Cerventine Deer Antlers?

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
So yeah, I noticed deer horns have an extra variable to define how many points they branch into? But yeah, does "2 points" mean 2 points per antler or just 2 points in total, as in each antler is unbranched?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
It's number of forks branching off from the main 2 antlers. The exact decription is -

if(player.horns > 0)

outputText(" Two antlers, forking into " + num2Text(player.horns) + " points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.");

So 6 points would be -

Two antlers, forking into six points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
It's number of forks branching off from the main 2 antlers. The exact decription is -

if(player.horns > 0)

outputText(" Two antlers, forking into " + num2Text(player.horns) + " points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.");

So 6 points would be -

Two antlers, forking into six points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.

Yeah, I know that. But what I mean is, for example is, it that each antler forks into six points, or that the combined forks branching off both antlers, with the exact point count of each antler left ambiguous (1+5, 2+4, 3+3, 4+2, 5+1) totals to six?

"Two antlers, forking into six points" can be taken as "forking into six points total" or "forking into six points each" is all I mean. The distinction is not made clear in the description so wanted to clarify.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
It's the total number of points.  I assume the verb forking was used there because via the original means to get antlers, "Winter Pudding" at the Tel'Adre bakery during X-mas, it's impossible to get fewer than four points.

The CoC-Revamp-Mod adds another way to get antlers, the Golden Rind, which is the deer TF item.  With that you may get only nubs or two-or-more points (further uses may increase the number of points).

Last edited by a moderator:

jnuget

Apr 29, 2016
hey i was wondering how you make cerventine in foe i have the ingredients but i cant find anyone who will mix it for me nor teach me to do it