Tam-Wolf Upgrades?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I was wondering if there will upgrades for him, cause if I'm correct Fen or Savin mentioned something like that for Tam.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He not trolling. It was meantioned on old forum already along with meantioning what will be that upgrade. Both orginal Savin plan for current Tam-Wolf and his upgrade and versions that Fen most likely allow to be ingame (aka nerfed almost to the ground). But to know more about it better if Savin will tell it (as long he will be in good enough modd to do it ^^).

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
He not trolling. It was meantioned on old forum already along with meantioning what will be that upgrade. Both orginal Savin plan for current Tam-Wolf and his upgrade and versions that Fen most likely allow to be ingame (aka nerfed almost to the ground). But to know more about it better if Savin will tell it (as long he will be in good enough modd to do it ^^).

Oh okay, its cause Savin likes to troll at times. Also what do you mean nerfed to the ground? I'm sorry but its hard for me to understand you at times.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh okay, its cause Savin likes to troll at times. Also what do you mean nerfed to the ground? I'm sorry but its hard for me to understand you at times.

Ok so Savin probably will (or not who know what he will do) correcty me: Tam-Wolf was supposed to do giving shield point (not remeber if same bonus as normal tech dron or 1-2 pts less only), it damage was for sure 1-2 pts higher than tech drone and something about type of damage I forgot. So in all it was almost in all aspects better of drone that tech specs got at lvl 2. That was base form that they can get that later was planned to be upgradable. So more sp bonus, more dmg. But Fen decided it's all too OP and cut Tam-Wolf stats to state we got it currently ingame.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so Savin probably will (or not who know what he will do) correcty me: Tam-Wolf was supposed to do giving shield point (not remeber if same bonus as normal tech dron or 1-2 pts less only), it damage was for sure 1-2 pts higher than tech drone and something about type of damage I forgot. So in all it was almost in all aspects better of drone that tech specs got at lvl 2. That was base form that they can get that later was planned to be upgradable. So more sp bonus, more dmg. But Fen decided it's all too OP and cut Tam-Wolf stats to state we got it currently ingame.

Okay so if i read that right, Tam was suppose to give the PC the shield bonus as well, but Fen considered that OP and cut it out and just made Tam do more damage right?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No I don't.

Savin-senpai would you kindly tell about differences between curent version of Tam-Wolf and the one you orginaly made? I not wanna confuse TheInfamousImmortal but messing up some details.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't even remember, it's been like 2 years. 

IIRC original Tamwolf had a stronger attack and an oil-slick power, so it was a net upgrade. Fen changed it so he dealt a different damage type, didn't grant shields, but DOES work when your shields are down. So instead he's an alternative but equal item -- which makes me think that it's a shame it takes up the Accessory slot now, but oh well.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I don't even remember, it's been like 2 years. 

IIRC original Tamwolf had a stronger attack and an oil-slick power, so it was a net upgrade. Fen changed it so he dealt a different damage type, didn't grant shields, but DOES work when your shields are down. So instead he's an alternative but equal item -- which makes me think that it's a shame it takes up the Accessory slot now, but oh well.

But like you said, we'll able to upgrade him, so we'll be able to make him better and stronger right?