Problem with Minerva

Azzadal

Nov 6, 2015
Hello everyone i'm Azzadal longtime player of CoC and i currently need some help for whatever reason the Minerva Blog is not loading for me so i cannot download the program i enjoy making premade characters and playing through either CoC or TiTs and i was wondering if anyone knows how i can access Minerva as all i get when i try to load the page is

"The connection has timed out"

this has never happened to me before at first i thought it maybe my browser (firefox) blocking the page but i tried it on IE as well no luck however if someone can upload the current version or last compatible version with TiTs to a website that hosts files i would be grateful

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
This link gives you the latest version for minerva offline editor. It is virus free and requires the most recent version of adobe air to run. Hope this helps you.

This link is the online version without needing to go through the main site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azzadal

Nov 6, 2015
This link gives you the latest version for minerva offline editor. It is virus free and requires the most recent version of adobe air to run. Hope this helps you.

This link is the online version without needing to go through the main site.

Actually that is the site I'm having trouble with. After downloading Adobe Air i'm still getting a page loading with "The connection has timed out" printed on it. i just checked my firewall just in case nothing there that should be blocking the webpage

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
It is likely internet connectivity through your end because I have been able to access the site. You may want to try restarting your internet or your router.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azzadal

Nov 6, 2015
It is likely internet connectivity through your end because I have been able to access the site. You may want to try restarting your internet or your router.

tried loading the page on IE after it failed i used the windows network diagnostics not sure how accurate it is but it came up with "Problems Found, Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (apps.coursevector.com) is not responding" however i will go and restart my router

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
tried loading the page on IE after it failed i used the windows network diagnostics not sure how accurate it is but it came up with "Problems Found, Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (apps.coursevector.com) is not responding" however i will go and restart my router

Not sure if you tried or not but you may want to try using Chrome or Firefox to load the site. I just did it with those and it came up fine.

Azzadal

Nov 6, 2015
Not sure if you tried or not but you may want to try using Chrome or Firefox to load the site. I just did it with those and it came up fine.

i am currently using Firefox have not yet downloaded Chrome and it gobbles up RAM

tried Chrome no luck

Azzadal

Nov 6, 2015

is it possible for you to upload it on mediafire or somewhere similar i've never had this much of a problem with a website before

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
is it possible for you to upload it on mediafire or somewhere similar i've never had this much of a problem with a website before

Here sorry for the late reply I was reading.