Research and development.

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
How about adding into the game the opportunity to create your base, and carry out various researches on it, and create a variety of devices?

As well as the possibility to find new technologies, a variety of ores, plants and so forth.

Such an idea I want to offer you.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Why do you need a base when you have a spaceship?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I insist.

I'm not saying to start doing it now, at a later period, it is quite possible to be realized.

When it will be ready, what you originally wanted to realize.

For example weapons, different equipment, mechanical and genetic research.

We have Anno and through her the resources of Steele Tech R&D. I'm all for developing a big PC HUB in most RPGs, but your idea seems redundant.

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
We have Anno and through her the resources of Steele Tech R&D. I'm all for developing a big PC HUB in most RPGs, but your idea seems redundant.

And I do not exclude it all,the company's resources and Anno will be in addition to this base.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
End game - Victor is alive and PC is a synthetic clone - Victor takes information from PC's travels and scraps 'em - Uses information to find the best waifus and planets for monies - Resume game as Victor Steele and bleed all the planets PC visited dry

Last edited by a moderator:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
End game - Victor is alive and PC is a synthetic clone - Victor takes information from PC's travels and scraps 'em - Uses information to find the best waifus and planets for monies - Resume game as Victor Steele and bleed all the planets PC visited dry

Best. Plot twist. Ever. Bit sad though.

I thought the ship was going to be the pc's hub, actually (what with the "add waifus & equipment & upgrades" that is going on). Also, there were talks of implementing a "call" option for video conferences with some NPCs in the old forum, is that still in the cards ? Really curious cause that would be a great way to keep in touch with the npcs that can't be recruited *glances at Nehzara and Kiro* >.>

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The base will probably be the residential deck on Tavros anyway. That's where all your companions not on ship or your children will be located.

Although, down the line having your own planet as a base could be interesting.

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
squint

Anyway, TiTS is not Starbound.

In starbound, only implemented a system of extraction of resources and the creation of objects.

There's no opportunity to examine technology as such.

But in general, the game is quite interesting.