg [Implemented]
Goblin Succubus Hypnotist [Implemented]
Vitruvius, Salamander Smith [Ready2Code]

If you have any advice, comments, criticisms, etc, please feel free to comment in the doc, in this thread, or message me here or on discord.

Last edited:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I've been slowly making progress, but I've managed to get through writing the rough drafts for both loss scenes. They're both probably shorter than I'd like, and I'll probably expand them once I finish the victory scenes, but for now I'm glad to have actually gotten them down.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
This weekend I've made it through the first of the victory scenes ("Fuck Her"). It's the longest I've written yet, with the total word count for the scene and its variations being just shy of 1.7k words. I'll probably move to the "Ride him" scene next, and save the "Fuck him" scene for last.

Also, I'd like to thank the kind reader who went through and suggested a bunch of edits to the two defeat scenes. I'm pretty sure I accepted all of them, and every bit of advice, critique, and editing is appreciated.

Reactions: Dima33

Dima33

Oct 2, 2018
Maybe we should add a scene, if the main character has already defeated them and raped them, but now with their next victory, the male enemy rapes the hero very hard?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Maybe we should add a scene, if the main character has already defeated them and raped them, but now with their next victory, the male enemy rapes the hero very hard?
I'd thought about doing a scene along those lines originally, but felt that it doesn't really fit with the personality and motivation of the duo. Their primary focus is getting off, they don't necessarily care how. Because of that, it felt out of place, especially given some of the dialogue. Take, for instance, the amazon's quote at the end of the "fuck her" scene:
That was amazing. We'll have to do that again sometime. If I don't decide to put your mouth to good use, that is."
I find really demonstrates how they're happy so long as they orgasm, and thus shows that a harsh "revenge fucking" doesn't quite fit with the rest of their content.

On the other hand, I'll likely end up adding dialogue to the loss scenes based upon whether or not the player defeated and raped them in their previous encounter as part of my expansion of said scenes.

Thank you for your suggestion!

In other news, I'm hoping to be done with the last currently planned scene by the end of this weekend, at which point I'll be doing some minor additions, including the aforementioned loss scene ones, and figuring out if there's anything else I plan on adding before I submit the doc.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I've finished the "Fuck him" scene, which ended at a little over 1.7k works. I'll be expanding the defeat scenes throughout the week, and hopefully Friday will be able to submit, at which point I'll go into the editing stage while I wait.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
The Witch's Touch

This is a CoC2 submission because of the parsers used.

I'm excited to actually enter this in. I wasn't sure I'd finish it in time.

Fen Note: The CoC2 team liked this one and has said they'll use it. Congrats!

So, I entered a dream for CoC2 into the Halloweiner competition, and apparently it was liked enough to be accepted for implementation!

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
With finals week coming up, I figured it's time for me to update people on what I've been doing. While I've been largely inactive because of the increasingly difficult challenge of balancing school, work, and everything else, I have been outlining a few ideas I and occasionally actually logging words into my current main project: an NPC in harvest valley. As it stands, none of my projects are quite ready to be posted here, but I wanted to let people know I've not been completely idle this past month.

I've also been considering adding lesbian victory scene for the Lupines, but I haven't decided what exactly what I would do for the scene.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So, figured I'd update this thread for those who haven't heard via discord: I'm currently putting my writing stuff on hold (until probably around the release of Harvest Valley, which is where my next project is/was going to be). In the meantime, I'm working as a coder to help get content into the game.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So, as people can see on the blog, I actually wrote a thing. It's been added to the OP, should you wish to read it in its doc form, for some reason.

Reactions: zagzig and Wsan

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I wrote the manticore TF that came out in today's patch to go along with SKoW's Smug Manticore. You guys should check it out. A link to the doc has been added to the OP.

Edit: I don't suggest trying to read it unless you happen to like parser soup

Last edited:
Reactions: Freed85 and Evil

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Edit: I don't suggest trying to read it unless you happen to like parser soup
This is one of my biggest problems with CoC2 docs, ha. I can't imagine what reading some of my spaghet must be like for my patrons. Good work on manticore things, and as always good job with coding.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
This is one of my biggest problems with CoC2 docs, ha. I can't imagine what reading some of my spaghet must be like for my patrons. Good work on manticore things, and as always good job with coding.

I getcha. I've been told that some people get headaches looking at how I had to color-code the lupines to understand the five levels of nesting I got to.

And thank you! I do what I can

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So, with Harvest Valley in, the lupines have been approved. In addition, I've begun work on adding goblins. My biggest goal for them has been to retain their core fetishes (shortstack, preg) while giving them a new spin. From the feedback I've received so far, I think I'm doing at least an OK job of that. I've largely completed their codex, but I'm also working on a goblin shopkeeper, and I plan on having her have content for both those with a phallus and those without, though the niches covered for both will be different. As always, the links have been added to the OP.

Last edited:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
The Lupine Scouts are officially in the game! You guys can play them in the latest backer build.

Regarding Nelia and any other goblin things: while I've done a decent bit of outlining for her, I'm not going to be able to do much more for the next month or so. After that, however, I'll have plenty of time to work on getting her written and (hopefully) into the game

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
Hi! The latest update said you added many new dreams to the backer build of CoC2. Are you allowed to share a summary, or basic description?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Figured I'd give an update since it's been a while and there's been some progress and changes.

So, first, her sex content has been pushed to an expac, as I've been asked to gate it behind something (I know what the requirement is going to be, but I'll leave that for when the time comes). Second, as a result of the movement of her sex content, she is now in the editing stage and I'm almost ready to submit her for review. Lastly, my next two projects are going to involve the lupine scouts. The first one will be a small sexpac that adds a few victory scenes, and the second will be their full corruption/purification expac. With the increased time I have on my hands, I'm hoping to be able to get at least the former done by the end of next month and maybe get into working on the latter. As content begins to fill out for each project, I'll post the relevant docs.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So, you guys may have seen that @BubbleLord was kind enough to make the goblin TF. His reference point was the goblin codex, which has been officially approved by Savin and is now marked as such in the original post!

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys! Figured I'd post an update on things. The goblin codex is in-game, though you can't quite unlock it yet, but you'll be able to once Nelia is coded in! That's right, our very own Goblin Shopkeep got approved. In addition, since then I've written a nice little TF that can give you any of the starting Wyld Mark effects from the Wyld Elf, perfect for starting your very own abomination of a character. It's currently in the review queue.

My current writing project is the lupine scouts expac because I love their art too much to sit on that for too long. I plan for it to allow you to either purify the scouts of the bit of taint that's caused them to run wild or send them further into corruption.

To wrap up, enjoy DCL's fantastic work on the Scouts

male_scout.png

female_warrior2_-_Copy.png

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Nelia is officially in-game! You can play her in the latest backer patch and wear all the lovely clothing she sells

Last edited:
Reactions: Eastin and Athena

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So, after another long period of silence from me, I have updates to give.

As you probably saw in the last CoC2 blogpost, I got brought onto the team in an official capacity a little ways back. Since then, I've been primarily focused on coding and have helped get a fair amount of content implemented. However, as the coding backlog has shrunk, I've been tasked with writing more! Which brings us to my writing update.

I was chipping away at the Lupine Scouts expac, but unfortunately my laptop died on me, so I ended up losing steam and direction on it. I'll provide more updates on it as I progress. However, as part of my attempt to get back in the writing groove, I have been working on a new sex scene for Cait, one that makes use of the Girthy Rod (one of my greatest contributions to the game to-date). It's linked in the OP, and it's probably one of the most variation heavy scenes I'll ever write, but it's been super fun to do.

You'll also likely get to see the Belharan Stew in the next update. Formerly the Wyld Wine TF, it's going to be... an experience, to say the least. Since its inception, it's gone through some design changes and I think it should be fun, for people who enjoy such content.

I've got another TF I've finished writing that will tie directly into the Scouts xpac, but I'll wait until that gets in to say any more about it, to help keep it a surprise.