Sex Leveling?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I assume you mean sex exp. If yes then it's quite simple: have more sex with any npc you feel like it. Beaten enemy mobs/friendly npc's/party members. Almsot any scene involving sex will give MC up to few sex exp points.

Nuggholio

Nov 1, 2015
I assume you mean sex exp. If yes then it's quite simple: have more sex with any npc you feel like it. Beaten enemy mobs/friendly npc's/party members. Almsot any scene involving sex will give MC up to few sex exp points.

thanks, was just wondering because the level hadn't gone up in a long time.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
The amount of sex xp you need to get the level up goes up a lot with each level, its relatively quick to get up to 3, but after that it takes a lot of effort to raise it further.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
The highest amount of s.exp from an enemy encounter is when you have anal sex with either male or female lizards. It'll be either be 3 or you'll be lucky and get lots of 9's.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Terry Breed scene req lvl 5 and I think it's currently highest one needed for scenes. Would need to look at the code but still think for now 5 is all we need.

Titus

Aug 30, 2015
It's sad to say i lost interest in FoE, it just feels soo slow I'm hoping once its almost halfway done (cross your fingers guys and gals) it will feel a bit better. I find myself having to grind too much (compared to CoC and TiTs to some extent) yup my biggest gripe is the grind. (maybe i'm playing it wrong?)

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
What effect does s.exp and s.lvls have mechanically? I don't think they grant stat points iirc. Just for unlocking scenes/text for now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Yep only thing sex level does is unlock additional options for sex scenes, and variations to certain dialogues, it doesn't give any kind of stat-wise advantage in any way so its purely optional thing to grind.

Titus: The only thing in FoE that I have personally found to be way too grindy is unlocking the Bulltower quest, it takes weeks of in-game time to grind enough rep with the outlaws and Cveta to get to it, which is something I personally think could be shortened some.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Everything is more or less pending in terms of balance, that goes for the grind too.

Sex Level 5 is the highest, but when we add new whores to Shadow Lady the cap will be at 15. At the time it should be nigh impossible to get this far without cheating.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sex Level 5 is the highest, but when we add new whores to Shadow Lady the cap will be at 15. At the time it should be nigh impossible to get this far without cheating.

So then with lvl 15 been max and new whores at Shadow Lady - would s.exp and s.lvl would mean more or still just unlocking new interactions or variation there for those npc's?

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just variations for scenes.

The only time you might be stopped because of slvl right now is when you need Kadja's help.

Kadja will demand a certain level of slvl (it will be low) if she's to agree on helping you, and you still have the option of recruiting her instead.

That's all content for the future tho.

Cosmosis45

Dec 27, 2015
Everything is more or less pending in terms of balance, that goes for the grind too.

Does this mean that with slvl content being added, once the final slvl cap is established in the future, having to go back through the coding to adjust the slvl settings to be in line with the ultimate 'scale' is an accepted part of the future balancing process?

In other words, if scene submissions want to use slvl, we don't have to do anything special with that in anticipation?

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
So are there any plans to have slvl affect lust based attacks such as rut (or perhaps increase our defense against similar attacks)? Seems like doing so would give slvl a bit more of a needed relevancy, even if the affect is small.

Also, you already talked about some situations in which the PC's slvl has an affect, but are there scenes in which our party members'/ npcs' slvl changes things? If not, are there any plans to utilize the value in the future?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
So are there any plans to have slvl affect lust based attacks such as rut (or perhaps increase our defense against similar attacks)? Seems like doing so would give slvl a bit more of a needed relevancy, even if the affect is small.

Also, you already talked about some situations in which the PC's slvl has an affect, but are there scenes in which our party members'/ npcs' slvl changes things? If not, are there any plans to utilize the value in the future?

No. Slvl is purely cosmetic.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
No. Slvl is purely cosmetic.

Not quite the full truth. It doesn't have an impact on combat atm, but it does affect what scenes you can get (more than on the cosmetic level). At one point, a high Slvl can even prevent a bad end.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Not quite the full truth. It doesn't have an impact on combat atm, but it does affect what scenes you can get (more than on the cosmetic level). At one point, a high Slvl can even prevent a bad end.

Yeah! I was hoping for something like this for all the sweat and hard work. When I first played this game I felt it had to be important as it is listed on every enemy you meet

As a slight aside I enjoy the dynamic of your hidden slut score 

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Do you plan an option to increase follower levels (normal and sex lvl) without constant fucking and fighting?

Say, paying a large free and sending them to an arana / getting them a prostitute?

It would really help with the grind.